My Hero Academia Season 5 Episode 1 - "All Hands on Deck! Class 1-A"

Rate The Episode!!

• Total voters
I think most of us don't really care about the first part of this season(Class A vs B), I'll watch it weekly but I just want to see My Villain Academia. I guess it will be like this

First part- Class A vs B
Second part- My villain academia
Last part(1 or 2 chapters)- Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki working with Endeavor then the time skip and the season ending where Deku says "That day, the heroes disasppeared from the streets". End of season 5 and maybe a sneak peak to Shigaraki vs Deku(like season 4's ending with OFA's predecessors sneak peak)

Welp, that's my guess at least.

To be honest, based on the trailers, it seems that the first half of the season isn't going to be poorly animated at all.
True, but trailers are all built around generally "hype" moments regarding a series. Moments that may not mean too much to anime only watchers, but that will resonate also with readers of the manga to try and lure them in. Generally when you're advertising for anything, you're gonna want to make sure you've got your best work showing, because that's how you get people in and excited. If you were to make a trailer out of purely poorly animated scenes, well, no one would stick around and watch it. The series would have backlash before it was even released, and fans aren't incompetent, they are easily capable of picking out good and bad animation. Is it possible S5 will have good animation, sure, we need to wait and see until we get more episodes, but I wouldn't base it off the trailer since trailers are done to hype things up and get people excited. Trailers have even put in stuff that was ultimately either changed from what was shown or flat out removed from the movie/series. Trailers can be a good indication to go off of, but they definitely shouldn't be something you expect to follow through on what was shown in the final product.

True, but trailers are all built around generally "hype" moments regarding a series. Moments that may not mean too much to anime only watchers, but that will resonate also with readers of the manga to try and lure them in. Generally when you're advertising for anything, you're gonna want to make sure you've got your best work showing, because that's how you get people in and excited. If you were to make a trailer out of purely poorly animated scenes, well, no one would stick around and watch it. The series would have backlash before it was even released, and fans aren't incompetent, they are easily capable of picking out good and bad animation. Is it possible S5 will have good animation, sure, we need to wait and see until we get more episodes, but I wouldn't base it off the trailer since trailers are done to hype things up and get people excited. Trailers have even put in stuff that was ultimately either changed from what was shown or flat out removed from the movie/series. Trailers can be a good indication to go off of, but they definitely shouldn't be something you expect to follow through on what was shown in the final product.
I'll say this much, the trailer for season 5 was a lot better animated than the trailer for season 4, and I reckon season 5 is going to be well animated because there were crap tons of scenes in the trailer from incredibly innocuous and unnotable scenes in the manga that seem like they're going to be well animated.

For example, there's a really cool scene in the trailer of Kirishima using unbreakable, even though Kirishima does literally nothing this arc.