Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Poor

• New Jersey

• Total voters
Her power is too OP and if it gets stolen by AFO, it would be too much for the heroes to handle. I hope we don't see some bullshit reasoning and random Power Ups and characters just to keep up.
Endeavor chance against her are really really slim

ยซ I set a rule on myself to be immune to fire or have a fire proof skin ยป
ยซ I set a rule to increase my durability / strength ยป

Goodbye
Isn't that the same with almost all other heroes. lol

Her powers feel like something out of JJK with it having set rules to follow.

Realistically she can cheat/cheese any fights she wants without really throwing a punch. Iโ€™m surprised prime AFO never went after her quirk.

That quirk reminds me of limitless from Gojo in JJK. Its incredibly broken. She can practically do whatever she wants. Of course Shig or AFO is gonna somehow bypass it. Lol so tired of this crap.

Realistically she can cheat/cheese any fights she wants without really throwing a punch. Iโ€™m surprised prime AFO never went after her quirk.
He wants it now. Think about all the heroes he's had to face over the many years. Hes been mostly stuck in Japan too and Stars and Stripes looks pretty young. He probably started hearing about it after AM came back to Japan during his prime since she was a little girl during AM's time in america. You know he couldnt mess with AM.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

You literally need one AFO to keep her busy while someone of the same power can sneak and try to steal her quirk. Meaning that he couldn't go High diff or above fight with her and attempt to steal her quirk at the same time. Moments of hesitation = opening for Star.

Her power is too OP and if it gets stolen by AFO, it would be too much for the heroes to handle. I hope we don't see some bullshit reasoning and random Power Ups and characters just to keep up.
That quirk reminds me of limitless from Gojo in JJK. Its incredibly broken. She can practically do whatever she wants. Of course Shig or AFO is gonna somehow bypass it. Lol so tired of this crap.
Her ability has limits. Namely, she can only create 2 rules at once. She has to touch the object she imposes the rule on, and she has to name the object that she's imposing the rule on.

Also, there are already quirks that counter hers, like Aisawa's for example.