Future Events My predication of how Greenbull vs Allaince goes

A lot of people think GB will look bad against the allaince. A lot of people think he will get defeated as well....but i'll try to explain why thats unlikely.

- The allaince has just gotten praise, bounties and world wide acknowledgment. Just like ZKK not happening post bounties...we wont be having the allaince taking down a Top Tier post bounties. Why ? Because it makes the plot messy and cluttered. The news and defeats of Yonkos have just been declared and bounties have been released...why the hell would Oda have to re-do all of this just so he can have GB defeated.

- GB is major factor in the final war, he'll likely have an opppnent thus its imperative he doesnt look bad now. For example....
- Did Oda allow Aokiji to neg Doffy before DR
- Show Sanji defeating P1 before Onigashma
- Allow Big Mom to defeat Queen
Etc

The importance of someone and threat of someone is dependant on them not getting defeated on-panel. Of course this doesnt apply to the SHs...cause they always have the chance to redeem themselves later on.

- Greenbull relies on DF hax primarily, hax has always been good against Luffy. especially if he doesnt know how to counter it. Luffy's DF relies on Luffy having eaten to heal and be strong. If GB sucks the nutrients out of him, Luffy has no way of battling him.

Also G5's best feats came from its durability against blunt haki attacks....however slashing still worked against it. GB's vines penetrating G5 is a possibility...and if they penetrate him, hes finished.

---------
Now what do I think will happen.

- GB defeats the entire allaince or most of them.
- He captures them and sucks their nutrients.
- Momo tries to plead and offers to open the border of Wano...and make it governed by the WG
- GB however doesnt take him seriously
- Sukiyaki comes in and offers some wise words or whatever. He convinces GB of it and reveals himself as Kozuki Sukiyaki
- He tells GB that if he tries to capture Wano forcefully they will retaliate and the country will never be peacefully run by the WG
- At the end GB agrees and lets the Allaince go....having Wano as a country governed by the WG is a better W for him
- He then restores the vegatation to Wano, so he can make it look pretty for the WG

- Momo is suprised that Tengu is his grandpa, and whilst Sukiyaki is ashamed. Momo hugs him and welcomes him back.

----
So yh thats what I think will happen. I could be wrong, but aye ill take my L if I am.
Your predictions are really bad, heis getting destroyed if he Trieste fight, u forget about luffy supreme observation haki too, that nutrienti draining crap isn't going to work on luffy or any top tier

I think the first part of the final saga will start in Wano...so I think things actually WILL get really cluttered & messy. It might start with just Green Bull against the alliance, and then more marines come, and then the BBP & the RHP. Eventually it will turn into an all-out war & race for the poneglyphs and the ancient weapons, which will lead the road to the final island. Hopefully we will get some real closure on Kaido & Big Mom during this.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
I think you can at least be somewhat comfortable to expect this , if Oda gives these to GB :

1. Awakening ( likely ) . the thing which Oda seems to have skipped with Kaido & BM , but i don't think he is doing it with the Admirals
( Punk Hazard , Akainu going after post-MF BBP alone & causing them to run away ) , also i think Awakenings are the biggest reason the Admirals are able to compete with the Yonko .

2. his Full-Zoan form being his strongest form ( likely ) . since Admirals are really dependent on their DFs , yeah i think we can expect his Full-Zoan form to be his strongest form , and yes i think he's a Mythical Zoan .

the exact opposite to Kaido whose Full-Zoan form is his weakest form . GB's huge size may help him to better deal with a lot of people at the same time , like for example he can create a bigger & therefore more dangerous nutrients-absorbing attack .

3. Raizo Jinbe Yamato Franky unintentionally making him bigger/stronger ( not sure ) . y'know , the elements of these 4 may actually cause GB to become stronger than he already is , the first three have Water ( Yamato Frozen Water ) , and Franky has Light

4. him being able to make clone(s) ( not sure ) . they will be just like Doffy's Black Knight .

Anyway you know what ..... i want him to beat the Alliance too , but i think that is still a truly high-expectation even if he could really do it , for now at least i'm not expecting it to happen .
GB not being defeated in Wano is enough for me ( also i want him to take Pluton :pepedoffy: ) .
I don't think he can defeat the entire alliance, but I love the idea of Green Bull being a Zoan. Originally, all three Admiral were Logias. Now... we'll have a Logia, Paramecia, and Zoan.

No, they will be like this:

That will be even better , since Doffy could only make 1 clone .

Another option is to be able to make or switch bodies quickly , like Pica .

Or like Marco , to regenerate quickly . and well we know in real life Plants can re-generate ( re-grow ) if you don't unplug them to their roots .
Post automatically merged:

I don't think he can defeat the entire alliance, but I love the idea of Green Bull being a Zoan. Originally, all three Admiral were Logias. Now... we'll have a Logia, Paramecia, and Zoan.
Yes i agree , it will be really nice if the current 3 Admirals have all 3 DF types .

And the reason to believe Green Bull is a Zoan is solid imo :

Punk Hazard - the DF users of Marines & Villains had Logia theme ( Akainu Aokiji Smoker Caesar Monet )

Dressrosa - Paramecia ( Fujitora Tsuru Doffy Pica Diamante Trebol Machvise Senor Pink Gladius Buffalo Viola Giolla Sugar Baby 5 Bellamy )

Wano - Zoan ( Ryokugyu ? Drake Orochi Kaido 3 Calamities Tobi Roppo 500 Headliners/Gifters )

3. Raizo Jinbe Yamato Franky unintentionally making him bigger/stronger ( not sure ) . y'know , the elements of these 4 may actually cause GB to become stronger than he already is , the first three have Water ( Yamato Frozen Water ) , and Franky has Light
I'm still not expecting GB to solo the Alliance , but here i forgot Nami ( she can make Rain ) and Brook ( he can pull out Frozen Water ) .

Also i may mention that the Volcanic Eruption in 1050 could have made Wano's soil more fertile :feelsokeman:

I'm still expecting GB to not get defeated + take Pluton :finally:

Last edited:
i think
-green bull actually starts fucking up the alliance really bad and endangering the citizens of wano
-law will use his powers to evacuate the citizens, gb changes the country with his powers and brings plant life back + purifies the wasteland while fucking ppl up
-kaido and big mom will crash out of the ground with pluton and cause total chaos, start fighting the marines and gb and everyone else with their combined power + an ancient giant robot
-the actual resolution of wano, probably luffy doing another big punch

Bro what the fuck are you saying lmao.This is absolute insanity.

Luffy, Zoro, Yamato, Sanji, Kid, Killer, Law , Jinbe are a team that can handily beat 3 top tiers.Green Bull wouldn't last 5 minutes if he took them all on at once.
The problem is that Oda won't write in such a way that works theoretically. Otherwise Luffy wouldn't have looked bad against Apo, monet, ulti etc. No matter how absurd it looks on paper, Oda will do it if he thinks he can advance the plot. No amount of logic goes over his head. Better keep an open mind.

Never happening lmao.

Luffy just defeated a yonko. 1v1 Yonko beats admirals. Any who believes otherwise is a f
No, bigmom will never beat any admiral. She can be theoretically powerful but she is incompetent as fuck.

That would feel like it would be too much for him. Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kidd, Killer, Sanji, all the remaining scabbards, Caribou...
It's just too much for him to handle.

Maybe if he doesn't attack directly and instead traps everyone with his vines when they're all busy partying then starts sucking their nutrients right away.

That would feel like it would be too much for him. Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kidd, Killer, Sanji, all the remaining scabbards, Caribou...
It's just too much for him to handle.

Maybe if he doesn't attack directly and instead traps everyone with his vines when they're all busy partying then starts sucking their nutrients right away.
The problem with that idea is that observation haki exists and half the notable characters in the flower capital right now can use it.

There is no new bounty for Zoro and Sanji yet, perhaps they will reveal after Green Bull events.

Here is my copium

- Green Bull managed to sneak in and suck Luffy nutrient, making Luffy unmovable
- Zoro notices this and jump in to save Luffy and fight GB. Zoro learns about black blade
- Then Kaido and BM appear in rampage looking for Luffy
- Strawhats step in, Sanji fights GB, Zoro fights Kaido, the rest fight BM
- ZKK, BM retreated, Sanji defeated GB
- dawn arrive
lol don't know if serious or trolling

There is no new bounty for Zoro and Sanji yet, perhaps they will reveal after Green Bull events.

Here is my copium

- Green Bull managed to sneak in and suck Luffy nutrient, making Luffy unmovable
- Zoro notices this and jump in to save Luffy and fight GB. Zoro learns about black blade
- Then Kaido and BM appear in rampage looking for Luffy
- Strawhats step in, Sanji fights GB, Zoro fights Kaido, the rest fight BM
- ZKK, BM retreated, Sanji defeated GB
- dawn arrive
Oda should give this man the wheel. Would be perfect writing

so make the strawhats and co that defeated a yonko alliance lose to one admiral

hahaha
He could just fill the entire capital with you toxic spores and instantly defeat everyone if Oda wants to.

I think you guys are underestimating how hax this guy could be.

that nutrienti draining crap isn't going to work on luffy or any top tier
This message may not age well.

Last edited: