General & Others My problem is not chapter 1044 my problem is Wano as a whole.

In my opinion Wano is the top 5 worst arcs of One Piece and Onigashima war/raid is one of the worst wars/raid I've ever watched.

These are the reasons:

1-PIS, Oda abuse of PIS throughout the wano saga.
(Plot-Induced Stupidity)

2- Otama, a child who conveniently has a power capable of immobilizing most of the enemies. You can't take a war seriously when a child is able to immobilize most of your opponents. (TAMA THE DEUS EX MACHINA)

3- Big Mom, I really hated Big Mom as a whole in the Wano saga. Mother mode, her stupid performance against Law and Kid, always helping Luffy crew, losing Zeus for Nami, being more helpfull for the Luffy alliance members than for the Yonkou alliance and her amenesia mode. (Big Mom was a Deus ex machina sometime)

4- Kaido crew, Kaido crew is the most disappointing, irresponsavel, dumb and incompetent crew in the One Piece verse. (Killing their own crew members, helping the enimies, etc...) Calamities, Tobiropos, Numbers were all disappointing and incompetent. (UP: The Best one is Jack)

5- Fake out deaths (no comments)

6- Zoro mink pill bullshit. The man should had stayed down after the rooftop fight or he should never been on the rooftop.
(And we know that this mink pill bulshit was an asspull because Oda said that the rooftop was not planned and it was his editor idea)

7- Wb justification for not helping Oden. (So fucking stupid)

8- Alliance members having infinite stamina and infinite health bar (Law, Kid and the Scabards)

9- Undeserved victories (Law and Kidd vs Big Mom)

10- Unearned and inorganic growth in the power of alliance members (Straw Hats and Law), they did not growth in power in a natural and organic way, they just became strong because the plot demant them to became strong so they could defeat the bad guys. (Sanji, Law, Nami, Robin)

11- Fairy tail level of power of protagonist (Luffy vs Kaido)

12- The unnatural and inorganic growth in Luffy's power level. The man received like what, 5 power ups? And he was able to master all of them in about 1 week (Fairy tail level)

13- Luffy losing too many times. (the worst part is that the defeats he had did not had any bad consequences to him, they were all beneficial to him)

14- This nikka fruit shit. (Maybe is to early to hate it or to love it)

15- Losing time on shits that does not matter ( Nami and Usopp running around) off screening important shit (Law and Kid vs Big Mom, Jack vs Cat and Dog)

16- Lack of feeling of tension and danger. (this fight agains two yonkou is being a walk in the park)

18- And most important one: length and pacing of wano both of them are horrible in this arc.

This are the things I hate wano and the reason for why I think Wano is a bad arc.

The best shits in wano were part 1, Jinbe's arrival and **[Gear 5 panel](

2- Otama, a child who conveniently has a power capable of immobilizing most of the enemies. You can't take a war seriously when a child is able to immobilize most of your opponents. (TAMA THE DEUS EX MACHINA)
A 16 years old Mermaid Princess could wipe out All four Yonko crews and the world government at once

Do you people even read One Piece?

I agree with most what you said. Tama shouldn’t have existed in the first place. Big Mom in Wano is just utter bullshit, the alliance could’ve been formed through the Transponder Snail as rational beings, instead Big Mom and Kaido are presented as worse than kids that can’t even think straight yet they’re Emperors because they were destined to be.

The Beast Pirates have no mutual respect among them (like WB’s crew). Before Kaido’s official appearance, I thought of the Beast Pirates as the official strongest superhuman crew. Because that’s what Oda told us, all the crew members are Zoan users. What was shown to us in the manga and anime, I was expecting it, human/animal hybrids (I forgot which chapter this was from).

What we got now is a massive disappointment. Kaido and his Monster Trio are also a massive disappointment. The strongest Emperor and his crew got shoved aside thanks to Oda introducing unimportant characters, and selfish characters like Kozuki Oden, trying his hardest to portray him as the “manliest” man alive, the “Giga Chad”, while others such as Garp, Zephyr, Xebec, Roger, and Whitebeard already exist. Even though ruthless and tyrannical, Kaido and his crew should’ve had a moral code which they followed. The fight against Oden is the stupidest fight in anime existence. Despite Kaido’s sheer strength, he was made a dick, he lied to Oden two times, and he killed him with a pistol in a burning oil. This is a massive L for Kaido’s character thanks to Oda’s bullshit writing.

Kaido vs Oden should’ve been an honorable fight, with Oden dying to Kaido, realizing that him leaving the country, being selfish, an ignorant prick is what made him lose his country and his life to his invader and opponent. But somehow “muh Oden was the one who could’ve killed Kaido because he was a massive Giga Chad”.

Oda is too busy writing bullshit plot holes and listening to his editors stupid ideas instead of making the story shorter and a faster pace, writing a good story and getting help to make fight choreography better.

Last edited: