My Problem with femminist media types

I'm not a expert on the subject and definitely not a judge, but the man sure is an abuser

Now you could side with the man.. or you can choose to hear the victims.
I'm not an expert either. But a trial happened. And experts and witnesses were present there.

The man was absolved from the false alegations. Meanwhile Amber showed some sides to her that people wouldn't have expected from a "victim".

I'm not an expert either. But a trial happened. And experts and witnesses were present there.

The man was absolved from the false alegations. Meanwhile Amber showed some sides to her that people wouldn't have expected from a "victim".
Those "sides" are - in i am not mistaken - theory crafted by the community. Self proclamed comportment expert who targeted her to side with Depp.

Concerning the trial, note that both depp and hearth were condamned, don't forget that.

You don't know anything about Amber's case even after the trial results but say that Depp is 'for sure' an abuser based on some Twitter hashtag?
Did you read the thread or not ?

Like I said I'm not an expert but I side with the victims. Not the abusers.

they both sick in the head
Looks like this was indeed the case.

so many false allegation
Filter bubble mate.

Last edited:
Those "sides" are - in i am not mistaken - theory crafted by the community. Self proclamed comportment expert who targeted her to side with Depp.

Concerning the trial, note that both depp and hearth were condamned, don't forget that.
Oh please, Depp won the case, not Amber.

Did you read the thread or not mate ?

Like I said I'm not an expert but I side with the victims. Not the abusers.
I read but thinking that everything written on Twitter is true is hilarious.
No, you don't side with victims, you just side with women. For you, it doesn't matter whether they are victims or abusers, or culprits. If women make fake allegations, you will blame men until they are proven innocent.

Oh please, Depp won the case, not Amber.
He won, by making Amber pay more, yes.

No, you don't side with victims, you just side with women. For you, it doesn't matter whether they are victims or abusers, or culprits. If women make fake allegations, you will blame men until they are proven innocent.
Again, filtrer bubble. Your reasonning is no different that a pumpkin followers sayin that there are too much Alien in the country because they are only following Carrot eaters and eating carrot info.

Last edited:
Again, filtrer bubble. You reasonning is no different that a pumpkin follower sayin that there are too much Alien on the country because they are following only Carrot eaters.
Irony coming from the one who supports extreme radical feminists who think 'all men are trash' have some deep/complex/relativity theory behind the quote 'all men are trash'.

Imagine if a man says 'all women are bitches'.

He won, by making Amber pay more, yes.
lol, what does this even mean? he is the one who lost and paid more. He didn't even demand compensation from Amber for defamation. But, like I said, you side with women irrespective of victim or culprit. You don't accept that women can be as evil and trash as men.

Imagine if a man says 'all women are bitches
Well, that's not true isn't it?

The other one on the other hand...

:myman:

have some deep/complex/relativity theory behind the quote 'all men are trash'.
There is no deep/complexe theory behind that anger. There is a system of toxicity perpetrated by men, mostly without them being aware of it and enhanced by said system. A self eating snake.

That's pretty simple, not something complicated to understand. Isn't it ?

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
And the abuser here was Amber?

I get siding with women but her smear campaign hurt actual women victims worldwide who actually face abuse.

Amber, as multiple recordings in the trial showed, abused Depp, not the other way around.
Both were abusers, amber just abused more