Future Events Nami, Pudding or Viola? Which gal will end up with Sanji?

Which girl have the highest chance to end up with Sanji EOS?

• Total voters
Damn, I didn't expect majority to say Pudding. Could have thought Nami would be the one. The more you know.

Lol. I can understand Kokoro and Shinobu but why Dadan?
Who do you think Sanji will end up with in eos? Maybe I was inattentive and did not notice how you wrote about it

So people want Sanji to end up with a crazy girl that:
- betrayed him at the most tragic moment of his life, having to abandon his nakama for their own sake and calling her his last "saviour".
- betrayed his nakama who went to rescue him.
- she wanted to make fun of him at all costs and shot his sister and abducted her.
- ridiculized him just like his siblings did, calling him a "failure" and "not a proper prince".
- told his imprisoned nakamas the truth just for pure evil.
- attempted to murder him on their wedding, not only once, she pulled the trigger several times.

Why do you hate the poor boy so much?

Lol. I can understand Kokoro and Shinobu but why Dadan?
This is a Zoro forum. Unfortunately, hating disliking demeaning Sanji is the norm.
Post automatically merged:

So people want Sanji to end up with a crazy girl that:
- betrayed him at the most tragic moment of his life, having to abandon his nakama for their own sake and calling her his last "saviour".
- betrayed his nakama who went to rescue him.
- she wanted to make fun of him at all costs and shot his sister and abducted her.
- ridiculized him just like his siblings did, calling him a "failure" and "not a proper prince".
- told his imprisoned nakamas the truth just for pure evil.
- attempted to murder him on their wedding, not only once, she pulled the trigger several times.

Why do you hate the poor boy so much?
Because some people actually see both sides of the coin.

Sanji will end up with absolute no one cuz he cant literally settle down and nosebleeds from every woman he sees. If I remember correctly he even said he loves all women equally :kayneshrug:

Which hot girl have the highest chance to end up with Sanji?
Now before Nami blows the poll away, let me remind you to think carefully about the relationships between each of them. Does it make sense? Does the chemistry works well? Does it collide with any major character points that has been build-up throughout the series? Etc.
Perhaps you could say Sanji and Nami have the best chemistry but Sanji and Pudding is more romantically build up, something like that.
And make sure to visit my Sanji x Nami, Sanji x Pudding, Sanji x Viola clubs if you have time of course. ^^ (yes, this is a promote thread of those Fanclubs that I just mentioned.:sadgrin:)
1. Nami is reserved for Luffy.
In fact, due to Oda's favoritism, Zoro Nami is more possible than Sanji Nami.
2. Viola is us.. ehm.
Besides, they don't interact that much.
3. Sanji can interact with Pudding like a normal man without simping too much, so among the three, this is the ship based on relationship alone. Based on narrative, it's also clear who Oda picks. They even have their own special page and panel style, never seen before in the manga.