[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lost valuable time to push me instead looking at the game as a whole

I don't trust your reads despite having you town now.
If only you all followed me D1 on Orewellian, but nah just lynched the doc, then followed Ultra again who is smart enough to know there were other possibilities for failed kills. Everyone plays dumb, wins stupid prizes...rinse and repeat

If only you all followed me D1 on Orewellian, but nah just lynched the doc, then followed Ultra again who is smart enough to know there were other possibilities for failed kills. Everyone plays dumb, wins stupid prizes...rinse and repeat
Well, if the game wouldn't have that day of 36 hours I would have the possibility to defend Pot.
Where were you back then??

Never thought I'd see Orca read Polar scum lol
Your alls play around each other was bad. Both push each other early D1 and then bounce. Got the claim of tracker and everyone leaves Polar alone. Not bad, but Polar also was on Orwellian early and then bounced to never return while flipping at the end to lynch the doc with a lame excuse. If he was town he wants the doc alive after claiming tracker D1

Your alls play around each other was bad. Both push each other early D1 and then bounce. Got the claim of tracker and everyone leaves Polar alone. Not bad, but Polar also was on Orwellian early and then bounced to never return while flipping at the end to lynch the doc with a lame excuse. If he was town he wants the doc alive after claiming tracker D1
Oh man you've got like your tenth reason to lynch me and it's not happening 😲

Night 3 begins

Vote count 4 of the third day

Yoho: Ultra
Ultra: Indigo > Red Night > Indigo > Luka
The Orca: Ultra
Michelle: The Orca > Flower > Red Night > Indigo > Red Night
Luka: Flower > Jaguar > Indigo > Unvote
RippedCal: Red Night > Indigo
Red Night: Ultra > Luka
Polar Bear: Ultra > Unvote > Red Night
Flower: Indigo

Indigo: 2
Ultra: 2
Red Night: 2
Luka: 2

With Majority not reached the day ends with no lynch

You have 20 hours to submit your actions​

Night 3 ends
Day 4 starts

@The Orca / Kakashi Hatake has been killed

Kakashi Hatake

Sharingan Vision: Kakashi may target a player at night and learn their alignment.X2

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.
You have 36 hours to discuss
With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to reach majority

Status
Not open for further replies.