[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Did the host provide both these roles as fake claims, and why?
2) Could one be scum and the other not killing the other to avoid speculation around their claim?
3) Is it really that unlikely scum has utility to deal with these roles, and is playing around them successfully by other means?
This argument assumes that that's my sole reason for scumming her when it's not. It's a fact that she had bad interactions with you, it's a fact she claimed for no reason with no pressure on her, It's a fact that she's been bad today in reaction to you without banter I would expect, it's a fact that she really likes partner interactions which she did with Orwellion (Which I know contradicts an earlier statement of mine.) It's a fact that she's making nearly no reads, It's a fact that her OMGUS on me D1 sucked, it's a fact that she didn't respond to my emotions there and akawardly skirted them.

He is likely scum along with Ultra. Sticking with those 2 top scum for me. Flower would be an offshoot if Polar somehow is town. Michelle coming in 3rd overall. She has had some very bad ideas that don't match her normal logic deductions. My other post has the rest of my solve basically. Good luck everyone and as always, blame Ultra's lack of skill

He is likely scum along with Ultra. Sticking with those 2 top scum for me. Flower would be an offshoot if Polar somehow is town. Michelle coming in 3rd overall. She has had some very bad ideas that don't match her normal logic deductions. My other post has the rest of my solve basically. Good luck everyone and as always, blame Ultra's lack of skill
I start to think you caught me as scum by accident.
You don't know anything about me

Status
Not open for further replies.