[FNZ] Role Madness Naruto: Chunin Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of that, you seem to be implying you were following me out of the spirit of cooperation, but that's exactly what bothers me about you recanting it so quickly, because you're doing the opposite of the behavior you are rationalizing to me
Not really, I'm following you since I trust you're a better player than me and I think you're town. Also not sure why as W!Here you kind of soft push me when I'm defending you.

Not really, I'm following you since I trust you're a better player than me and I think you're town. Also not sure why as W!Here you kind of soft push me when I'm defending you.
But that's the crux, you didn't follow me. You motioned to follow me and then immediately backtracked, which makes this sentiment feel fake. Make sense?

But that's the crux, you didn't follow me. You motioned to follow me and then immediately backtracked, which makes this sentiment feel fake. Make sense?
Yeah, it makes sense. I'm not denying it's wolfy of me, I just don't know how to refute it given that's what I just felt like doing in the moment. Vote Lynch Indigo

Like you're saying things that all sound *reasonable* here, but it strikes me as backfilling, because you didn't actually act consistently with your stated motive

Can you explain to me what your considerations are on both Flower and Polar

Like you're saying things that all sound *reasonable* here, but it strikes me as backfilling, because you didn't actually act consistently with your stated motive

Can you explain to me what your considerations are on both Flower and Polar
Yeah, Flower was wolfy since D1 they're a watcher claim who hasn't died yet they suddenly had a huge wim fall off after a wolf died they're not townie. Not sure why you think they're good.

Polar has done nothing townie and is viable due to POE imo.

Yeah, Flower was wolfy since D1 they're a watcher claim who hasn't died yet they suddenly had a huge wim fall off after a wolf died they're not townie. Not sure why you think they're good.

Polar has done nothing townie and is viable due to POE imo.
So, while I'm not going to say you're not allowed to have both the Watcher and Tracker as your lead suspects...

I think that if you are doing so, your considerations ought to be fleshier than this. I think a due dose of solving is missing here, because this line of thinking should raise questions such as:

1) Did the host provide both these roles as fake claims, and why?
2) Could one be scum and the other not killing the other to avoid speculation around their claim?
3) Is it really that unlikely scum has utility to deal with these roles, and is playing around them successfully by other means?

Instead you just have "Flower live. Polar bad."

meh

Status
Not open for further replies.