Sign-up Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lol no, any and every scum would kill you first if they care about survival :wellwell:
You are simply trying to frame me here in front of many new players so that you get a clean hand if you end up as scum.

I have 14 games experience. It's like drop in the Ocean.

And, you are Regional mafia tournament champion. This speaks for itself. My skills fade in comparison to you.

I have seen your track record. You have habit of acting noob and then striking when iron is hot. You are dangerous. No, you are lethal.

It's always best to Lynch you or that ancient creature to give town hope to win.

You are simply trying to frame me here in front of many new players so that you get a clean hand if you end up as scum.

I have 14 games experience. It's like drop in the Ocean.

And, you are Regional mafia tournament champion. This speaks for itself. My skills fade in comparison to you.

I have seen your track record. You have habit of acting noob and then striking when iron is hot. You are dangerous. No, you are lethal.

It's always best to Lynch you or that ancient creature to give town hope to win.
The lying starts when the game does, Reborn, NOT before :smithnie:

Z
A few questions:

• When does this start?
  • When you say you're going to provide the roles in the opening post when the game starts, are you only going to include the roles in the game? Or is it going to be like Throne of Lies where we got to read a wikipedia page of 44873828282828283737373 roles?

Status
Not open for further replies.