[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Anyone can call out who they consider town. But it's about having the courage to call out scum. You've never had problems with this before :catsure: which might mean you don't want to call out a scummate
Post automatically merged:

(obviously I will apologize later if you're not)
I had no problems voting against Zara the moment I had something against her.

But it seems my fate is sealed

Goodbye everyone see you in the Ninja paradise

Now, regardless if it's a myslinch, I need the search ninja cop to play smart tonight. As well as the tracking ninja. Let's not screw this up if we're left with two killing roles.

Yo I don't believe you yet, even though Reborn seems to be very generous with giving you a town read.

Because you’re the only one who’s sussed him all game, huh?? 🙄
Let him have it, lol

Now, regardless if it's a myslinch, I need the search ninja cop to play smart tonight. As well as the tracking ninja. Let's not screw this up if we're left with two killing roles.

Yo I don't believe you yet, even though Reborn seems to be very generous with giving you a town read.
Another opportunity where i get to call your reads wrong after the game:catsure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Now, since I cleared everything and my reasoning (all three reasonings)

I will give my reads (won't explain in detail because I already explained so much during questioning and in last two posts and lot of bickering I had)

Possible Scums
1) gambit - already explained

2)sera - he never let go any opportunity to kill tac. He never let go any opportunity to go against tac. Yet, on day one there was nothing.

3)nat - it's really hard to digest for me that she didn't go after tac and didn't interact with him when she always does because especially when nat always accuse tac of backstabbing her.

4)beta - too opportunistic vote from him on me for absolutely no reason.

I am neutral on Fallen, cobra and on rayan as of now (since the time he came online he looks okay to me )(I lean neutral but lean scum on these three) there could be one sus among them but I am not sure.

Rest looks townie to me.

Anyway, I had spoken enough and gave reasons. Believe it or not it's upto you all.

And, I will say again- yes I could be wrong about my reads and there is nothing wrong with getting wrong reads. Even tactic used can backfire and it's part of the game.

I did what I could do. Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.