[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
My my the SK is playing around here, hitting Dragomir of all players. Let's disentangle the equation:

A) Someone who had conceived Drago as a threat shot him, which is an improbable scenario in case it was too obvious

B) Someone attempted a frame on someone

Cop was supposed to watch over me tonight and Drago had asked for that, so such frame attempt would be futile if directed towards me considering I would have gone for someone else but surely not him. On the same note, voting Reborn whilst being disingenous would have been of no profit for me considering I would have shot him tonight if ever wanting to get rid of the man. However I had no reason to, given he was never considering me as a threat once in the game.

Now, since I cleared everything and my reasoning (all three reasonings)

I will give my reads (won't explain in detail because I already explained so much during questioning and in last two posts and lot of bickering I had)

Possible Scums
1) gambit - already explained

2)sera - he never let go any opportunity to kill tac. He never let go any opportunity to go against tac. Yet, on day one there was nothing.

3)nat - it's really hard to digest for me that she didn't go after tac and didn't interact with him when she always does because especially when nat always accuse tac of backstabbing her.

4)beta - too opportunistic vote from him on me for absolutely no reason.

I am neutral on Fallen, cobra and on rayan as of now (since the time he came online he looks okay to me )(I lean neutral but lean scum on these three) there could be one sus among them but I am not sure.

Rest looks townie to me.

Anyway, I had spoken enough and gave reasons. Believe it or not it's upto you all.

And, I will say again- yes I could be wrong about my reads and there is nothing wrong with getting wrong reads. Even tactic used can backfire and it's part of the game.

I did what I could do. Cya
Taking a neutral side Rayan when he is scummier than me? :suresure:
Same with Cobra LOLOLO
rayan isn’t scum trust me
:seriously:
Since we have a SK and a Godfather.
Vote lynch Tris

Are you expecting a kill from you to happen?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Gambit
Are you trying to put the blame on me? :catpole:

At this point, you also could have been the one who killed Drago.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Shouldn't there be two dead?

Since we have a SK and a Godfather.
I’m still fairly new to this game, but I think that scum can only kill if there are two or more?? This could be completely incorrect, so someone with more experience should answer. I only played as scum once and we never got lower than three of us being active.
Post automatically merged:

Taking a neutral side Rayan when he is scummier than me? :suresure:
Same with Cobra LOLOLO

:seriously:

Vote lynch Tris

Are you expecting a kill from you to happen?
Don’t like this vote, Tris is brand new to this game and just trying to understand the mechanics. I’m having trouble with them myself, would you cast a vote against me?

Yuelyn

I’m still fairly new to this game, but I think that scum can only kill if there are two or more?? This could be completely incorrect, so someone with more experience should answer. I only played as scum once and we never got lower than three of us being active.
I don't know either.

I thought the mafia could always kill. Even if there is one member left.

hey listen to me everyone who in their right mind would say that guy isn’t scum with 5 minutes away from the end of the phase with the majority of the votes on him? do you really think i expected everyone to just change their votes?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
hey listen to me everyone who in their right mind would say that guy isn’t scum with 5 minutes away from the end of the phase with the majority of the votes on him? do you really think i expected everyone to just change their votes?
Votes were locked by then, so we couldn’t have changed them even if we believed you. Also, let’s not pretend like that’s the only reason you’re looking scummy...

Yuelyn

Then why did you say it?

Status
Not open for further replies.