[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, you also could have been the one who killed Drago.
That's a foolish round to do. I am the type to reserve the best players as the last man standing if I were scum. I often go for the less watched players. That's strat.

Also, mind if I tell you all these. Both Drago and Reborn have shown equal leadership to most of here are town cores. However, between the two, I'd say that Drago came up more dangerous than the other because he was successful in leading the town to lynch Rayan. That's the town leadership to it's finest and it's the first time I saw him do that again in decades. What am I trying to say is that there should have been a clear implication that if both of them have shown genuine leadership to town, Reborn who has played 3-day phases already should have been shot dead. But that's not the case, so I assume that Reborn could be the SK because he wanted to eliminate TAC (who happened to be a goon) and then the other threat to his ass aka Drago. And now that those two are gone, he would assume that he can now lead the town to its DOOM if he survived this phase and kill either me or Jew. That's my two cents on the matter. I am not going by the tells and reads this time but I go by the mechanics and intention.

As for Cobra, he has shown little to no effort in contributing to scum hunt but he's definitely just the same as me. A lazy town. So I am not convinced of lynching him either.

However, his defense of Rayan is amusing and could've been an act of what do you call this, carelessness? LOLOL

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
That's a foolish round to do. I am the type to reserve the best players as the last man standing if I were scum. I often go for the less watched players. That's strat.

Also, mind if I tell you all these. Both Drago and Reborn have shown equal leadership to most of here are town cores. However, between the two, I'd say that Drago came up more dangerous than the other because he was successful in leading the town to lynch Rayan. That's the town leadership to it's finest and it's the first time I saw him do that again in decades. What am I trying to say is that there should have been a clear implication that if both of them have shown genuine leadership to town, Reborn who has played 3-day phases already should have been shot dead. But that's not the case, so I assume that Reborn could be the SK because he wanted to eliminate TAC (who happened to be a goon) and then the other threat to his ass aka Drago. And now that those two are gone, he would assume that he can now lead the town to its DOOM if he survived this phase and kill either me or Jew. That's my two cents on the matter. I am not going by the tells and reads this time but I go by the mechanics and intention.

As for Cobra, he has shown little to no effort in contributing to scum hunt but he's definitely just the same as me. A lazy town. So I am not convinced of lynching him either.

However, his defense of Rayan is amusing and could've been an act of what do you call this, carelessness? LOLOL
Yeah, I get what you are saying here. But Reborn might not be the SK. He has argued with most of us here. So, if one of those who he argued with might be the SK then he/she obviously won't try to eliminate Reborn since it would have been too obvious. And Drago hasn't really questioned anyone but pushed for Rayan.
Post automatically merged:

Gambit. You finally said something smart, thank you.

Ok I checked with AL and there would be a failed kill in the post, so nothing failed. Only one kill happened. This is very weird.
Is there an option not to kill?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

At this point, lazy town is as detrimental as the remaining mafia/SK. If someone is really a townie, it does us no good for them to pull the kind of shit Cobs has the whole game.

However, I do like your read on Reborn...I’ve been inclined to see him leaning town because of his usual meta, but I’ve said since the beginning that he seems a little off, like he’s firing in all directions to see what he can hit. Want to go over his interactions with Sera more, because I currently sus the latter more than the former, but that might change after review...

Vote Lynch Reborn

I don't feel like Cobra is the SK, he is a relatively new player and that makes it even harder to grasp its intentions. In my mind Reborn is either Mafia or SK and the most suspicious player as of now.

He has been questioning a lot of players yes, but my vote on him was fueled by all the reasons I had explained and I still stand by the ones.

He has been quite too childish for his town self and it looked to me as if Sera had touched a nerve on the guy so I immediately voted him considering I had observed him all the game.

When I voted him, he immediately accused me of being profittering without making a substantial case on why he had believed so and what I would gain from such a move.

Votes were locked by then
yeah you’re right my mistake but that’s supports my case even more why the fuck would i say rayan isn’t scum if the votes were already locked on him if i know he’s infact scum?

Also, let’s not pretend like that’s the only reason you’re looking scummy...
meh i’m the good guy here

vote lynch reborn same reason as the last time also he wasn’t pushing rayan as he pushed others the one who was pushing rayan the most was dragomir who was killed

Yeah, I get what you are saying here. But Reborn might not be the SK. He has argued with most of us here.
Exactly the point, before Drago subbed in, he and TAC we're the ones leading the town. Nobody even matched that one up. So if I am mafia and want to eliminate threats (provided of course that they're the type of players who do CHEAP SHOTS) then I will go for the likes of TAC, Reborn, and Drago. However, only 2 of these happened so far. Coincidentally, TAC has been low diffed by SK and Drago too. So the possibility of Reborn having been survived all these potential kills can be classified as suspicious events. Why events? Because the only thing suspicious from here thus far is his mentality that the host could have selected and not RNG the scum lineup. Which I highly disagree.
Is there an option not to kill?
Why would a scum do that? Their primary intention is to eliminate all the threats to town. Did you check your PM why it says? LOLOLOL
At this point, lazy town is as detrimental as the remaining mafia/SK. If someone is really a townie, it does us no good for them to pull the kind of shit Cobs has the whole game.

However, I do like your read on Reborn...I’ve been inclined to see him leaning town because of his usual meta, but I’ve said since the beginning that he seems a little off, like he’s firing in all directions to see what he can hit. Want to go over his interactions with Sera more, because I currently sus the latter more than the former, but that might change after review...
We just need to see how he positioned himself on this matter. Again, if he's a threat to scum, he should be down by now. But he is still alive

Reborn is not the mafia lol
I was saying he could be SK but not Mafia because he is into TAC, too. So there's still a clear motive.

all the threats to town
*threats to mafia

I was saying he could be SK but not Mafia because he is into TAC, too. So there's still a clear motive.
How is he into TAC, romantically?

Please stop this nonsense. You gave zero effort until today, and now suddenly you want to push for Reborn, do you know how scummy that looks? Reborn gave so much effort into scum hunting, and his reads made perfect sense in the time when they were written.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think few here don't read threads properly and are very eager to Lynch me lol

This is my post on rayan where I suspected him
@RayanOO your initial posts were just fluffs and later on your reads lack substance and irks of being diplomatic.

In above post, you aren't sure about anything. Just commenting on what players are doing.

I haven't seen you giving any concrete reads on anyone till now?

What's holding you back?

You wanted to vote jew or cobra?

But in the first post I quoted you said " jew looks sincere" and I haven't seen you saying anything against Cobra.

So why you felt voting like these two?

Also, instead of voting either of them, you casted vote on zara.
This is inconsistent.

Another diplomatic read from you here.

You say it's too much from jew as scum but still end up commenting that's it's weird move.

I am not liking you at all. This is very diplomatic gameplay from you and are totally being low key about stuffs.

I end up arguing with sera again and put a vote on him and made it clear that I want it sera vs me.

Later when rayan showed up, i was typing those two big ass posts.

After that I gave my reads just few minutes before day end and put rayan in neutral but lean scum category and explained it because I have bigger sus.

So my dear @Gambit @Finalbeta @Cobra. I dare you all three to find any inconsistent in my gameplay before you sus me.

How is he into TAC, romantically?

Please stop this nonsense. You gave zero effort until today, and now suddenly you want to push for Reborn, do you know how scummy that looks? Reborn gave so much effort into scum hunting, and his reads made perfect sense in the time when they were written.
Again if you look into the motive, you will see why? Why are you so desperate in defending him? It's as if he's confirmed town? Nobody is at this point unless you are in the dead townlist.

After that I gave my reads just few minutes before day end and put rayan in neutral but lean scum category and explained it because I have bigger sus.
You want inconsistencies?
There... LOLOLOL

Again if you look into the motive, you will see why? Why are you so desperate in defending him? It's as if he's confirmed town? Nobody is at this point unless you are in the dead townlist.
Because he's town and lynching him is a mistake. Are you telling me that you, as "town", prefer your tinfoil possible mislynch over lynching Cobra?

Ugh I'm itching to lynch you again, Drago pinky promised me

Reborn

And, I am town.

I am not sk nor mafia.

I wasn't killed last night for simple reason - few sussed me and Drago was not sussed.

If you guys think from scum perspectives, then killing drago makes more sense because they can build sus on me today.

Gambit already started doing so.

Beta and cobra jumped

Reborn

Because he's town and lynching him is a mistake. Are you telling me that you, as "town", prefer your tinfoil possible mislynch over lynching Cobra?

Actually I want to Lynch Gambit over cobra.

This guy hasn't done any god damn thing whole game and totally disappeared yesterday when me and Drago were going through the day phase.

And, now suddenly when Drago died he became super active in pushing case against me.

Cobra is more like dumb townie than being actual scum.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Why would a scum do that? Their primary intention is to eliminate all the threats to town. Did you check your PM why it says? LOLOLOL
Lol, I did.

And Nat said that there wasn't a failed kill but the person chose not to kill or forgot or something. Who knows.

Exactly the point, before Drago subbed in, he and TAC we're the ones leading the town. Nobody even matched that one up. So if I am mafia and want to eliminate threats (provided of course that they're the type of players who do CHEAP SHOTS) then I will go for the likes of TAC, Reborn, and Drago. However, only 2 of these happened so far. Coincidentally, TAC has been low diffed by SK and Drago too. So the possibility of Reborn having been survived all these potential kills can be classified as suspicious events. Why events? Because the only thing suspicious from here thus far is his mentality that the host could have selected and not RNG the scum lineup. Which I highly disagree.
But you didn't go for Reborn when you had the chance because he was already suspecting you. Going for him would have been a bad move from your perspective.

Suspicious events? If the SK or the mafia was already sussed by Reborn, I don't think he/she would have gone for him. Sera was in a heated argument with him. But I trust Sera so I don't think he was the one. You were also in an argument with Reborn. Of course, you wouldn't try to eliminate him. That just would put even more sus on you than you already have.

And with this RNG stuff, I agree with you that it was a bad move from him.

Since you want Reborn out so much I start to sus you now because I think he is town.

And if you sus so much Reborn, why do you have your vote on me? Care to explain?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
yeah you’re right my mistake but that’s supports my case even more why the fuck would i say rayan isn’t scum if the votes were already locked on him if i know he’s infact scum?

vote lynch reborn same reason as the last time also he wasn’t pushing rayan as he pushed others the one who was pushing rayan the most was dragomir who was killed
Why the fuck would you say it at all?? Even if you thought he was town, why phrase it to specifically clear him of being scum instead of saying we shouldn’t have lynched him or something?? Your word choice this game has been the factor that makes you look most suspicious to me.

Also, I have to go back and check your reads, but you definitely didn’t vote anyone else but Reborn yesterday...even if he flips mafia/SK, you can’t use him not pushing Rayan as an excuse when you didn’t really do that either.

This guy hasn't done any god damn thing whole game and totally disappeared yesterday when me and Drago were going through the day phase.

And, now suddenly when Drago died he became super active in pushing case against me.

Cobra is more like dumb townie than being actual scum.
I would love to lynch Gambit. But it's kinda crazy for scum to play like this? It's suicide. Borderline Beta gameplay.

He didn't do a thing, I agree. I just don't want the other one to slip by unnoticed like Yo or something because we focus on Gambit and his counter suspicion. What do you think of Yo as SK?

@Fallen Prince Who do you suspect now?

:suresure:
I was at work and renewing insurance policies for Covid victims. Don't you think it's a noble work? Zehaha
Lol, I did.

And Nat said that there wasn't a failed kill but the person chose not to kill or forgot or something. Who knows.

But you didn't go for Reborn when you had the chance because he was already suspecting you. Going for him would have been a bad move from your perspective.

Suspicious events? If the SK or the mafia was already sussed by Reborn, I don't think he/she would have gone for him. Sera was in a heated argument with him. But I trust Sera so I don't think he was the one. You were also in an argument with Reborn. Of course, you wouldn't try to eliminate him. That just would put even more sus on you than you already have.

And with this RNG stuff, I agree with you that it was a bad move from him.

Since you want Reborn out so much I start to sus you now because I think he is town.

And if you sus so much Reborn, why do you have your vote on me? Care to explain?
The answer is simple. I am town and couldn't do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.