[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Drago if you are townie then I think you can understand what I am about to say especially when you have seen me play as a host/coach and you know very well that either I survive or get killed.

"I didn't die last night"

I hope you understand what does this Imply.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jew
He seems very careful about his susses in general, trying to dig evidence, looks good for now.

Does he follow up with his reborn "weird vibe"? Not at all. So in the case you forgot, @Jew D. Boy how do you feel about reborn now? He has talked a bit more.
I’m starting to feel it a little less, now that he’s settling into his interrogation mode. That doesn’t automatically preclude him from being scum and doing a great job of hiding it, I don’t know that I’ve played with him as mafia before. Still, he’s taking charge of the scum hunting...if he’s the SK, he can effectively blend in and help suss them out, but continue killing townies. He’s really going after Nat and Fallen so far, we’ll have to see how they react.

Reborn, if you read her post, you can clearly see why she suspects Melon for Gambit. Like it's right there. There's no hypocrisy in what she's saying.

If you can't figure out, welp, that's too bad.
Post automatically merged:

@Jew D. Boy what do you think about Rayan and Yo?

@Trismegistus I got a task for you. Are you up for it?
I believe I gave those reads recently, but I don’t currently know what to make of either. They’re not both scum in my opinion; Rayan’s playing like he did last time he was SK, but I couldn’t read that at the last moment, so I’m not the best authority on his meta. YTW is being pretty flippant, but I think he’s ultimately town for now.

Not defending anyone, pointing out similar trains of thought. Gambit felt like mafia could be setting him up by taking Neutral out after they clashed, and you’re saying he may have been onto something...to me, that says that Gambit could be trying to deflect because the optics look bad, and you’re implying that Neutral was sniffing him out. Could be that these things are connected.
Gambit is giving his opinion, i did mine.

I will look into it later on, for nw i think you reading too much into each opinion. The thing interesting about Gambit post is timing itself, he said that thing when no one asked him. Not necessarily scummy bt it was bad. He was target of lynch band wagon last phase, so him coming out and saying it before hand isn't really much off and i haven't played with him before so i have no idea if he is like that or not.
Anyway, his reaction last day phase felt genuine to me, so for nw he isn't sus for me.
The post of yours that you quoted is different from the one I had an issue with, are you implying that you were going to take a closer look at TAC? Not sure why you wanted to bring that particular post to my attention.
Yes to show my intentions there. The post you quotes and i quoted were like in succession, i first asked Tac is he heading off since i could be voting for him and i dont wnat to again vote for inactive player, and in the next i put down why exactly he was under my watch.

Fair point, I guess I did jump on you for the Sera thing...but you even admitted you should have picked a more sensible target, someone who had posted. This tells me you chose Sera specifically without really parsing the thread, and I found that odd yesterday especially after your admission. You’ve just been giving off aggressive vibes this whole round, but seem to have affected a slightly kinder touch while talking to TAC (even that other post you brought up seems vaguely deferential to me).
I didn't admit i picked a wrong target, i admitted i picked it at wrong time. Sera was offline much longer and townies didn't wait that long, and i missed his post about poor Internet connection. I did it on hunch and wanted to put pressure on someone while i slept and hence didn't even think much on it.

Bt as it streched, i had to hold onto my vote at first and even call him confirm scum for others to gave me their reads, but they didn't. I think i also told/hinted lemme scum hunt for nw, bt you guys didn't let me. In that situation i think calling it off was best call.

There's no definite method i follow, it depends on my mood i think. Maybe i usually go aggressive on my prime sus tho.

Tac was heading off saying technical problem, me going berserk on him thn doesn't make sense in itself.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yeah, because I was sleeping. I woke up not too long ago.

Is there something you want to know? :catpole:
That's not what I mean. I also had obligations today and I sleep for a long time, but I feel my presence is here (or to be argued by others lol). What I mean is that you could be less shy about pointing fingers.

But I do have other targets I'd rather pursue. Yo Tan Wa is one.
come i will Ninjutsu you. :moonwalk:

Drago if you are townie then I think you can understand what I am about to say especially when you have seen me play as a host/coach and you know very well that either I survive or get killed.

This do imply one thing. :smithnie:

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@RayanOO your initial posts were just fluffs and later on your reads lack substance and irks of being diplomatic.

So reads :

Yo Tan Wa vs Sera : I can understand the point of YTW move but this was done in a really weird style haha. YTW being stubborn to not answering anything and pointing Sera who barely didn't say a word can be seen as quite suspect. But at the same time if YTW was scum I don't really think he would go that way being that hostile right in the beginning. YTW move was way to flashy. So for now I don't put him as scum but will follow his future posts.

Jew : don't really like the way he talked and behave about Reborn or his overall posts but he seems sincere. I don't know yet.

TAC vs Final : final was indeed quite calm in the beginning of the game but this doesn't mean much with him. He sussed back TAC right away when TAC voted against him but this is so Beta-like that even that doesn't look suspicious when for someone else it could have been.

Reborn : he is fishing as always. Mostly town read

Trismegistus : first game and trying to ask reads and thoughts etc : town read
In above post, you aren't sure about anything. Just commenting on what players are doing.

I haven't seen you giving any concrete reads on anyone till now?

What's holding you back?
Either Jew or Cobra for now.

I don't really understand what Zara is trying to do with Beta. Trying to make him unvote and ally against someone else etc ? Seems weird to me
You wanted to vote jew or cobra?

But in the first post I quoted you said " jew looks sincere" and I haven't seen you saying anything against Cobra.

So why you felt voting like these two?

Also, instead of voting either of them, you casted vote on zara.
This is inconsistent.
Yeah but changing vote last second is really too much for a real scum. I don't think a scum would take that risk. But yeah once again Jew made a weird move.
Another diplomatic read from you here.

You say it's too much from jew as scum but still end up commenting that's it's weird move.

I am not liking you at all. This is very diplomatic gameplay from you and are totally being low key about stuffs.

D

Dragomir

I understand.

This isn't going anywhere. :lusalty:

I guess I can't play well if I don't resort to my usual scum hunting tactis.

In an hour or so, I will be coming up with lots of questions for some players. I expect co-operation. Thank you.
Reborn and his questions. Oh, no :odenugh:

this is good look Drago. Good start
@Trismegistus there is something wrong with this post of Yo's. Do you think you can explain to me what it is? Consider this a test of your skills.

Why you want a no Lynch in a no claim game?
i don’t want a no lynch i meant we shouldn’t lynch someone because of little things

Interestingly, your post implied that sussed five players here - tac, yo tan, nat and beta and jew d.
i only suspected tac and jew and i was keeping my eye on them

So answer me

Why you didn't cast a vote yesterday?

You had scums but still no vote and no follow up on them? Why
to put simply, i forgot to

the last 2 days i was very busy,my internet is bad and the electricity was cut every 2 hours for 45 minutes that means the internet was cut for that duration too i don’t expect you to believe me or care but i couldn’t be as active as the first two games

@RayanOO give me your reads.

@Seraphoenix you voted Cobra at last minute i can understand the line of thinking there, bt did you have no sus by thn?
You sussed Rayan n Jew this phase, do you have other suspects? Give me your reads on Reborn, Melon, Dragomir, Rayan n Fallen.

@Jew D. Boy i am finding your actively scum hunting odd. I don't remember you hunting like this, maybe this is so since you didn't do it with me before, or could it be since you been sussed hard D1 and wnated to appear scum hunting? What's your opinion on this.

@Reborn i do have some questions for you, bt since you are scum hunting i will let you follow for nw.

@Dragomir i am looking fwd to your case on me. :shocking:

I want to look more into Melon as well, when i get some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.