[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Yes, he caught my attention because Nat brought him in the spotlight, and I wanted to know why . The nuance here is that Gambit was not there when Nat voted for him, and I wanted to see if he would change his gameplay after the vote. He didn't (at the time I wrote my read, before I saw the NW argument), and this is why I voted.
I see, and that's what the "Has come back after Natalija's vote on him, but has not proven himself." means then?

Okayyy~
Post automatically merged:

On whomst are your reads, and would you be so kind as to share them Drago senpai? :cheers:
I'll be honest, I really don't like making posts just for the sake of giving reads. Those read lists, ultimately never do anything, just look at the others that have done that. What have those reads done? Nothing. If you wanna see who I suspect and town read, then you just gotta read my posts. I make it clear who I'm liking and who I ain't. So it's just redundant to make a read list.

If you really want it, I can but I'd rather not.

Drag, what do you think of Nat's initial reason to lynch Gambit?
Uh, I'll have to go back and check.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I will start with you fallen prince.

I am justing hoping there are reads and there are no fluff post about Naruto or ill start pushing my lynch vote . No ifs and buts !
See, I don't like such posts. You know why? Because giving plain warning doesn't serve any purpose. One has to build pressure and pressure vote is really good way to do bring activity on track and not plain warning.

Not to mention, such methods are usually adopted by Scums to indicate that they are pissed as townie yet remaining low key by not voting anyone because putting vote highlights a player.

So I asked you a question regarding it.
Why giving them warning?

Why not simply cast a vote ?

This is the question you didn't reply to.

Why not put a vote?
Sera : I did see Yo tan wa sus on him ,@Yo Tan Wa you can see his last post clearly mentioned he was internet problem .

Though i want genuine reason from @Yo Tan Wa why he thinks Serphoneix is scumming . Though Jew 's anger is genuine however i think sara clearing him sure needs to be looked into but so far even i have null reads on Jew 's post .

However given things he showed concern when Yo sussed him using the word "alarmed " as such , he could have ignored those claims as well but i want @ yo tan wa proper reason this is like your mind guess atm .

Hope you are not doing spite voting here like oddjutsu does it NF .

Another post which I didn't like.

You gave reads on three players here and all are meh and looks too balanced.

Also, you raise a bit alarm on Sera but I didn't see following anything on him later on. Why?
@Don DaSlayer - Inactive player no reads

@RayanOO - Slight sus , paart from his commentary on Al RNG game and Yo vs Sera feud he has been silent on lot of thing .

Need to see more of your post Ryan

@Cobra. -
Inactive , basically says nothing apart from he missed the reads . He dodge the question on post #347 requested by Tris .

@NeutralWatcher -

He has been less active compared to his last game , but over all i think he has opinion of what i had about Jew as well .

I need to see more of him null as of now need to see more of his read . Paasive play as of now not in his ususla scumhunt mode .

@Finalbeta
- I need to look into Zara , Reborn stuff you have mentioned .

Also its interesting you said TAC has framed you when he mentioned about your inactivity int he game ? Also what do you think of sera / Yo feud you have not stated much on it .

Other than that i did see you were inactive in the game compared to your Active town mode maybe thats what @TheAncientCenturion might have seen .

TAC - Well other than his naruto related post , other than that you caught on with Jew and beta in the game , your analysis on Jew was ] decently read but you were to caught up with players sussing you . No detail reads about anyone .

Well i agree with your analysis on beta and his reaction and playstyle didnt seem similar to his other games .

See your reads are just plain, basic and nothing concrete. Anyone can give such reads.
I haven't see you boldly pushingany case?

Last game when you sussed me you literally kept on asking me about giving reads but this game you are looking passive with all these reads. There is no push from you.

You are just commenting on players and without coming into highlight.

Tell me your detail reads on everyone?
- Btw i think Gambit should play more he has been far more passive in the game . I dont have history of play with him so its hard figure out .
Here you raised slight sus on Gambit for being passive.
Not sure you seem to overreact with your view on reborn , the guy sus almost every one in the game .

I m okay with any discussion on game mechanics but you got too involved with Natalijia voting you about Game mechanics . Its secondary matter who votes you but other than your inactivity and your lack of reads about others players could potentially see you as scummy .
Here you clearly highlights that the way gambit played (passive, talking about mechanics, over reaction and inactivity) looks scummy.

I said everything about Gambit i think he needs to take time out and think a while . Mafia can lead to spit lynch and dont even mention i was receiving end in NF this is not new for me .

But then what made you think that someone playing like a potentially scum as per your own thoughts need a time out and need to think for a while?

Why you cleared him so easily? Why not he got included into your scum list? Why I didn't see any follow up from you in this regard?

okay i missed few player i need to read reborn , zara , melon and rest i missed in this game .

No lynch is not option . I hope everyone votes in .

Regarding cobra i have to see , considering he is newb i really want him to make post n his reads he has already played a game so i think he knows what he is doing here .
You kept on sussing Cobra(I noticed two or three posts) for being inactive but I haven't seen you following anything on him.

This is too passive gameplay.

And, if I look at your posts then you are simply commenting. What's holding you back?

D

Dragomir

I don't know what to think of Cobra. Quite frankly, he's completely off-meta. Not even playing anywhere near close to the game he's been town in. While he was quiet, he was still intuitive and would make some good points or try to. Here, he's not even trying to game solve. Not one bit. He's making posts that don't make sense.

But, I can't help but think to myself how can someone be so blatantly apathetic to the game be scum? Like damn.

That being said, I wouldn't be opposed to lynch him. Too off the mark to let him go.

But I do have other targets I'd rather pursue. Yo Tan Wa is one.

Reborn

This is for you @Cobra.

Let's look at your posts (well there is nothing to look into because you haven't done anything)
so what did i miss?
i don’t suspecting anyone
sorry for not being active much i will be more active from now on
a mislynch could potentially cost us the game this game will be very hard as theirs no claiming so we should approach lynching very carefully

Why you want a no Lynch in a no claim game?

i okay i’m going to be honest i didn’t read the last 20 pages so i’m gonna read them and come back
Reborn: is being very aggressive going through the list of players asking everyone it’s unlikely a scum keeps pushing other scums to appear town

jew d boy: he seemed desperately trying to look town posting later that he had no intention of lynching anyone despite what he posted was pretty clear he wanted to lynch either tac or zara when he was questioned he backed off

Trismegistus: is being a follower it’s expected as it’s her/his first game i can’t say whether she’s town or not

tac:he was posting a lot of fluff and wasn’t really contributing much to the discussion as he normally does

finalbeta: is the usual distant from everyone even if he’s town he’s not acting like one

yo tan wa: voting sera when sera didn’t say anything is very weird what’s more weirder is how he acted about it if he’s scum then that was a bad play

nat: isn’t doing anything note worthy which is kinda weird

idk about the rest
This is the only post you made where you said something concrete.

Interestingly, your post implied that sussed five players here - tac, yo tan, nat and beta and jew d.

But neither you put vote on anyone nor you said anything on anyone after this.

So answer me

Why you didn't cast a vote yesterday?

You had scums but still no vote and no follow up on them? Why
tbh i wouldn’t mind dying i never died in mafia i would like to see the game looks when i have all the info

Nothing here again.

F

Fallen Prince

I will start with you fallen prince.

See, I don't like such posts. You know why? Because giving plain warning doesn't serve any purpose. One has to build pressure and pressure vote is really good way to do bring activity on track and not plain warning.

Not to mention, such methods are usually adopted by Scums to indicate that they are pissed as townie yet remaining low key by not voting anyone because putting vote highlights a player.

So I asked you a question regarding it.

This is the question you didn't reply to.

Why not put a vote?

Another post which I didn't like.

You gave reads on three players here and all are meh and looks too balanced.

Also, you raise a bit alarm on Sera but I didn't see following anything on him later on. Why?

See your reads are just plain, basic and nothing concrete. Anyone can give such reads.
I haven't see you boldly pushingany case?

Last game when you sussed me you literally kept on asking me about giving reads but this game you are looking passive with all these reads. There is no push from you.

You are just commenting on players and without coming into highlight.

Tell me your detail reads on everyone?

Here you raised slight sus on Gambit for being passive.

Here you clearly highlights that the way gambit played (passive, talking about mechanics, over reaction and inactivity) looks scummy.

But then what made you think that someone playing like a potentially scum as per your own thoughts need a time out and need to think for a while?

Why you cleared him so easily? Why not he got included into your scum list? Why I didn't see any follow up from you in this regard?

You kept on sussing Cobra(I noticed two or three posts) for being inactive but I haven't seen you following anything on him.

This is too passive gameplay.

And, if I look at your posts then you are simply commenting. What's holding you back?
I ll dissect your comment answering every quote of you

Yep they were to plain off reads and i ll agree with you my play was complete lazy . Partly my fauly not committed like my earlier one.

Part with fluff read i wanted game to focus on game than the anime talk .

Regarding TAC vs beta - I could have made more decent push on TAC for his fluffs but making him vs beta he diverted the game away from him. I focused too much on betas action.

Regarding my view on Gambit - Yes he was focused too much on didvussion on mechanics so i sussed him.

Regarding views on cobra - I had no follow up because i logged out after i vote on Yo .

I did promise players to have read on you meleon ,zara failed to do it because i way too focused on Gambits play on day 1 .

About the time out thing i saw they were heated up so i told him to calm down . Other than that yhere is no need to analyse too much into it.

Other than not holding back its just me playing lazy townie i am on same page .

Reborn

No, it's not that simple. He's not the only target to lynch buddy.
We will see.

Our first priority should be to get good idea on who could be remaining scums.

Once we do that, we can set priority on whom shall we lynch first.

But I have to some other players whom I wanna quote.

Regarding TAC vs beta - I could have made more decent push on TAC for his fluffs but making him vs beta he diverted the game away from him. I focused too much on betas action.

Regarding my view on Gambit - Yes he was focused too much on didvussion on mechanics so i sussed him.

Regarding views on cobra - I had no follow up because i logged out after i vote on Yo .

I did promise players to have read on you meleon ,zara failed to do it because i way too focused on Gambits play on day 1 .
TAC didn't divert any attention from him.

You gave your read on tac vs beta and you kind of sussed beta and agreed with tac.
TAC - Well other than his naruto related post , other than that you caught on with Jew and beta in the game , your analysis on Jew was ] decently read but you were to caught up with players sussing you . No detail reads about anyone .

Well i agree with your analysis on beta and his reaction and playstyle didnt seem similar to his other games .
Also, you didn't focus too much on gambit. Players whom you focused on interacted the most are - jew, yo tan and beta.

So you agree you sussed Gambit

But I have Never seen a townie saying this to his sus(look below)

I said everything about Gambit i think he needs to take time out and think a while . Mafia can lead to spit lynch and dont even mention i was receiving end in NF this is not new for me .

Why you wanted you sus to take a time out and think for a while?

F

Fallen Prince

Like i said , i am "lazy" town , so give me time to read my analysis . Please dig deep why i am quoting about and hopefully rest of town does . I am here to help town win there is no doubt about it .

@Reborn your other quote on Gambit i felt he got way too heated so i told him to cool down other than its off topic you are focusing way too much on that quote . So basically i still had sus on Gambit i ll read their view this phase and anything off about him itll be in my reads .

The TAC post thats my pov the initial part of his game were all fluff then he dragged Beta about their not in their usual play , so thats what i wrote not biggy again my reads are "sloppy" and "lazy " about my analysis on TAC .

What do you think Neutral knew that made him a target? Gambit has posited that someone took him out to set the latter up, curious how your opinion meshes with that.
Are you coming in to defend one of the two? :shocking:
I lined down the possibilities, if i exactly remembered who NW sussed wouldn't i have written that down in the post itself Jew?
Is this just you misreading TAC? Feels oddly complimentary, and the way you set it up makes me wonder if this was an intentional deflection...
Are you sussing me for sussing Tac or misunderstanding my post?
Are you dipping nw for this phase as well, because i dont want to vote another user when he is inactive?:wellwell:
Saying Tac is helpful and cooperative isn't complimenting him, That Tac is known for being Scum.
I had reread the thread at that point and noticed this thing about Tac and pointed it out.

The quote that Nat put here goes along with what you said
You have been Sneaky this game Melon, if you sus me come out at me. 😏
Yeah...if YTW was truly fishing for reactions like he claimed (and admitting that is weird in itself), he should have held the line. Copping to what he did isn’t damning by itself, but the nascent buddy-buddy dynamic between proven scum TAC and suspicious YTW certainly casts it in a different light. Think I’m still sussing Cobra harder, but I’d like to hear what Yo has to say.
First don't let me scum hunt and now i should have held the line.

Anyway i had realised the odds were against me, and it would hurt me more in the long run.

@Yo Tan Wa stated enough reason your llay looked way too scummy , whats your status on sera . Also i have quoted you in the possible place so its forum problem or check your settings not my fault
I couldn't chck all notifications n tags last day phase, when i arrived barely 40 mins were remaining and i decided to go through the pages fast. Read what looked imp and not rest.

I had called off my vote on him last day phase, and hence asked you to go through all my posts if you sus me, i think there's enough for a townie to town read me, i dont expect scum to do that.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Are you coming in to defend one of the two? :shocking:
I lined down the possibilities, if i exactly remembered who NW sussed wouldn't i have written that down in the post itself Jew?

Are you sussing me for sussing Tac or misunderstanding my post?

Saying Tac is helpful and cooperative isn't complimenting him, That Tac is known for being Scum.
I had reread the thread at that point and noticed this thing about Tac and pointed it out.

You have been Sneaky this game Melon, if you sus me come out at me. 😏

First don't let me scum hunt and now i should have held the line.

Anyway i had realised the odds were against me, and it would hurt me more in the long run.
Not defending anyone, pointing out similar trains of thought. Gambit felt like mafia could be setting him up by taking Neutral out after they clashed, and you’re saying he may have been onto something...to me, that says that Gambit could be trying to deflect because the optics look bad, and you’re implying that Neutral was sniffing him out. Could be that these things are connected.

The post of yours that you quoted is different from the one I had an issue with, are you implying that you were going to take a closer look at TAC? Not sure why you wanted to bring that particular post to my attention.

Fair point, I guess I did jump on you for the Sera thing...but you even admitted you should have picked a more sensible target, someone who had posted. This tells me you chose Sera specifically without really parsing the thread, and I found that odd yesterday especially after your admission. You’ve just been giving off aggressive vibes this whole round, but seem to have affected a slightly kinder touch while talking to TAC (even that other post you brought up seems vaguely deferential to me).

Reborn

This is for you @Natalija

You seem very relaxed this game. What's wierd is that you are using too many emojis in your posts and laughing for no reason which is quite unlike your Townie self.

It looks quite forced to me as if you are trying to too hard to blend with townies

Just few instances (there are quite a lot like this)

Neither of you is a newbie :smithnie:

@Yo Tan Wa Loooooooool why Sera?
:milaugh: :milaugh::milaugh:
I'm sosososososo curious who's who in Naruto more so than in scum right now. Anyways, since I'm going to sleep soon, gonna pull a Yo

Vote lynch Gambit
Looool I indeed don't like this mass jump on Gambit, especially coming from Melon this late. :catsweat: It sounds like you went with what the majority was thinking at this point, Melon. Feels very scummy.
Provide us with reads and then we’ll see :catsure:

Loooool NW died in fact. Ok, @Gambit, spit out your sins.
Lol I'm not going to even bother with deciphering this wall of text. Your reactions are very off, case in point - this does not sound genuine at all.

Loooooooooooooool yes you're wrong. That's about TAC, PLEASE DON'T TURN IT INTO HUGE FONT FFS, I DON'T WANT HIM TO SEE

Also, you put a vote on Gambit.

I indeed don't like this mass jump on Gambit, especially coming from Melon this late. :catsweat: It sounds like you went with what the majority was thinking at this point, Melon. Feels very scummy.
But you sussed melon when she casted vote on Gambit and accused her of jumping on wagon? Can't she have the same reads like you? Interestingly, you talk about majority thinking and mass jump on gambit. But if I remember well, then at that time gambit had only two votes - NW and you. So why you sussed melon for the casting vote on Gambit when you believed he is scum yourself?

It reflects hypocrisy.

Can you give me detail post on what you think about others ?

Like i said , i am "lazy" town , so give me time to read my analysis . Please dig deep why i am quoting about and hopefully rest of town does . I am here to help town win there is no doubt about it .

@Reborn your other quote on Gambit i felt he got way too heated so i told him to cool down other than its off topic you are focusing way too much on that quote . So basically i still had sus on Gambit i ll read their view this phase and anything off about him itll be in my reads .

The TAC post thats my pov the initial part of his game were all fluff then he dragged Beta about their not in their usual play , so thats what i wrote not biggy again my reads are "sloppy" and "lazy " about my analysis on TAC .
I want your detailed and proper thoughts on others.

D

Dragomir

Reborn, if you read her post, you can clearly see why she suspects Melon for Gambit. Like it's right there. There's no hypocrisy in what she's saying.

If you can't figure out, welp, that's too bad.

@Jew D. Boy what do you think about Rayan and Yo?

@Trismegistus I got a task for you. Are you up for it?

Reborn

Reborn, if you read her post, you can clearly see why she suspects Melon for Gambit. Like it's right there. There's no hypocrisy in what she's saying.

If you can't figure out, welp, that's too bad.
I think you overlooked what I said.

The reason she gave is exactly the reason I asked the question.

There was no majority thinking against gambit. There was no mass wagon against him. There were only two votes.

Melon was offline. She came, read the thread and give her reads and sussed Gambit. But nat immediately accused her of jumping on mass wagon and going with majority thinking.

I want clarifications on that.

D

Dragomir

I think you overlooked what I said.

The reason she gave is exactly the reason I asked the question.

There was no majority thinking against gambit. There was no mass wagon against him. There were only two votes.

Melon was offline. She came, read the thread and give her reads and sussed Gambit. But nat immediately accused her of jumping on mass wagon and going with majority thinking.

I want clarifications on that.
Okayyy~

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Incoming? You're taking too long :wellwell:

Why did he fall off your list?
Nat, my dinner. No rushing.

You said there are no fax here. I'm going to say his anger last day phase sounded genuine to me. What changed was that he started putting effort, maybe not good enough to you, that's fine. He has fallen off for the moment. He could come back depending on his next actions this DP.

These are some reads:

Cobra
He is borderline trolling - he looks awful at the moment. Everyone and their mother talked about this, unless he gets serious soon (really soon), he'll be absolutely nonredeemable and most likely lynched. Marimo's ready, Tris looks like it to, and is on everyone's radar. If he turns out good or bad, I think town will benefit from the lynch.

It's worth looking at the after effects of his lynch. If he's town, then it's one suspect down, and others that have hidden under his shadow can be put in the spotlight. If he's scum, same effect, but town is looking really good with 2/4 scum gone. His lynch seems like a good idea to me.

Fallen
He is often slipping in and out of the game. That doesn't make me feel good, he has to constantly catch up and has a hard time adding anything new. He has also more or less participated. He says he will participate now but has recycled news with Jew, now 2 times this game. Which he should address. @Fallen Prince

Rayan
He has put a little effort but not enough to convince... Anyone really. Including myself. He falls low in the probable townie list and unless he comes up today with some hard work, he has shown himself to be scummy.

To be fair even if I don't put you at 100% scum and maybe town you did some shady things yesterday
Please say more than just this. "Weird things" is not anything specific. Are you just talking about what he has done or something else?

Humor me and just pick someone, anyone. If everyone hesitates, there will be no lynch jutsuing to push.
My thoughts haven't changed. Gambit, Zara and Fallen are the targets this Konoha ninja accepts :fullmom:
Not sure what to think of you Rayan (which is why I'm asking for your thoughts), nor Yo.
Dodged this question as far as I have seen. Are you being too careful or are you that confused?

Marimo
I need more from him. He is also low on the town list for me. He likes to talk about mechanics and posts unrelated to solving this game. The only time I have seen contribution from him was when he gave his vote too late. I tried to pick a fight with him, I still am with that lynch. Also my hunch.

Reborn
He is himself. I'll be completely honest, I feel like it will take me a long time to decipher him/his reasons/his posts/his targets for interrogation.
I will say trying to guess how Al would handpick the roles is extremely unconvincing for someone that has never had Al as host. Doesn't convince me at all. Rest of what he said sounds like what I have seen of him before, so neutral at the moment. I want to spend more time looking at what he has done.

Tris
She is somewhat missing but putting in effort, doesn't look like first game scum to me.

Sera
He doesn't act in a suspicious way to me at the moment. His whole bit with Reborn, I'd say he was more convincing. I don't know their past history so I can't comment on reborn adding sera to his list of possible, handpicked by Al, bad roles.

It's baseless. Though at this point it's also pointless to argue about it over and over. We'll see when mafia is outed whether you have a point here.
These are exactly my thoughts. In that same quote Reborn says "it's not baseless because you [Sera] never played with all" I explained above why this is not relevant.

Yo Tan Wa
I'm not sure. His act yesterday confirms nothing, anybody would point out it was suspicious.
@Fallen Prince . Did you go through all my posts? My initial start yes was scummy, bt i think there are enough posts for you guys to town read me if you read em.
His start does not town clear him, nor paint him as scum.

Jew
He seems very careful about his susses in general, trying to dig evidence, looks good for now.
Reborn and Gambit...I’ve already gotten in trouble for speaking in support of the former, but that’s not the reason why I get a weird vibe from him. He’s being just as active as usual, but something feels off. Gambit also makes me uneasy, but with two scum left, I doubt we’ll have them both causing a scene like that.

Still need to go over everyone else again, but I won’t be able to do that for another five hours or so.

Also, shit, was Neutral killed at night or after the phase started?! How’d I miss that??
Does he follow up with his reborn "weird vibe"? Not at all. So in the case you forgot, @Jew D. Boy how do you feel about reborn now? He has talked a bit more.

Drag
He works hard but his experience makes me want to stay neutral from the moment.

I disagree on the point of Gambit having done nothing to prove he is good nor bad. When you start a fresh game of mafia, everyone is suspicious. It is by their actions that you can lead conclusions. Many people have developed an opinion on his reactions. You haven't, so does this mean Nat's original lynch is not based on something you consider to tip him over either edge? His reactions to neutral watcher sussing him for the day 1 opinion (I personally don't think this one is)? You have shown Reborn's opinion on Gambit's emotional derailment is not something you are convinced of. I asked you the Nat question because it's the last thing, IIRC, that was on Gambit's case that seems logical to me.

Nat
She is convinced Gambit is bad, and seems like he is nonredeemable to her. A player like cobra I can understand. But why Gambit? Is your hunch really that great? Other than that I haven't seen much stand out from her. An experienced player I am also having a hard time reading :catsure: and am completely not intimidated by

These are my honest thoughts/hunches from reading the game. I'll be taking a small break for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.