[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
a mislynch could potentially cost us the game this game will be very hard as theirs no claiming so we should approach lynching very carefully
No lynch is way worse, then we get no info whatsoever, and evil shinobi will have a ball at night - while we will be in the dark.

No time for being careful now, especially with multiple votes on you. Vote.

Lol at being defensive

There is not even a single player here Whom I haven't touched. don't think you are some special case.

But, only you reacted like this.

And, Don't threaten me dear with mislynch.

I don't care what you do outside this game.

I will read you Based on what you posted here. Want me to quote all of your posts and how you are simply commenting and doing nothing in scum hunt?
Yeah I know. You accuse everyone and doesn't have a town-read and you lead town to pit with your thrash reads.
Not sure you seem to overreact with your view on reborn , the guy sus almost every one in the game .

I m okay with any discussion on game mechanics but you got too involved with Natalijia voting you about Game mechanics . Its secondary matter who votes you but other than your inactivity and your lack of reads about others players could potentially see you as scummy .
Not sure how it's overracting. I must say, it's just being self?
a mislynch could potentially cost us the game this game will be very hard as theirs no claiming so we should approach lynching very carefully
Not always. As I stated before which the guys are twisting, it's situational. If it's MyLO then it's over but as soon as it's mathematically plausible then town can still have the upper hand.

N

NeutralWatcher

i think you misunderstood the point. And you are trying to twist what I have said. There's a reason why I said that and I would have not asnwered the person who asked that had he not posted it. That is purely based on my observation and how I see a NO lynch as an option. I never said nor supported a no lynch today if you can read an educated english.
NO lynch is always situational. If talking about maintaining the an odd number of living players (e.g. mafia + SK vs towns), ending the phase will still put town in advantage. At night, you are right that it may end up down to 3 OR 10 vs 4. Still mathematically advantageous.

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch Finalbeta @AL sama
Vote lynch Cobra. @AL sama
Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama
Vote Fallen Prince
vote count
cobra 2 votes
zara 1 vote
sera 1 vote
gambit 1 vote
beta 1 vote
tac 1 vote
prince 1 vote​

N

NeutralWatcher

What's up with the quote? You still didn't get it?
Post automatically merged:

I was referring to you @NeutralWatcher
I know nobody forced you to play here if you're busy with other thread.

You're also the first player to insult me like this so if I want your lynch it's because also i don't enjoy playing with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nobody forced you to play here if you're busy with other thread.

You're also the first player to insult me like this so if I want your lynch it's because also i don't enjoy playing with you.
Maybe I don't wanna play here too because of your reasoning and I grew tired of explaning myself that I don't favor a no lynch but u still try twist it and dig something from it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah I know. You accuse everyone and doesn't have a town-read and you lead town to pit with your thrash reads.

Lol at throwing shades

Maybe I will take town to pit but you won't live to see that happen.

Take it as a threat.

Let's see what you gonna do about it.

Whine? Cry? Paint me as sus? Lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I want gambit out.

People can have wrong reads especially on day one in no claim game but there is no need to go around calling people stupid and reaching as if anyone sussing him for his lack of contribution is stupid.

Also, my other sus includes

Zara - for obvious reasons

Fallen prince - even I didn't like how he has played. His reads felt superficial.

Cobra - dodging questions along with being inactive is really concerning. He isn't playing like townie.

Melon - i didn't feel her presence in this game.

Rest are neutral reads for me.

N

NeutralWatcher

I don't care being banned if u don't wanna called stupid read between the lines and comprehend what o say
No you better explain better since you're the most suspicious player right now. I don't see your reads and your excuse for being busy in other thread doesn't sit well with me since it's your choice you chose to participate in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.