[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do frequently mention lynching him both in and out of this game...and if you’re that willing to kill him so early on, you likely didn’t know he was scum, which would make you the SK. Just thinking out loud right now.
I like playing games with him. And also if I was SK I would not be so obvious to kill TAC. Which is why I additionally think it isn't Sera, because it would point straight to him. (Sera if you end up being the one, I'll be furious)

@RayanOO @Yo Tan Wa @Melontonin any ideas/thoughts on who's the evil ninja?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hey @Seraphoenix, I don’t think I ever asked why you voted for me right out of the gate?? Residual effects from yesterday??
Post automatically merged:

Because after I said that the pile on Zara looked like scum and I mentioned Jew D and Rayan, Jew D changed his vote and brought up some weird SK angle for why he changed his vote. Add that to his earlier jump on two people based on something Reborn said, I think he is scum.

I wish I could claim credit for killing TAC :steef:
One of the two people I “jumped” on ended up being scum, and I unvoted the other one, albeit not because I thought he was town.

Also, Sera...you voted for Cobra in another post where you said you sussed me...why did you pick him over me before changing your mind today? Has he cleared himself in your mind?

Speaking of @Cobra. made me go back through his posts...you’ve said absolutely nothing of substance today, and you only provided reads once yesterday while also stumping for no lynch. Neither of these things make you look particularly good to me.

Last edited:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Is that it? Why only come after Gambit when there are several players that also haven't done anything substantial. I'll even call them out.

Rayan, Cobra, Marimo, Zara and Don Da. I think from these guys, Zara was the only one you interacted with and were questioning, but even then, it was hard to say whether you had a definitive scum read on him.

So why is that Gambit was the only here you targeted for not scum hunting when you got these other guys too? I would like to point out that Gambit was a general suspicion by quite a few people at that the time that you announced your suspicion and vote on him. My point here basically is, I don't think your scum read on Gambit is a real one. But just a sheep vote.
Rayan and Marimo went completely under my radar. Don da appeared completely absent, he said nothing at all so I assumed he was going to be replaced. Cobra, a lot of people commented on his behavior, I have never seen someone act like this in a mafia game. It's suspicious for sure, but then if I commented on that it would feel like I'm recycling things people have already said, because there's just simply not enough to go off of to make up new theories.

Zara went after me, which is why I commented on him. The original reason why he came under spotlight was because he was memeing when reborn asked him a question, and reborn voted him right away, saying his meta is off etc. I have given a small read on Zara, saying Zara is just regular Zara.

It's just another way for me to say I don't know what to think about him. Reborn's meta argument was not convincing. When Zara was on me he wanted to get people to vote for me but I didn't expect it was going to work, so I just joked a little about it with him and moved on.

And about Gambit, my first read on him:

Sure, here are a few things I have in mind:
Gambit - Hasn't been actively talking about the game which is why Nat voted for him. Many players have barely said anything so imo not worth jumping to lynch right away when a lot are unreadable so far.

Yes, he caught my attention because Nat brought him in the spotlight, and I wanted to know why . The nuance here is that Gambit was not there when Nat voted for him, and I wanted to see if he would change his gameplay after the vote. He didn't (at the time I wrote my read, before I saw the NW argument), and this is why I voted.

Here is what I have to say:

Gambit - Has come back after Natalija's vote on him, but has not proven himself.

People get lynched for not trying hard or focusing on something easy like game mechanics because it looks suspect.

This quote is not something I would put against Gambit. He has his opinion and backed it up with reason. The one thing he is really missing is helpfulness in detecting scum, which he has not decided to do even after being confronted by Reborn on this.

This is as much as I have found. One null read on one person.
I just arrived so I'm making my way down the posts right now

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I like playing games with him. And also if I was SK I would not be so obvious to kill TAC. Which is why I additionally think it isn't Sera, because it would point straight to him. (Sera if you end up being the one, I'll be furious)

That’s the problem I’m having - it’s too obvious for either of y’all, but that means we could also discount the possibility even if it’s true and you could hide in plain sight.

Speaking of @Cobra. made me go back through his posts...you’ve said absolutely nothing of substance today, and you only provided reads once yesterday while also stumping for no lynch. Neither of these things make you look particularly good to me.
It won't matter if you tag him when the posts merge. @Cobra.
It's quite possible he's first time scum. Luckily for us the serial killer reduced their number to two. If Cobra is scum, then the other one will have to hard carry this and be one of the top posters.

@Fallen Prince you here?

That’s the problem I’m having - it’s too obvious for either of y’all, but that means we could also discount the possibility even if it’s true and you could hide in plain sight.
It's a game of paranoia, I know :smithnie:

We need to not hyperfocus just on the rogue shinobi again, we also need to scum hunt.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Should be the same mechanism, I just don't know what the doc does lol.
How would you expect the doctor role to work then?
I don't see jew backing out of vote as scummy as some are making out to be.
Why do you think it's not as scummy as what other people have said? I have read everything up to now and I haven't seen your reasoning for this. At the time, Jew confusing SK for jester was not known.
I started really sussing him when he wanted Gambit and Beta to vote Melon off. He never really provided any reason why Melon tho. He was also kinda dodging her questions.
His reason for his suspicion on me was that I wasn't actively scum hunting this game compared to the last. Reborn also commented on this, so did Nat, so it was definitely not for no reason. I explained this didn't deviate from the d1 I had last game, and there was a lack of material for me to start painting a picture of the game, even less so than last game's d1.

Anybody that demands reads out of me, saying something like "give me your reads" "tell me your reads", is going to get ignored. If you want my reads, ask nicely :catsure:
On whomst are your reads, and would you be so kind as to share them Drago senpai? :cheers:
Did I say I was town reading Gambit? There's not much that goes in his favor nor is there much that goes against him really.

I disagree with the bolded. For me, it being a weak case invalidates it and makes it not worth pursuing. Your case is underwhelming and doesn't make me wanna scum read Gambit. To me, you might as well just not have a case at all.
Drag, what do you think of Nat's initial reason to lynch Gambit?
Lol I'm not going to even bother with deciphering this wall of text. Your reactions are very off, case in point - this does not sound genuine at all.
You won't even let him defend himself? Even after you so boldy "fell for the set up" Gambit has been talking about? Sounds like you're leaning on your hunch now more than fax :catsure: please explain to me, who has never played with Gambit, why you are acting this way.

@Natalija what do you think of Gambit's post below?

I Iso'd TAC's post and much to my surprise, he was actually worse. First 30ish posts were full of CWAC and clearly it didn't help anything at all. However, there are several alarming posts which relates on how he tried to pocket or maybe buddy Reborn. And of all his posts, he didn't really tried to interact with him. Was he afraid that Reborn will go after him?

Furthermore, these are the list of people being sused by TAC in a single post.
post https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/naruto-chunin-exams-filler-game.6125/post-568461
He was accusing Jew D. Boy of parroting but he tried to defend Cobra and stated that his declaration was prolly a joke.

Further to that, he is seeing Beta for not being able to play like he usually does and I also noticed that but there must be a reason. People have lives, too.

This post also shows his suspicion on Zara who eventually flipped town.

In this scenario, we can assume for now that he's touched several players and tried to accuse them for what they may be not. And with that, I want to clear those names aside from Cobra.

For what we know, Cobra hasn't done much either and seems lurking and posting for the sake of posting. These are red flags added to the defense made by TAC on him.

In this post
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/naruto-chunin-exams-filler-game.6125/post-567797
He was also trying to pocket Beta

You won't even let him defend himself? Even after you so boldy "fell for the set up" Gambit has been talking about? Sounds like you're leaning on your hunch now more than fax :catsure: please explain to me, who has never played with Gambit, why you are acting this way.

That WAS him defending himself. And it wasn't very good. His "it's a trap" post is very out of place too. Especially since he said it allegedly before he saw I called him out. I really don't see his behavior as town at all. And: I haven't played with him either.

Oooh. So the couples are dead. I see this move as a potential frame-up by the mafia. I am the only person who pissed off Neutral Watcher yesterday and it's a good idea to kill so that the blame can be put on me. How convenient.
To which Drago said rightfully so:
Nobody said anything about you being the one to kill him. Not sure why you're tryna act like the victim about it so early with no suspicion pointed your direction.
Drago and Reborn both noticed it as well.

Fluff. I don't see any insight there.

We don't have any facts in this game, little lady. Of course it's all a hunch, it's about spotting the liar. Now how about you giving some actual reads for a change? :sadgrin:

Yo Tan is fishing for responses, but the second you admit to that, it feels like it loses all purpose because now the person you sus will send you something more manufactured. Obviously he has nothing on Sera this early lmao.
Should we be worried about this post though? Gambit didn't single it out.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
We don't have any facts in this game, little lady. Of course it's all a hunch, it's about spotting the liar. Now how about you giving some actual reads for a change? :sadgrin:
Patience >:) The reads are coming, here is a sneaky preview - Gambit fell off my sus list, for the moment.

That WAS him defending himself. And it wasn't very good. And: I haven't played with him either.

I like playing games with him.
I like playing games with him.
Sneaky sneaky :catpole: I am unimpressed with these lies :giogio: Am I wrong?

Genuinely thought it kinda worked like irl, where they treat stuff like poison or other harmful shit. Prevents people from dying from such things by removing it.

Didn't think the doc literally prevents someone from killing lol.
but there is no role that can poison, only a decisive kill by mafia or sk...
Yes, in this simple setup the medic ninja should prevent someone from dying.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
What comes after the "and" is that this isn't a good explanation imo

But then again your original comment is undefendable :giogio:
Explain why not nowing how a role worked is undefendable?
:goatasure:

What are you on about in the first bit of your post btw?
"What comes after the "and" is that this isn't a good explanation imo"

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Explain why not nowing how a role worked is undefendable?
:goatasure:

What are you on about in the first bit of your post btw?
"What comes after the "and" is that this isn't a good explanation imo"
You have played mafia before right? Doctor is a very common role. If you didn't know how it worked why not say it day 1 when everyone was talking about the roles?

About that last bit, my answer above answers that, as well as your first question

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You have played mafia before right? Doctor is a very common role. If you didn't know how it worked why not say it day 1 when everyone was talking about the roles?

About that last bit, my answer above answers that, as well as your first question
Cus I assumed that how the role worked based on the games I've played. If I think that's how the role worked, why would I ask for the definition? What exactly are you trying to get from this btw.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Cus I assumed that how the role worked based on the games I've played. If I think that's how the role worked, why would I ask for the definition? What exactly are you trying to get from this btw.
I'm trying to get some attention on you, you've been completely absent with hunting. Wanna say something about that?

Let me correct myself. You have one post about your reads, right after the lynch was decided. Else nothing.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Nice n helpful tac is scum. Lol

this is good look Drago. Good start

Going after NW, despite Reborn, Sera, in the Game, either NW was onto something, or one of these two could be scum🥴
What do you think Neutral knew that made him a target? Gambit has posited that someone took him out to set the latter up, curious how your opinion meshes with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.