[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Don't spread your lies about my cookies! Down in the scum list you go.

Meg is town. Lock it. I'll even give you a cookie for this. Madara is the best character.

I get that you trust a town Reborn's judgment but I would like to know what you have seen from Reborn at this point in the game that made you want to piggyback?

Sure, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't consider it. Does it appear to you as if he's faking it or is being genuine?

I really don't understand why you would unvote because of that. The bolded in particular, you could just apply that logic to anyone.

Not a big fan of that Zara and Gambit read. It's pretty vague and you're just basing it off on a pretty minor thing. I don't feel like you're genuinely scum reading them and just more or else piggybacking off others and going with the consensus which is a Gambit and Zara scum read.

Finger of suspicion on the green head. Actually no, make that five fingers.

You sussing him because he went offline?

What does this mean?

Do tell what was your opinion on Zara.

Is that it? Why only come after Gambit when there are several players that also haven't done anything substantial. I'll even call them out.

Rayan, Cobra, Marimo, Zara and Don Da. I think from these guys, Zara was the only one you interacted with and were questioning, but even then, it was hard to say whether you had a definitive scum read on him.

So why is that Gambit was the only here you targeted for not scum hunting when you got these other guys too? I would like to point out that Gambit was a general suspicion by quite a few people at that the time that you announced your suspicion and vote on him. My point here basically is, I don't think your scum read on Gambit is a real one. But just a sheep vote.
You've subbed in for don btw. He shouldn't be sussed.
Yes I've piggybacked but yesterday I was in a rush at work. Chill my man.
I will try to scumhunt better but my reads are gonna be shit. Just a pior warning
Post automatically merged:

And was don's alightment a bit shady? Yes or no?

D

Dragomir

You've subbed in for don btw. He shouldn't be sussed.
Yes I've piggybacked but yesterday I was in a rush at work. Chill my man.
I will try to scumhunt better but my reads are gonna be shit. Just a pior warning

And was don's alightment a bit shady? Yes or no?
Not sure what you're asking.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Still can’t read everything, anyone ask why I would unvote a townie lynch if I was scum?

Why would have he pushed a case on me if we were scum mates? Moreover blatantly on D1? That would have equated risking to lose a member, hence making no sense

His read managed to influence a few other players in fact

I should actually go back and see who else sticked with his line of thought

I recall Jew D Boy to be doing that
I most certainly did not.

Because after I said that the pile on Zara looked like scum and I mentioned Jew D and Rayan, Jew D changed his vote and brought up some weird SK angle for why he changed his vote. Add that to his earlier jump on two people based on something Reborn said, I think he is scum.

I wish I could claim credit for killing TAC :steef:
Had nothing to do with what you said.

Why would he change his vote if he was evil shinobi or serial killer though? He would be fine with a Rock Lee lynch.
^^^

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
My first thoughts on him were that he was a townie even after Nat suddenly sussed him without any reason. I didn't really make a big deal about him suggesting no lynch in D1 since someone said he was a new player, so I just let it go.

I started really sussing him when he wanted Gambit and Beta to vote Melon off. He never really provided any reason why Melon tho. He was also kinda dodging her questions.

But it turned out he was a townie, so I was kinda wrong on him in the end.

But I still left my vote on Cobra for obvious reasons.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't spread your lies about my cookies! Down in the scum list you go.

Meg is town. Lock it. I'll even give you a cookie for this. Madara is the best character.

I get that you trust a town Reborn's judgment but I would like to know what you have seen from Reborn at this point in the game that made you want to piggyback?

Sure, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't consider it. Does it appear to you as if he's faking it or is being genuine?

I really don't understand why you would unvote because of that. The bolded in particular, you could just apply that logic to anyone.

Not a big fan of that Zara and Gambit read. It's pretty vague and you're just basing it off on a pretty minor thing. I don't feel like you're genuinely scum reading them and just more or else piggybacking off others and going with the consensus which is a Gambit and Zara scum read.

Finger of suspicion on the green head. Actually no, make that five fingers.

You sussing him because he went offline?

What does this mean?

Is that it? Why only come after Gambit when there are several players that also haven't done anything substantial. I'll even call them out.

Rayan, Cobra, Marimo, Zara and Don Da. I think from these guys, Zara was the only one you interacted with and were questioning, but even then, it was hard to say whether you had a definitive scum read on him.

So why is that Gambit was the only here you targeted for not scum hunting when you got these other guys too? I would like to point out that Gambit was a general suspicion by quite a few people at that the time that you announced your suspicion and vote on him. My point here basically is, I don't think your scum read on Gambit is a real one. But just a sheep vote.
I felt everything done by Gambit is just scummy.

I sus fallen not because he went offline but because I felt his reads are superficial. And, when the arguments got heated and there was a bit of sus started to raise against him, I found him very quite. So yeah I sus him.

These two are my primary sus.

Apart from these two I have secondary sus but I wanna see more of them.

Moving on,

Tac was targeted by sk because town doesn't have killing role.

Why sk will Target tac? What tac did yesterday to become a threat when he wasn't getting sussed nor he was active that much?

And, why NW got killed? This kill doesn't look random to me.

I need to cross check their interactions.

And, Reborn not getting killed on N1 implies that at least one scum or maybe two are in my sus list.

D

Dragomir

TAC/Jew, TAC/Beta, and TAC/Reborn all seem to be Wolf vs Village to me. Can't really look at those and say that it was him conversing with his buddy. Jew was his fake suspicion, TAC from what I've seen isn't the type of guy to do distancing early on immediately, but only if the buddy is looking to be in danger to be hard suspected. I don't think Jew was in that position. They also went at it for quite some time when they didn't have to(if they were buddies). I think Jew looks better from this interaction.

I think it's safe to say that TAC probably didn't interact with his buddies very much if at all last day. It's the vibe I'm getting right now.

D

Dragomir

Won't deny the fact that TAC getting killed raises my alarm against Natalija as I think she's most likely out of anyone here to snipe him so early. I look at TAC, and he didn't really do much last day to be a major threat against anyone tbh.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. I think Nat has looked very townie thus far.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
To be fair even if I don't put you at 100% scum and maybe town you did some shady things yesterday
I understand the optics of the flub, I’m not rehashing this today.

What threw me off about Jew was his reason to unvote. SK holds prominence in being eradicated, however he chose to remove his vote once he heard one was featuring in the game.
SK wins if they’re lynched, right? Zara kept saying he (she?) wasn’t mafia, which I thought might have been a hint that they also weren’t town. That’s how I understand the mechanics of this game, so if the “SK lynch = instant win” isn’t a hard and fast rule, I didn’t know that.

Deleted your quote, @Dragomir, but no, I hadn’t seen much to piggyback off Reborn by that point. It was a miscalculation that I continue to pay for.

Jew removing his vote made no sense, imo.

Even if he wanted to save Zara somehow, he wouldn't have been able to do so at the last minute. Especially when most of us had already the vote on Zara.

So I require some explanation there.

He died? where does it say?

Ikr. :myman:
Any of this make more sense with what I’ve said?

@Jew D. Boy

You had done it here however
I’d hardly call that pushing a case...even when you’re a townie, your meta is pretty obviously posting a bunch. You were largely silent by that point, and TAC and I were not the only ones who found it weird.

Reborn

TAC/Jew, TAC/Beta, and TAC/Reborn all seem to be Wolf vs Village to me. Can't really look at those and say that it was him conversing with his buddy. Jew was his fake suspicion, TAC from what I've seen isn't the type of guy to do distancing early on immediately, but only if the buddy is looking to be in danger to be hard suspected. I don't think Jew was in that position. They also went at it for quite some time when they didn't have to(if they were buddies). I think Jew looks better from this interaction.

I think it's safe to say that TAC probably didn't interact with his buddies very much if at all last day. It's the vibe I'm getting right now.
It's not someone whom he argued. It's someone with whom he didn't argue.

Also, someone who see tac as threat.

You still suss him because of this no lynch stuff and his aggressive behavior/insults on NW, right?
I never sussed him for no Lynch argument he made.

I sussed him for his lack of contribution and him commenting on mechanics and on other stuffs which got further cemented on how he reacted or shall I say over reacted. That was bad reaction.

Oooh. So the couples are dead. I see this move as a potential frame-up by the mafia. I am the only person who pissed off Neutral Watcher yesterday and it's a good idea to kill so that the blame can be put on me. How convenient.

D

Dragomir

Oooh. So the couples are dead. I see this move as a potential frame-up by the mafia. I am the only person who pissed off Neutral Watcher yesterday and it's a good idea to kill so that the blame can be put on me. How convenient.
Nobody said anything about you being the one to kill him. Not sure why you're tryna act like the victim about it so early with no suspicion pointed your direction.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
I sussed him for his lack of contribution and him commenting on mechanics and on other stuffs which got further cemented on how he reacted or shall I say over reacted. That was bad reaction.
He might have not contributed much but because of his overreaction, he shouldn't be painted as a scum, imo. It was a bad move but still.

The other pretty much triggered that reaction out of him.

D

Dragomir

SK wins if they’re lynched, right? Zara kept saying he (she?) wasn’t mafia, which I thought might have been a hint that they also weren’t town. That’s how I understand the mechanics of this game, so if the “SK lynch = instant win” isn’t a hard and fast rule, I didn’t know that.
That's the jester, not serial killer.

Reborn

First of all, there was already too much sus on you yesterday so I don't know why you assumed on your own that kill happened to frame you?

Status
Not open for further replies.