[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If you sus beta then why don't you ask questions to beta about it?

Also, on rng. i didn't lie to you or nat. There was only one scum that game

And, I don't pursue case on tin foil. But I definitely try to get reactions and I don't know why only you reacted to it to brush it aside completely as if you feared that you might come under radar.
I did ask him his reads, because another solid telltale for Beta is whether or not he's willing to toss around suspicion and vote on a dime when he's town. He's a lot meeker when he's scum and a lot louder when he has a power role for town.

Nah nah nah, I'm already on the radar for anyone I've played a previous game with Reborn. I'm not really afraid of you coming for me. It's only a matter of time before we get into an argument. I just don't like the methodology applied, if you go on that lead I think it'll blind you because of presumptions that really aren't guaranteed. That list of players could have 1 or more scum in them, or zero. I'd rather you not tunnel on flimsy grounds.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It happened, and I’m acknowledging it the whole way. I was too eager and piggybacked based more on personal feelings than anything related to the game. There’s nothing else I can do to prove my towniness other than admit that it was a mistake, so I can’t control whether or not you sus me in spite of that.

Mostly TAC, for obvious reasons. Zara seems to have accepted my explanation, and Reborn is also chiding me for supporting him implicitly, but the air conditioner clearly doesn’t wanna let it go.
Again, you can acknowledge it all ya want. But until you do something that counteracts it in game, scum hunt, etc, I don't see why I'd have to wave away what happened. I'm not pushing you currently so don't act like I'm blowing this out of proportions, but you happen to be one of the 2 I suspect.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Well there's really not much for me to go wild on yet. No one's falsely accused me of anything, besides whatever you count Melatonin's statements. They're barely worth quoting. There hasn't been any big slip, either.

I will say I'm suspicious of Jew and a little bit of Beta so far. IMO, Beta is too quiet and nonchalant. Which is why I'm hoping to hear his reads. Whenever Beta flips scum, he's usually quiet and doesn't try to influence town. But when Beta is town? He's a lot more vocal and this often ends with long rifts between players for days.

:few: So you lied to Nat and I when we asked to be made scum in your game... You said it was all RNG based.

On the topic of the game, I'm not sure I'd wanna pursue that specific lead to single out players. It's pretty tinfoil and stretches into looking at Al's meta in the set up, if he did personally pick a few roles out. It feels like a cheap excuse to look at certain players with greater scrutiny. Which, go ahead, but leave the excuse at the door.
Barely worth quoting ?:josad:
How is saying referring to yourself and Zara as "most townie" is not something relevant? What's your intuition on Zara to make you believe he is town? And what do you have for yourself to show you are townie?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Barely worth quoting ?:josad:
How is saying referring to yourself and Zara as "most townie" is not something relevant? What's your intuition on Zara to make you believe he is town? And what do you have for yourself to show you are townie?
Because it was a joke. Zara and I are both wearing villainous avatars. Why would you fixate on an obviously satirical statement?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Again, you can acknowledge it all ya want. But until you do something that counteracts it in game, scum hunt, etc, I don't see why I'd have to wave away what happened. I'm not pushing you currently so don't act like I'm blowing this out of proportions, but you happen to be one of the 2 I suspect.
I’d love to start hunting scum, but half the people are inactive as always, and I’ve spent most of the day having to lay this shit out for you and a select few.

For what it’s worth, I also find it suspicious that Final has been largely absent, he’s usually a lot more active as a townie. Cobra’s sudden town declaration was odd, but not bizarre enough by itself to determine much about him. Fallen came in hot for a second then disappeared, but since he also felt the need to interrogate me, I’m not sure if I sus him or I’m still salty.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I did ask him his reads, because another solid telltale for Beta is whether or not he's willing to toss around suspicion and vote on a dime when he's town. He's a lot meeker when he's scum and a lot louder when he has a power role for town.

Is this the post you are talking about
Cool cool. Tag me whenever you give your full reads, they’re always insightful.
Why waiting for "whenever he gives his reads"? If you sus him then scum hunt him.

Let me help you.

@Finalbeta tac finds you suspicious. Grounds are mentioned in two posts i quoted here. What's your response to it?

Also, give your reads?
I will say I'm suspicious of Jew and a little bit of Beta so far. IMO, Beta is too quiet and nonchalant. Which is why I'm hoping to hear his reads. Whenever Beta flips scum, he's usually quiet and doesn't try to influence town. But when Beta is town? He's a lot more vocal and this often ends with long rifts between players for days.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’d love to start hunting scum, but half the people are inactive as always, and I’ve spent most of the day having to lay this shit out for you and a select few.

For what it’s worth, I also find it suspicious that Final has been largely absent, he’s usually a lot more active as a townie. Cobra’s sudden town declaration was odd, but not bizarre enough by itself to determine much about him. Fallen came in hot for a second then disappeared, but since he also felt the need to interrogate me, I’m not sure if I sus him or I’m still salty.
You've had to explain nothing. It was all said and dealt with way earlier, this is just echoing what we did previously. I still sus you for what you did, you defend yourself by saying it wasn't a great move but you had no intention of it being scummy etc. Don't act like a short back and forth stops you from scum hunting.

Cobra's declaration is probably a joke. It came out of nowhere in a no claim game. I don't read into it much besides being day 1 fluff.

My only issue with Final is his activity levels, when he's here he's not doing anything. Which, it might be premature to judge him based off it being Day 1 and a majority of my own posts being fluff. But Beta usually has a pretty typical meta you can follow? If he's important to town, he doesn't hesitate to toss himself into a game. If he's scum, he's sorta-around but doesn't contribute. When he's a regular townie he usually susses someone by this point. And this is what he gave me earlier.
Zara being too submissive until Reborn called that out.

Reborn strikes to be greeting his town meta, he is more active and proactive than in the last game, where he appeared more shy.

My cylinder is still too whack for the other players, I shall replenish it soon.
Which is just reiterating what Reborn stated about Zara's aggression and stating what I said about Reborn. Then nothing else is added. Which, again, Day 1.

It's not a fully baked thought-egg yet. But he's checking the wrong boxes for me so far.

Reborn

I had reasons for not answering you last game. So unless you have any reason( interesting and Scummy), lemme scum hunt. 👊
That's BS

I didn't interfere with your scum hunt nor I questioned you till now why you voted Sera. I understand why votes are casted. Other questioned you.

but then you quote me asking what I think of Sera which was weird when it's you who should tell us first.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why waiting for "whenever he gives his reads"? If you sus him then scum hunt him.

Let me help you.

@Finalbeta tac finds you suspicious. Grounds are mentioned in two posts i quoted here. What's your response to it?

Also, give your reads?
I was trying to read him first. Get Beta to act organically based on his role / potential scum meta before I jump into hounding him.

N

NeutralWatcher

If you sus beta then why don't you ask questions to beta about it?

Also, on rng. i didn't lie to you or nat. There was only one scum that game

And, I don't pursue case on tin foil. But I definitely try to get reactions and I don't know why only you reacted to it to brush it aside completely as if you feared that you might come under radar.

It's a no claim game and day one.

We need to kick start scum hunting from somewhere and from someone even if it means a tinfoil wild assumption. It's better than Making fluff posts and simply commenting on some stuffs which you did thus the reason I picked you.

I really didn't accuse of being scum though. If I would have then my vote would be on you right now with no turning back at any cost regardless of whatever you would say

No one asked you though.

Tell me who are your scum mates?

@NeutralWatcher @RayanOO you guys are being quite on a sideline this game
A bit busy since it's Tuesday. I'll be more active 4 hours from now so I'll give my quick read.

Jew D Boy: Seems diplomatic. He said you, Zara, TAC could be town and he also said one of you could he scum. This looks like he is trying to play safe. He was ready to vote based on your judgement also doesn't sit well with me.

TAC: He's a bit too friendly here and the one to start fluff post.

Finalbeta: No read of him but Imo if he's scum he would Gambit (vote from Natalija) or Seraphoenix (vote from Yo Tan Wa). In Turbo game he voted me when there was a tie vote between me, Kiwipom and other (I forgot)

Yo Tan Wa: Don't like how he voted Seraphoenix when Seraphoenix said he had connection issue which is the reason he hasn't posted since then.

@Yo Tan Wa why did you vote Seraphoenix. Don't you think it's unfair when he said he had connection issue?

That's BS

I didn't interfere with your scum hunt nor I questioned you till now why you voted Sera. I understand why votes are casted. Other questioned you.

but then you quote me asking what I think of Sera which was weird when it's you who should tell us first.
If you understand, why do you find it weird and bothers you, to tell me your reads on em.

@Melontonin Because Sera is scum. Now give me your reads on users i asked.

Reborn

If you understand, why do you find it weird and bothers you, to tell me your reads on em.

@Melontonin Because Sera is scum. Now give me your reads on users i asked.
Are you following your own posts and what you are saying?

You voted Sera

Few players asked you why?

You instead of responding to them quote few players asking their opinion on sera.

You know what vibe it gives? You have nothing on sera and asking others opinion to pick something up.

If you have something on sera and don't wanna reveal then say directly.

If it's for reactions then say so.

But why asking opinion of others on someone you find sus and voted?

It's illogical

Status
Not open for further replies.