[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rather aggressive? And not a valid reason to vote for him.
I think i can decide if it is valid reason for voting or not. 🥴

Are you following your own posts and what you are saying?

You voted Sera

Few players asked you why?

You instead of responding to them quote few players asking their opinion on sera.

You know what vibe it gives? You have nothing on sera and asking others opinion to pick something up.

If you have something on sera and don't wanna reveal then say directly.

If it's for reactions then say so.

But why asking opinion of others on someone you find sus and voted?

It's illogical
I think answer to last question is in your post itself.
Bring evidence with behaviors/quotes and then you have a reason to lynch. Otherwise just looks like you're trying to execute someone, which is a terrible look
One vote is not executing someone.
That's rather aggressive? And not a valid reason to vote for him.
And i can my vote with my own reasons.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

If you want other people to vote alongside you, then you have to reveal those reasons. You’re being pretty cagey right now despite sounding so sure of Sera’s allegiance...

Of course not, but you don’t seem to be casting a random vote because you keep saying Sera specifically is scum. If you have a reason for thinking this way, what can you tell us to back that up?
If you want other people to vote alongside you, then you have to reveal those reasons. You’re being pretty cagey right now despite sounding so sure of Sera’s allegiance...
Your meta is off Jew this game. Just saying.

I should have looked Sera posts before voting lol, Neutral pointing out his crappie internet and him not online, makin me scummy. Not that much can be done about it nw.

Anyway, i will want to wait for Sera reaction obviously, let that go for nw.
Post automatically merged:

You’re deflecting everything after making a hard accusation and voting for Sera, that has nothing to do with my meta. Why can’t you just explain your rationale?
Cool down Jew, not make yourself scummy in the process,

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Funny you say that. you were the first to vote. meaning if no one voted after you until the end of day phase he definitely WOULD have been executed, as per majority lynch rule. If you're trying to put pressure or if it's a hunch just explain...

Yo Tan is fishing for responses, but the second you admit to that, it feels like it loses all purpose because now the person you sus will send you something more manufactured. Obviously he has nothing on Sera this early lmao.
I did get some reactions tho, aligning them with users previous posts might give us something here.

you still have it up ~
Is Day ending Melontonin?
Don't worry anyway, i will be changing it soon. i have an idea on better sus nw

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I should have looked Sera posts before voting lol, Neutral pointing out his crappie internet and him not online, makin me scummy. Not that much can be done about it nw.

Anyway, i will want to wait for Sera reaction obviously, let that go for nw.

Cool down Jew, not make yourself scummy in the process,
:kriwhat:

I’m going to bed early, y’all try not to run the page count too high while I’m out.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I should have looked Sera posts before voting lol, Neutral pointing out his crappie internet and him not online, makin me scummy. ,
It's not what neutral said or Sera not being online that's makin you look scummy but your posts aren't making sense.

This is sera post. He made this post on page 9.
struggling with crappy internet atm. Will probably see the rest of you tomorrow.
This is your post in which you voted Sera. It's on page 10. Just one page after Sera's post.
Then you said after neutral watcher post that sera is scum
Because Sera is scum. Now give me your reads on users i asked.
And, you are keeping your cards close for no reason. You kept on dodging to give a straight answer giving vibe that you have something on sera

And, now you are saying that you didn't even read his post. Lol

It's not what neutral said or Sera not being online that's makin you look scummy but your posts aren't making sense.

This is your post in which you voted Sera. It's on page 10. Just one page after Sera's post.

And, you are keeping your cards close for no reason. You kept on dodging to give a straight answer giving vibe that you have something on sera

It's not hard to make sense of my posts, Reborn. Maybe you don't want to, you could have such reasons. Tac caught up pretty easily.

Reborn

It's not hard to make sense of my posts, Reborn. Maybe you don't want to, you could have such reasons. Tac caught up pretty easily.
I don't care what tac caught up with. I don't build my opinions based on what he says.

I already told you that I didn't question you why you voted Sera because I understand why votes are casted.

But then if it was for reactions then you should have simply waited for sera to respond instead of asking others on what they think about Sera when you Never told them in first place.

Reaction votes must be executed properly and not just by any random way

Your posts lacked consistency and I exactly pinpointed why I felt so.

I had been chatting up with my gf and voted before putting aside my phone. Did read some posts bt not all, it was late and you know our timezone.

Ofcrs, i have to portray Sera confirm scum if i have to get reads n reactions and make my own sense on em.
I expect player of your calibre to know such thing and if not, you could still reach same conclusion checking Sera posts, but you didn't.
Only thing good in here is unlike others you n Neutral checked back my posts( Others didn't do that), so you are scum hunting. Bt you do as that as a scum as well.

Anyway, now you know my reasons. Give me your reads on players i asked hour back.

But then if it was for reactions then you should have simply waited for sera to respond instead of asking others on what they think about Sera when you Never told them in first place.
Can't i scum hunt with others when he is not online.

I didn’t asked of Sera alone but reads on each other, as well Reborn.

Reborn

I had been chatting up with my gf and voted before putting aside my phone. Did read some posts bt not all, it was late and you know our timezone.

Ofcrs, i have to portray Sera confirm scum if i have to get reads n reactions and make my own sense on em.
I expect player of your calibre to know such thing and if not, you could still reach same conclusion checking Sera posts, but you didn't.
Only thing good in here is unlike others you n Neutral checked back my posts( Others didn't do that), so you are scum hunting. Bt you do as that as a scum as well.

Anyway, now you know my reasons. Give me your reads on players i asked hour back.

You are playing very weirdly this game.

Allow me to be very blunt with you all because you all aren't understanding the implication here.

This is no claim game light game. Only two townie players here have a role that can fish out some information to catch scums. Others are mainly vanilla with one being Doctor.

Those two townie roles even if get any information at night would hesitate to directly drop a hint because that will expose them risking townies to lose their Only two very important roles.

So we have to rely more on reading posts and making deductions out of them to catch scums which is really difficult especially when Only 4/17 are scums.

If townies start making bad post then it would result into them coming into radar which will further add to the advantage scums already enjoy.

Did you understand why townie not making any bad post is very important?

Any bad post from anyone and I will sus that person.

My reads -

I don't have Townie read on anyone. Many of you didn't say much to build good reads.

I need more reactions to come up with my four - five sus lists and picking one or two out of them as priority.

But I am highly curious about zara behavior this game.

Apart from him, I am finding meta off of few more players - melon, jew, tac. But it's tin foil. I need more reactions from them and from rest

Why Nat and Fallen? Fallen said not much yet. Pls explain

That's not very convenient... Where are you tho? After you posted this you disappeared.
That was based on not what they posted but based on their experience

It's a no claim game and day one.

We need to kick start scum hunting from somewhere and from someone even if it means a tinfoil wild assumption. It's better than Making fluff posts and simply commenting on some stuffs which you did thus the reason I picked you.

I really didn't accuse of being scum though. If I would have then my vote would be on you right now with no turning back at any cost regardless of whatever you would s
You didn't accuse me of being scum I agree but saying that you would've voted me if you do so is really unnecessary. You're being defensive on that part. As far as i know, I was just answering you.
Who do you think is trying to take advantage of your statement here?

Aren't you planning to be back before the day ends?
Is that all you're about to say?

This kind of thing only really works when you have something on the other person. I barely said anything so the attempt kind of fell flat as players pressed you and you had to cave in and admit you didn't have anything or even read posts. Jew would have been a better target.

I really don't expect such rookie things from you tbh :zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.