[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cop should go check Yo tonight, just saying. *cough*serialkiller*cough*
Post automatically merged:

But we should win if we lynch mafia today. Kinda lame to not take that chance over the sudden Reborn obsession.

Last edited:
Cop should go check Yo tonight, just saying. *cough*serialkiller*cough*
You keep getting in my way now Nat, i did warn you before.

First we get Gambit, your fate will be decided next. :absojustice:

What's with that ava?:zorothink: Are you the Godfather?:smithnie:
This will get clear by this day end phase when Gambit flip one. Lol

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
You keep getting in my way now Nat, i did warn you before.

First we get Gambit, your fate will be decided next. :absojustice:
Shit. I just realized what your avy is.

:milaugh::milaugh:

That pretty much explains you can't be the Godfather since it would too obvious and there is just no way you would do this. lol

Shit. I just realized what your avy is.

:milaugh::milaugh:

That pretty much explains you can't be the Godfather since it would too obvious and there is just no way you would do this. lol
It already is too obvious who is one, hence I find Nat reactns odd.

Serial Killer being left alone in the Game is bad, and the way Nat being acting giving me those vibes he wants to save Godfather.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
It already is too obvious who is one
IMO it's either Cobra or Gambit if not both

But I'm leaning more towards Cobra than Gambit being Godfather.

Nat gives me town vibes. What did you find odd in her reaction though?

It already is too obvious who is one, hence I find Nat reactns odd.

Serial Killer being left alone in the Game is bad, and the way Nat being acting giving me those vibes he wants to save Godfather.
Do not twist it, Yo. I’m the one who has wanted to lynch Gambit for two days. You only decided this today on a whim without any explanation.

Can you give a more detailed read?

And also why you don’t want to lynch Cobra.

Because you’re a serial killer? :wellwell:
If you are townie, don't blame me now if you get lynched next day phase. You did it yourself.

@Trismegistus SK wincon is to kill everyone and a Mafia killing each night will help him shorten the game, so if we lynch Godfather today, SK would be at big disadvantage.

And so far, she appears to be one resisting to me. Her words are lies, last day phase i made a case on Gambit specifically to her, providing enough that i dont think all together have given on Gambit so far and her words.
You only decided this today on a whim without any explanation.
Plus she sussed Gambit before, and now she is one against it? Her change in stance also allign with SK motives.

Not definite but this is SK play here. If i don't get more on others, i will be lynching her next day phase.

😏 Have you been ever able to explain your sus? Expecting from others.

I will talk Townie language, if you are one you will understand :optimistic:
Gambit n Rayan are Linked and yet they are not.
Rayan decisive vote despite sussing someone else, when it was btwen Zara n Gambit.
Them not interacting entire D1 phase. Gambit townclearing Tac when asked by Neutral, avoiding NW reasons for sussing him and then NW vs Gambit happened.

On surface he is best suspect to kill NW and hence he could be towncleared for same reason assuming he is being framed, so that makes it possible for Gambit to do it. NW was on to both Tac n Gambit. Also Jew tho.

Most reasons are tinfoil i know.
Here's another Reborn was not killed off, one reason could be he is scum himself bt i townread him, so second i.e his sus were rights. And they included Rayan, Gambit n Tac. Zara being wrong. Third, he could be protected.

Now aside from these... i will accept his reaction looked genuine to me, bt i changed my stance on that, scum can also be frustrated because Reborn reasons for sussing him don't look right on surface. Al Choosing him because he is experienced player and etc.

I also employed process of elimination, leaving me out unsure on these players.

Anyway, his flip will tell us the most, gives last day phase votes, about the voters and non voters.

Want more, Nat? :absojustice:
What do you think this is Nat. Forget this?

If you read a little closer, you will see all my reasons. @Yo Tan Wa

You came today and said he is 100% scum. And that yesterday made it obvious. So elaborate and make it good, because the rest of town isn’t as sure.

And lol, I don’t care if you want to lynch me

Great input :yasu: You realise there are no scummates anymore, right?

I have no reason to save him other than thinking that he’s town and we’re heading for the dumbest mislynch in history.
Well neither Mafia nor SK truly take any advantage from seeing the other lynched this phase.

So it doesn't necessarily take to be buddies for both to wish that Town goes down first.

In this case, a common course of action would be behaving by joining forces.

Just to be more accurate.

We get it you want to be sure, i am sure on Gambit being scum here. If Rayan had flipped town, i would have been wrong, give a second read to reason i provided to you last day phase. I am bit busy nw,
Reason, Rayan didn't give a good defense, Gambit had imp Mafia role. Hence his big reactn. Hence the obvious vote from Rayan.
How can it still not be clear to you, Gambit is Godfather. Try to understand Rayan behaviour n Actions lol.
I appeared Faking Cop role because i am so sure about you. Nevertheless i got your reactn, lol

And you won't flip town. I am 100% sure on you,
Dragomir also caught up on Rayan behavior and not trying to save himself, that's why he got killed.

Because he had unimportant role and other sus was Gambit, aka Godfather.
Does these look like no explanation?

Stay outta my way if you are town @Natalija

What do you think this is Nat. Forget this?
No. I reread all your posts today. I’m asking you what makes you so sure now, give me a read.

Does these look like no explanation?

Stay outta my way if you are town @Natalija
Nope, I see no explanation other than... Bla bla Rayan had bad defence. Strong reaction from Gambit? What strong reaction?

If you read a little closer, you will see all my reasons. @Yo Tan Wa

You came today and said he is 100% scum. And that yesterday made it obvious. So elaborate and make it good, because the rest of town isn’t as sure.

And lol, I don’t care if you want to lynch me
At this point i really can't see along with someone who still don't see Gambit as Godfather.

I will make one in Morning, but dots are very obvious given Rayan behavior and Mafia roles.
I wanted to read the pages but you got me fixated here in my free time instead.
No. I reread all your posts today. I’m asking you what makes you so sure now, give me a read.

Nope, I see no explanation other than... Bla bla Rayan had bad defence. Strong reaction from Gambit? What strong reaction?
🙄Really? :catsure:

You don't see or you don't want to see?

Even Gambit is not defending himself like this and you sussed him since D1. Very interesting. :catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.