[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I have something for you Nat. There are 2 things wrong that I see with your behavior this game.

1. You criticize Yo and Gambit on trying to find evidence this day phase, when you yourself don't bother and keep relying on your baseless hunches.

2. You're backing off Gambit, when there has been a strong inclination towards lynching him today.

First of all, let's see how you consider this game should be played:

We don't have any facts in this game, little lady. Of course it's all a hunch, it's about spotting the liar. Now how about you giving some actual reads for a change? :sadgrin:
You say there are no facts this game. I am telling you there are facts, and it's deeper than just rolecalling (which is forbidden anyway) and simple maths. It all comes from reads: of the lynched, killed, and of the alive. Not only that, but inconsistencies of the players that are still alive. How else are we supposed to solve this game? Relying solely on hunch? We can't see each other's reactions, faces, or any indication of lying. All we have is the words we type. You fail to try to game solve and you like to accuse. Who's currently doing game solving on Gambit? Your main suspect since day 1? Yo is, this is exactly what he is doing. He's coming up with evidence you failed to dig up. If anything, he's HELPING your case.

Fluff. I don't see any insight there.
You said Gambit starting to piece back what happened last day phase in regards to the death that has happened is fluff.

If you were so confident about Gambit, as you have shown throughout this game, wouldn't you agree with Yo? Someone that's actually putting in the effort to get Gambit lynched, what you desired for so long. Honestly, it sounds like you want to keep toying with Gambit and keep him alive. Is this because you want him to keep killing? I am so confused by this. There are less players now, lynching becomes more and more risky. People are JUMPING on Gambit, your suspect since d1. You should be happy about this!

You see how your behavior doesn't align with your original intention?

You criticize Yo's arguments about Gambit, saying this:

No. I reread all your posts today. I’m asking you what makes you so sure now, give me a read.
Post automatically merged:

Nope, I see no explanation other than... Bla bla Rayan had bad defence. Strong reaction from Gambit? What strong reaction?
Could ask the same about you tbh. What was your strong reaction on Gambit? If you can't explain it better than Yo, who has tried to connect the dots, so he's already ahead of you there, then you have my vote.

Oh right, I said he's already ahead. Whoops.
Vote Lynch Natalija @AL sama

I appreciate the effort and I like seeing it, but you're so off it's hilarious. :yasu: makes me wonder if I'm not speaking English in these games, I swear.

Point me towards the "evidence" Yo provided allegedly about Gambit. There is none. Gambit is playing scummy for sure, but so did Zara and we mslynched.

And it's really too easy if I suspected him from day 1. I'll be really disappointed if he's the Godfather. His play was too bold for it, while he could have easily coasted and we would be none the wiser because he's new for us. And Yo is super off his meta in this game. Could be change of play, so I don't know.

@Melontonin why are you focusing just on me, don't you have ANY thoughts on others? I was eager to hear your reads the most after Yo. Since Cobra won't give any anyways :')

And, you realise reads change based on flips and stuff? You quote me from day 2, then ask me why it changed. Because this game is fluid and you gotta adapt. I don't want to hyperfocus, especially not with multiple scum. What you are doing right now is hyperfocusing on the person who literally is the top town poster in this thread.

Last edited:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I appreciate the effort and I like seeing it, but you're so off it's hilarious. :yasu: makes me wonder if I'm not speaking English in these games, I swear.

Point me towards the "evidence" Yo provided allegedly about Gambit. There is none. Gambit is playing scummy for sure, but so did Zara and we mslynched.

And it's really too easy if I suspected him from day 1. I'll be really disappointed if he's the Godfather. His play was too bold for it, while he could have easily coasted and we would be none the wiser because he's new for us. And Yo is super off his meta in this game. Could be change of play, so I don't know.

@Melontonin why are you focusing just on me, don't you have ANY thoughts on others? I was eager to hear your reads the most after Yo. Since Cobra won't give any anyways :')
I definitely have thoughts on others. I wanted to start with what I noticed second, after the death of only one person this night phase. Please do be patient for this :optimistic:

Drag's first vote IIRC was on Rayan, and he was dead on, why not you? Are you lacking confidence all of a sudden?

Preparing for the deathnote game I see :cheers:

I definitely have thoughts on others. I wanted to start with what I noticed second, after the death of only one person this night phase. Please do be patient for this :optimistic:

Drag's first vote IIRC was on Rayan, and he was dead on, why not you? Are you lacking confidence all of a sudden?
Go ahead, we have 24 hours.

Why not me what? I called out Rayan first and voted for him.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

And, you realise reads change based on flips and stuff? You quote me from day 2, then ask me why it changed. Because this game is fluid and you gotta adapt. I don't want to hyperfocus, especially not with multiple scum. What you are doing right now is hyperfocusing on the person who literally is the top town poster in this thread.
So from what I see, dragomir's death and Rayan's death, flipping as town and scum respectively, made you change your reads on Gambit. Do explain :cheers:

If you called him out first, you didn't vote on him. Drag was the first (i think?)
You were the first to vote on Gambit. This is what I mean
I wasn't sure until Rayan gave his reads. Since you love day 2 quotes:

See, this is a very diplomatic read. It doesn't sound like you're looking for scum. I'm fine with the vote on you. :catpole:

And if Cobra is scum, we'll deal with him later.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yeah I am. But I am not gonna die yet. My name wasn't written on the note just yet. Prolly, the scums aren't planning to do that either.
After today's game, it wouldn't be fun if you were once again the height of suspicion :myman:

Alright I collected what I saw, from day 3. I'll be using your argument of fluidity of the game, depending on who flips town or not. That sounds fair.

This really didn't age well :wellwell:

But it blows my mind if you're Gaara.

@Dragomir Don't worry, cute Neji. We will avenge you.

Now. We also have a failed kill if AL hasn't made a mistake.
So now you are on Cobra, because Rayan flipped scum. Already this fits with your narrative of opinions changing regarding who dies. To be against Cobra for this makes sense, I won't take it away from you. The only thing that doesn't align is the fact that just like Cobra himself said, there's 0 chance everyone would unvote at the last second just because he said that. On top of it, he has built 0 credibility so far. There's NO chance anyone would unvote lmao and indeed no one did. If he was GF, I think he might have tried, just a tiny bit harder, while Rayan was getting attention on him, not already dead af. He's had a troll-y persona from what I see, unfortunately it makes him hard to read.

Well Cobra kinda offered himself.

Aside from him, as the SK I'm finally willing to drop Gambit. He's so scummy, but... Some people are like that.

I want to focus on Yo. And Melon.
So this is the reason you drop him, because some people are like that. About as strong as your hunch against him I guess. This is unrelated to who has died so far.

Honestly @Cobra. if we don't lynch you today, we have failed as town.

Reborn is not the mafia lol
So yes, you switched to cobra. The first 2 quotes here were the most pertinent to your switch, and not strong imo.

How is he into TAC, romantically?

Please stop this nonsense. You gave zero effort until today, and now suddenly you want to push for Reborn, do you know how scummy that looks? Reborn gave so much effort into scum hunting, and his reads made perfect sense in the time when they were written.
You say right here Gambit looks scummy, above you said he was probably just one of these people that look scummy. Why mention this if his "scummy look" is probably just the way he plays? And judging by Rayan's death, AND your eyes being on cobra, you shouldn't be talking about Gambit's scumminess anymore, since you yourself said some people just play this way.

Because he's town and lynching him is a mistake. Are you telling me that you, as "town", prefer your tinfoil possible mislynch over lynching Cobra?

Ugh I'm itching to lynch you again, Drago pinky promised me
You're slipping more and more towards lynching Gambit again. But you just said some people are just scummy? And Rayan's death made you have your eyes on Cobra? Why back on Gambit?

I would love to lynch Gambit. But it's kinda crazy for scum to play like this? It's suicide. Borderline Beta gameplay.

He didn't do a thing, I agree. I just don't want the other one to slip by unnoticed like Yo or something because we focus on Gambit and his counter suspicion. What do you think of Yo as SK?

@Fallen Prince Who do you suspect now?
So now, it seems logical to not lynch Gambit. This aligns with you thinking he's just a scummy player. Sad thing is the quote just above said you were itching to lynch him again. So it just seems like you are confused, nothing wrong with that. But that has nothing to do with Rayan flipping scum.

I'm hoping the fucking cop ninja did something last night.........................

Don't pull real life into this :smithnie:

You didn't answer me: don't you think lynching Cobra is safer for Konoha than your tinfoil?
Interrogation. Scum hunting is good and fun :myman:

It's called baiting for reactions. It's not a bad system.

Interesting how you're the one to ask this question. :catsure:

You misunderstood. I don't care about your private life, I asked if you think tinfoil is better for Konoha than lynching Cobra? You keep not answering :')
This is a bad read, you know why? Because it's a very good mafia read, and a terrible SK read in the mix. It's so easy to point fingers at Beta and Jew as scapegoats.
And since you're good at reading, you simply don't want to zoom into the real identity of the SK? :wellwell:

:catcry: maybe this is why Gambit can't be scum

This comment. You must have been surprised when TAC flipped scum. You misread him?
And now Gambit can't be scum. Even after he dodged your questioning (though to be fair this looks more like a joke lol).

@Reborn @Seraphoenix

I will address you two, because you're town and just blindly voting at this point. We need to reach an agreement, you're not alone in this game lol. Think.

Cobra jumped so happily on Reborn, there is no way you don't see that, right?
Mentioning Cobra again. He definitely jumped on reborn for sure.

Welcome, serial killer! Nice of you to join us :catsure:
A mislynch would totally benefit the SK, no wonder you're excited to vote. @Yo Tan Wa :catsure:

You should consider your votes carefully. I will give you the benefit at this moment just because you also might be cop.
What a mess :namiriously:

Isn't he too obvious? Like we suspected him from his second post.
More like you suspected Gambit from his second post.

Sometimes scum just give up when they get discouraged, it's a common thing.

Let's not lynch Reborn, whether you like it or not, he was too helpful to be scum. Cobra and Gambit are fine, let's unite as Konoha. :sadgrin:

Aye. Scummy.
I am eager to lynch him. But I feel like Cobra has the priority right now.

Gambit didn't help us at all, he was too scummy, but he also joined 0 wagons, literally all he did was vote for me. He gained so much attention, it wouldn't benefit him as scum? I don't know anymore.

It's either the worst scum I've ever seen, bravest scum I ever seen or Beta-style town.
Exactly @ first paragraph.

Scum Reborn isn't this confused, and is way less helpful.
Again, you're not worried about the Gambit and Cobra jump? It's not a coincidence, one of them is surely scum.

Vote lynch Cobra.
So made you vote for Cobra is that message after Rayan's lynch. This is what finally got you to vote for Cobra? Even after all this attention on Gambit? I realize you also saw how quickly Cobra jumped on Gambit. Well good for you because this aligns with Rayan's flip!

I can't lynch two players at the same time, Reborn, no one has that power :goatasure:

If I had hammer power, I'd kill Gambit, Cobra and Yo in one swoop.

He did sort of mention Cobra, not sure if that's just joining the obvious town wagon or what.

Observed Reborn the most possibly. Yeah, they're not scummates.
Fuck it. We can kill Cobra tomorrow.

Unvote
Vote lynch Gambit
I'm guessing cause he has more votes right? That's a big flip flop. And I'm convinced you voted for Gambit cause Reborn caught you. Else you would have stayed on cobra. I thought Cobra had the priority?
I'll stop there, there are many more quotes but they go with Yo. I'll gladly look more carefully at them, there is still a lot of time.

Cop should go check Yo tonight, just saying. *cough*serialkiller*cough*

But we should win if we lynch mafia today. Kinda lame to not take that chance over the sudden Reborn obsession.
Do not twist it, Yo. I’m the one who has wanted to lynch Gambit for two days. You only decided this today on a whim without any explanation.

Can you give a more detailed read?

And also why you don’t want to lynch Cobra.
Wanted to lynch Gambit for 2 days. Yes, your day 1 and 2 were consistent. Day 3 you hesitate between Cobra and Gambit, that's fine. But after everything that has been quoted, I think you're vote on Gambit is to try to stick to your consistency. But that's your downfall, cause now you vote has NOTHING to do with Rayan's flip, the original argument you presented to me with.

So not only did you back off Gambit, you went back to him again cause you got caught between a rock and a hard place. Ok I'm done lmao, I think you're scum.

Lol I’d like nothing more if he was. It means we win when we lynch him.

I can’t believe it’s that easy :kayneshrug:
Then unvote! But you can't!

Status
Not open for further replies.