[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can agree that my reads were soft but I don't think they were off. I still don't believe Beta was scum because of sussing back and lack of activity early day 1 and your play with Sera while extra weird was not a scum move too for me. About Jew thing I already gave an explanation.

And you know me I am always polite ^^

This was the direct answer I will give you my reads before the countdown.
The amount of time you took to read back pages, i believe you must have some reads nw. Can you state em for me.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
These are tac posts - rest are just repetitive to same players or are fluffs.

I will quote players name and you can see what kind of interaction happened.

To Neutral watcher and tris(there is one or two similar posts like this)
Day 1 usually has little to discuss besides two townies—in most cases—getting heated over dumb shit.

So, just wait and we’ll probably see something
Post automatically merged:

I’m not too sure. Just keep talking until things happen, usually.
To yo tan wa when he questioned him.
What? Look at the headband, Kabuto’s a good guy from Konoha!
To zara (confirmed townie)
Guys, I think I found scum.
To me when I questioned him for being cooperative.
Look at this avatar, does this look like the avatar of a man who needs to blend in? I ooze townineas.
To jew when he indirectly implied he sus tac
To me, I got the distinct impression you were ready to vote either Zara or myself for whatever Reborn said. It was a hard backpack and an eagerness to lynch. Which isn’t inherently scummy, but being on the condemned side of it sure makes me read it that way.
To jew again
Well it felt entirely like you were using Reborn or rather trying to get on husband good side by singling Zara and myself out. Arguably the most towny players so far. It certainly hasn’t come off as your own idea, it felt like you were reacting quickly to what was going on around you.

Please Sera, take the week off. Go on holiday or something.
To me - the third player after gambit and sera to nit pick with my al reasoning

also to melon who sussed him for calling himself townie
Does Al hand pick some roles? In the past, my understanding has always been with Al doing them completely RNG... In fact, you've stressed this to me and Nat before. It's possible one of those you mentioned are scum, but it doesn't seem like a definite.

This is the second time you pulled me calling myself the towniest townie out. How does that translate over to me being bad, exactly?
To gambit
To gambit
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Don't you dare plant any ideas in this town's mind.
To gambit and also to jew (same stuff as said earlier by him)
Sweet dreams cowboy.

And you saying this x many times won't change the fact you were quick to jump on Reborn's side and be piggybacked. That eagerness breeds suspicion and that suspicion isn't disappearing just cause you decided you misspoke. I know that can be the case, it's happened to me, but I'm not gonna pretend it didn't happen off the chance that it was an earnest mistake.
To yo tan wa when he sussed him for deliberately going inactive
Nah, you don't have to believe me. But my phone legit won't hold a charge. I may be able to replace it before work, but who knows. If I can't, there'll be no TAC till the phase is over.
I haven't done anything yet tho lmfao. How am I cooperative and helpful? The most I did is say Beta isn't his usual town self.
To me when I asked why he sus beta and why he is not questioning him
Well there's really not much for me to go wild on yet. No one's falsely accused me of anything, besides whatever you count Melatonin's statements. They're barely worth quoting. There hasn't been any big slip, either.

I will say I'm suspicious of Jew and a little bit of Beta so far. IMO, Beta is too quiet and nonchalant. Which is why I'm hoping to hear his reads. Whenever Beta flips scum, he's usually quiet and doesn't try to influence town. But when Beta is town? He's a lot more vocal and this often ends with long rifts between players for days.

:few: So you lied to Nat and I when we asked to be made scum in your game... You said it was all RNG based.

On the topic of the game, I'm not sure I'd wanna pursue that specific lead to single out players. It's pretty tinfoil and stretches into looking at Al's meta in the set up, if he did personally pick a few roles out. It feels like a cheap excuse to look at certain players with greater scrutiny. Which, go ahead, but leave the excuse at the door.
I did ask him his reads, because another solid telltale for Beta is whether or not he's willing to toss around suspicion and vote on a dime when he's town. He's a lot meeker when he's scum and a lot louder when he has a power role for town.

Nah nah nah, I'm already on the radar for anyone I've played a previous game with Reborn. I'm not really afraid of you coming for me. It's only a matter of time before we get into an argument. I just don't like the methodology applied, if you go on that lead I think it'll blind you because of presumptions that really aren't guaranteed. That list of players could have 1 or more scum in them, or zero. I'd rather you not tunnel on flimsy grounds.

So, based on his interaction and type of interaction I felt - yo tan, melon, nW, TRIS ,JEW can't be scum.

Drago was not there and cobra didn't interact with anyone.

Rayan and Marimo are being low key.

I was surprised to find out that nataljia and sera who usually go after tac had no interactions with him at all. There was no questioning against tac.

So that's why I asked them the questions.

Their is no weird logic but logical deduction.

Reading interactions pattern is really important. Yes, there could be scum in one of those who didn't interact but seeing what kind of interaction take place I didn't feel any reason to sus them as mafia.

I don't play stupid or push case for no reason. If you people look at all my reasoning then you will see there is not even a single inconsistency you guys can find. Because everything is connected.

Yes, Sometimes I end of mislynching and Sometimes I remained confused. But I still put efforts. Yes my way of doing things can backfire but I have to take risk and go ahead with something. I like to think from scum perspective to catch scums. It's out of the box.

This time, i simply didn't clear everything properly because it takes hell lot of time to put efforts to such degree(just one such post take hour) and it's troublesome for me especially when I am already super active.

I didn't get annoyed with sera. What annoyed me is that you guys are finding these ways useless when it's not at all rape in no claim game.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Can you give your quick reads with scum / town leans . We have one hour left
The guys who didn't talked that much : Marimo and Cobra mostly.

Marimo : I have quite a good vibe about him, even if It will me my dearest pleasure to lynch him he didn't seem scum to me.

Cobra is still weird, he reminds me beta gameplay lol his answers were shady and a bit of trolling etc.

About the others :

Tris : mostly town to me, for a first time she wants to do things wants to participate and gave reads. I think this is mostly a town behavior.
For me she is in my top list as town.

Reborn : mostly town too he scum hunt like he is used to do. The only thing here that changed a bit is that he is challenged and he was not really used to be in the last games I played with him. So I think he has some difficulties to not leading town because people don't go his way and want to do their own things haha. But still town teh guy fights like a lion to give reads and push cases.

Marimo : I have quite a good vibe about him, even if It will me my dearest pleasure to lynch him he didn't seem scum to me.

Cobra is still weird, he reminds me beta gameplay lol his answers were shady and a bit of trolling etc.

About the others :

Tris : mostly town to me, for a first time she wants to do things wants to participate and gave reads. I think this is mostly a town behavior.

Reborn : mostly town too he scum hunt like he is used to do. The only thing here that changed a bit is that he is challenged and he was not really used to be in the last games I played with him. So I think he has some difficulties to not leading town because people don't go his way and want to do their own things haha. But still town teh guy fights like a lion to give reads and push cases.
Cobra is obviously weird, other than that you still have no scum reads?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

About the others :

What do you think about Reborn and Sera's feud?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What do you think about Reborn and Sera's feud?
Sera : I don't know mostly a neutral/town read. He fought with Reborn for a long long time but I can understand why he did that, he did not back down from his opinion and I think this is mostly a good sign for him. I understand why Sera didn't go with Reborn arguments : trying to anaylse Al as a host, emojis, asking reads and not wanting to back down etc.

But I def think this is a town vs town for me. But Sera should have known it and should have unvote reborn. This feud has no sense for me Reborn is clear town.

Yes, Sometimes I end of mislynching and Sometimes I remained confused. But I still put efforts. Yes my way of doing things can backfire but I have to take risk and go ahead with something. I like to think from scum perspective to catch scums. It's out of the box.
:sweat:

About the others :

See, this is a very diplomatic read. It doesn't sound like you're looking for scum. I'm fine with the vote on you. :catpole:

And if Cobra is scum, we'll deal with him later.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Dragomir came with a bang this day phase and began to scum hunt ASAP. I can be afraid of his experience and the way he plays but I don't think he is scum. He pushed my case a lot because and I was really active in the game and couldn't really defend myself. But mostly town.

See, this is a very diplomatic read. It doesn't sound like you're looking for scum. I'm fine with the vote on you. :catpole:

And if Cobra is scum, we'll deal with him later.
So giving his own opinion is being diplomatic okay I will learn it for next time. Next time I will point my fingers on everyone even if I think they are town.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Sera : I don't know mostly a neutral/town read. He fought with Reborn for a long long time but I can understand why he did that, he did not back down from his opinion and I think this is mostly a good sign for him. I understand why Sera didn't go with Reborn arguments : trying to anaylse Al as a host, emojis, asking reads and not wanting to back down etc.

But I def think this is a town vs town for me. But Sera should have known it and should have unvote reborn. This feud has no sense for me Reborn is clear town.
If this is as deep as you'll go this late, then to me it's clear
vote lynch Rayan @AL sama

So giving his own opinion is being diplomatic okay I will learn it for next time. Next time I will point my fingers on everyone even if I think they are town.
Anyone can call out who they consider town. But it's about having the courage to call out scum. You've never had problems with this before :catsure: which might mean you don't want to call out a scummate

(obviously I will apologize later if you're not)

Status
Not open for further replies.