[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Melontonin it wasn't easy to build case on you. Despite knowing you are scum I really had to go through whole day Two just to make decent and convincing case on you. There weren't any slips convincing enough either.

You were best scum this game undoubtedly.
True but everyone just went with it, would have been more entertaining if others questioned your reads on me.
Also thank you, my day 1 was 100% indicative of scumminess but I adapted when you called me out.

I'm shocked people didn't trust you immediately

You had a clear result on Melo and this means you had to be either tracker or Cop

No way a scum would have feigned one in such crucial viaticum
Tbh he cannot claim like that or even indicate it, it was against the rules by itself. I feel that played a part in reborn sussing her. He did start just using reads after that but the damage was done imo

True but everyone just went with it, would have been more entertaining if others questioned your reads on me.
Also thank you, my day 1 was 100% indicative of scumminess but I adapted when you called me out.
You are just too self conscious since you know your role, but i town cleared you D1 so you did fine. I think your dealing and interactions with your Mafia buddies outted you.

Well he had managed to make it clear which is a point for him :)
Well no, this was a no claim game. Using reads is fine but coming out and saying yeah it’s game over we won, then having nat asking you if it’s more than reads and you confirming it is pretty much towing the line tbh
Post automatically merged:

You were too self conscious since you know your role, but i town cleared you D1 so you did fine. I think your dealing and interactions with your Mafia buddies outted you.
What outed her was yo not sussing her tbh

Yes but he has shown the skill to not break the rules and yet let the players understand it :)
Eh, felt kinda cheap to be honest, I was rooting for you to win btw. So it’s not like I am biased due to mel being my girl but wining like that does come off as a bit easy. Especially considering how long this game was and she did play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.