NARUTO TOP99 RESULTS ARE IN

Are you happy with the results

• Total voters
I provide you with several various polls where she did rank Top 10 and you pick out the one where she didn't and pretend like it proves your point. As i said. I'm not interested in any non-official made poll. The legit ones are all out. This is a Japanese series, not American so who gives a fuck about US only polls?.
My guy the polls you showed having Sakura top ten was 20 years ago when the series just started lmao. Poll 6 and after are the most accurate. Poll 6 isn't even that accurate since it was revealed on chapter 290. I was around and very active in the Naruto community, Sakura was NOT popular than any of the top characters like Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Gaara, etc. This world wide popularity poll is fake as fuck. If you think Sakura is more popular than Sasuke and Naruto then I don't know what to tell you.
Post automatically merged:

It's not because of Sakura getting more votes, but rather people not voting for Sasuke and Naruto lol. Why would they want a spin off of two main characters of entire series. It was 90% about them already. Even Sakumoto managed to get ahead of Sasuke
@Shanal Wait, are you saying this wasn't a popularity poll but a spin off poll???

My guy the polls you showed having Sakura top ten was 20 years ago when the series just started lmao. Poll 6 and after are the most accurate. Poll 6 isn't even that accurate since it was revealed on chapter 290. I was around and very active in the Naruto community, Sakura was NOT popular than any of the top characters like Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi, Gaara, etc. This world wide popularity poll is fake as fuck. If you think Sakura is more popular than Sasuke and Naruto then I don't know what to tell you.
Your general point was about Sakura not ever reaching Top 10 in Japan, then saying those polls are invalid. My man, that is just wrong. Don't hate the messenger. Including this poll Sakura has managed to breach the Top 10 5 times so she is objectively one of the 10 most liked Naruto characters, always has been.

That she passed Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi can be easily explained. All three had a shit ton of character depth in the canon story and several other secondary and tertiary contents, but Sakura was always left behind so it's totally reasonable to assume that people would want to know more about her than the others.
:kayneshrug:
By the way why did they seperate Obito and Tobi when they are the same person ? :risicheck:

If we combine their votes, it'd have surpassed Madara's :saden:
Because Obito wasn't doing the greatness that was Masked Man justice.
Tobirama should be top 5 at least imo
Agreed. Who wouldn't wanna read a story of Tobirama creating epic jutsu?

Your general point was about Sakura not ever reaching Top 10 in Japan, then saying those polls are invalid. My man, that is just wrong. Don't hate the messenger. Including this poll Sakura has managed to breach the Top 10 5 times so she is objectively one of the 10 most liked Naruto characters, always has been.

That she passed Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi can be easily explained. All three had a shit ton of character depth in the canon story and several other secondary and tertiary contents, but Sakura was always left behind so it's totally reasonable to assume that people would want to know more about her than the others.
You guys are confusing me, is this a popularity poll or a spin off poll? If it is a spin off poll then why am I coping for?

@Shanal Wait, are you saying this wasn't a popularity poll but a spin off poll???
It was a "popularity poll" where winner was to get a spinoff manga.

That's why likes of Minato, Shisui, Kakashi's father, etc are so high. Hell, that's why Minato is first. He wouldn't be top 5 otherwise imo, maybe not even top 10.

That's why people didn't vote for Naruto and Sasuke much lol. They're the two main characters of series. Why would we need more spin off of them?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Hell, that's why Minato is first. He wouldn't be top 5 otherwise imo, maybe not even top 10.
Cap.

At the peak of Naruto discussions, Minato was always among the most popular characters.

Itachi, Minato, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto I'd say are top 5. Can't think of any other characters who can break this top 5. The combination of Minato's popularity and lack of focus in the main story is why it's no surprise he won, and why Itachi was right behind him.

Cap.

At the peak of Naruto discussions, Minato was always among the most popular characters.

Itachi, Minato, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto I'd say are top 5. Can't think of any other characters who can break this top 5. The combination of Minato's popularity and lack of focus in the main story is why it's no surprise he won, and why Itachi was right behind him.
Yeah,because Shitachi lacks focus...

Cap.

Pain and Madara isn't there, but Minato is??

I find that strange lmao
Post automatically merged:

That's why likes of Minato, Shisui, Kakashi's father, etc are so high. Hell, that's why Minato is first. He wouldn't be top 5 otherwise imo, maybe not even top 10.

That's why people didn't vote for Naruto and Sasuke much lol. They're the two main characters of series. Why would we need more spin off of them?
Ahh, ok.
That makes sense.

Then no wonder lmao. I thought it was just a popularity poll. The poster should have included that in his description.

Pain was never as popular as Minato. I forgot about Madara, you're right he has an argument to crack top 5, still going with Minato as the more popular of the 2.
Where was Minato ever popular? Is this some new phenomenon? What has that dude done to warrant such popularity lol.

I haven't been with online Naruto discussions, but a good number of my IRL friends were watching it back when it was ongoing.
Minato was never mentioned amongst any of their favs, literally zero. 5 most recurring favs were near unanimously Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Pain and Madara

I dont much like minato winning
he's not interesting outside of his relation to other more prominent characters like kakashi and naruto

he has not stories or background that really makes him stand out

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I haven't been with online Naruto discussions, but a good number of my IRL friends were watching it back when it was ongoing.
Therein lies your problem lol.

Minato vs Itachi was the biggest debate during Naruto's run, only Naruto vs Sasuke rivalled it. And tbh Naruto vs Sasuke only really overtook them when Itachi became irrelevant power wise, otherwise those 2 were overshadowing the main characters with not even a tenth of their panel time.

Minato was never mentioned amongst any of their favs, literally zero. 5 most recurring favs were near unanimously Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Pain and Madara
Kakashi comfortably cracks the top 5 in popularity, maybe even above Naruto and Sasuke during different points of the manga.