NARUTO TOP99 RESULTS ARE IN

Are you happy with the results

• Total voters
Dunno how OP Twitter goes much.
And I bet literally how 99% of active Naruto fans feel like. I mean back when I was in fanverse I sure didn’t give a fuck about tumblr

once you start dwelling into those communities you’re beyond an active fan, you’re an addict :suresure:

Bogard

You can't win
A small minority of a few extreme fans are now representative of the entire fandom ?
Are the "bots" a special technology only Sakura fans are aware off?

In the poll that was posted above Minato didn't even crack the Top 5, does this ranking and those numbers make sense to you?

There's clearly a certain narrative people are trying to push here. The poll makers were aware of the problem. Those are the official rankings, people should learn to deal with it or declare all rankings invalid.
This poll wasn't a conventional one. It was about creating a spin off of a character. That's why guys like Sakumo or Shisui who were so little developed in the manga are that high. People were voting with that in mind.

I agree with you on this she always had a cult like fanbase but never to the extend to have her ranking higher than Naruto and Sasuke. That never existed. Bots and One Piece fans. Two of the worst things to have happened in the manga community.
It's not because of Sakura getting more votes, but rather people not voting for Sasuke and Naruto lol. Why would they want a spin off of two main characters of entire series. It was 90% about them already. Even Sakumoto managed to get ahead of Sasuke
And it's pretty clear if you look at the difference in popularity jump from the first day of voting to the last one, that the Sakura bots were the most vocal ones
Btw if you kept up with how stuff went throughout voting period, it's not surprising. Her first two days position was middling, but the fanbase got really loud about her. They were sharing it everywhere- and were pretty much the only active fanbase going wild at it, beckoning their followers to do it.

Even had a korean singer with views over million and hundreds of thousands followers urging her fans to vote for Sakura somewhere before mid terms iirc lol

Also, the same Sakura stans are trolling with those "leaked" screenshots lol. Unless you believe in "ligma software" downloaded from "Canadian government"

Wow, I didn't expect Minato wank to run so strong after the war. This is nostalgic:risitasad:
Bots. When the entire Naruto fandom realised Sakura is close they panic voted for Minato and Itachi.
:risiup:
This poll wasn't a conventional one. It was about creating a spin off of a character. That's why guys like Sakumo or Shisui who were so little developed in the manga are that high. People were voting with that in mind.
There's no believable way that for the community Minato related content was so interesting they would vote him at 1 with such ridiculous numbers. He basically has nothing to offer bar how he learned a jutsu he himself didn't even create.

Bots. When the entire Naruto fandom realised Sakura is close they panic voted for Minato and Itachi.
:risiup:

There's no believable way that for the community Minato related content was so interesting they would vote him at 1 with such ridiculous numbers. He basically has nothing to offer bar how he learned a jutsu he himself didn't even create.
Minato has always been popular and he’s been barely in the story lol

He was 7th on the final poll, it’s literally a combination of the stipulation and the fact that he’s barely in the story
In the peak of Minato's involvement in the story he was still outranked by Itachi and Kakashi decisively yet somehow he has more votes now than Itachi+Kakashi combined?
What happened in all those years, did Minato get some special extra content i haven't seen ?

In the peak of Minato's involvement in the story he was still outranked by Itachi and Kakashi decisively yet somehow he has more votes now than Itachi+Kakashi combined?
What happened in all those years, did Minato get some special extra content i haven't seen ?
You’re ignoring the stipulation. He was really popular despite having little content in the actual story. Even in the final war he was there for what? 15-20 chapters?

chances are people want to see more side content from a guy they haven’t had much from compared to the guys who literally have side novels lmao

the fact that shisui and sakumo are up there makes my point

You’re ignoring the stipulation. He was really popular despite having little content in the actual story. Even in the final war he was there for what? 15-20 chapters?

chances are people want to see more side content from a guy they haven’t had much from compared to the guys who literally have side novels lmao

the fact that shisui and sakumo are up there makes my point
Pretty obvious to me that after the mid-term results were announced this poll reverted back to the usual popularity and agenda driven poll especially because Sakura jumped from 7 to 3 so the fear that she might actually win was there.

Minato does not have most bots.

Neutrals just love Minato. He doesn't have a designated fanbase, but when it comes to getting spin off, ofc it's always gonna be MASS Minato voting

Tbh, the entire bot thing is coping from either side. They had minimal impact on rankings. The top 3 crushed their positions for most parts. Minato was secured top 1, Itachi and Sakura were secure top 2.

And their fans were vocal with sharing their votes, too. There's a reason why these guys were favorites and most talked about even before mid term result, so...