NARUTO TOP99 RESULTS ARE IN

Are you happy with the results

• Total voters
This isn't the same fanbase when Naruto was still airing. This is a completely different fanbase who voted. Probably a bunch of One Piece fans and bots. Only One Piece fans will vote for characters that barely had any screen time that high or Sakura that high. Not a legitimate poll.

Last edited:
One Piece fans getting salty that Naruto is more popular internationally so they botted Sakura. Sakura wouldn't even make it in top 10 in official Japan poll. That was also the case in unofficial American polls too. Poll is not valid.
What in the world are u talking about. Sakura has nearly always and consistently been ranked Top 10 throughout all the various polls that were made.
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Character_Popularity_Polls

I used to be a long time active member of the Naruto community before i joined any OP community and Sakura's popularity increased in the West with every passing year since the Manga ended. Time has been kind to her popularity.

Stop fucking coping lmao.
Sakura is this popular. Deal with it.

Because the community ended 10 years ago when Naruto did. Not the same fanbase from 10 years ago.
Same guys riddling the sites like Fanverse (Narutoverse) and mostly old friends swarming Reddit and YT communities too lol

Calling Sakura's votes as OP fan ones or botted votes shows hilarious detachment too. Anyone who bothered keeping up with fan reaction to poll would know she has a cult-like fanbase. Fuckton of people dislike her, but "anti-votes" don't exist.

What in the world are u talking about. Sakura has nearly always and consistently been ranked Top 10 throughout all the various polls that were made.
https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Character_Popularity_Polls

I used to be a long time active member of the Naruto community before i joined any OP community and Sakura's popularity increased in the West with every passing year since the Manga ended. Time has been kind to her popularity.

Stop fucking coping lmao.
Sakura is this popular. Deal with it.
I am at work right now, I will provide you valid polls to show you Sakura was never that popular later. And you weren't as active as me in Naruto back then. Most of the fanbase was either nuetral for her or didn't like her whether it was from the YouTube community, Facebook, Reddit, Mangafox forum, etc. Most of the Naruto fanbase now have left. This isn't the same fanbase from 10 years ago.
Post automatically merged:

Same guys riddling the sites like Fanverse (Narutoverse) and mostly old friends swarming Reddit and YT communities too lol

Calling Sakura's votes as OP fan ones or botted votes shows hilarious detachment too. Anyone who bothered keeping up with fan reaction to poll would know she has a cult-like fanbase. Fuckton of people dislike her, but "anti-votes" don't exist.
I agree with you on this she always had a cult like fanbase but never to the extend to have her ranking higher than Naruto and Sasuke. That never existed. Bots and One Piece fans. Two of the worst things to have happened in the manga community.

Bogard

You can't win
Let's not pretend like Itachi and Minato fanbois didn't do the same lmao. Hilarious how people pretend like Sakura fans are the "most passionate" when Itachi, Minato and Jiraya fans exist.
Not pretending anything. Everyone is his own individual and do what he wants. But there is a difference between an individual botting for his favorite and a group of vocal crowd doing the same.

And it's pretty clear if you look at the difference in popularity jump from the first day of voting to the last one, that the Sakura bots were the most vocal ones, literally jumping from an 8th place to the 3rd place, almost passing Itachi's 2nd one despite an early gigantic gap in votes between them. Not a coincidence as well that they were the ones caught having multiple chats to do illegal voting stuff: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1616818800447426561

So everyone has a fanbase, but the way the votes were distributed day by day simply suggest the Sakura bots were the most vocals in this one :kayneshrug:

am at work right now, I will provide you valid polls to show you Sakura was never that popular later. And you weren't as active as me in Naruto back then. Most of the fanbase was either nuetral for her or didn't like her whether it was from the YouTube community, Facebook, Reddit, Mangafox forum, etc. Most of the Naruto fanbase now have left. This isn't the same fanbase from 10 years ago.
Oh yeah my man, i have no interest in the super valid Facebook, YouTube and reddit polls. The official ones are there for everyone to see. I have no idea what you're on about but this is her popularity. Gotta deal with it.

Oh yeah my man, i have no interest in the super valid Facebook, YouTube and reddit polls. The official ones are there for everyone to see. I have no idea what you're on about but this is her popularity. Gotta deal with it.
There was never an official American poll. All official naruto polls were all based in Japan. You telling me that Sakura was more popular than Naruto, Kakashi and Sasuke? Gtfo! You gotta be an idiot to believe this shit poll.

here is the "official" last popularity poll. Do you see Sakura in it?

There was never an official American poll. All official naruto polls were all based in Japan. You telling me that Sakura was more popular than Naruto and Sasuke? Gtfo! You gotta be an idiot to believe this shit poll.

here is the last popularity poll. Do you see Sakura in it?

You're on so much cope it's actually hilarious. You don't even know what you're saying anymore.
:suresure:

This is you saying Sakura never ranks Top 10 in Japan.
Sakura wouldn't even make it in top 10 in official Japan poll.
I provide you with several various polls where she did rank Top 10 and you pick out the one where she didn't and pretend like it proves your point. As i said. I'm not interested in any non-official made poll. The legit ones are all out. This is a Japanese series, not American so who gives a fuck about US only polls?

Besides, the specific region rankings were published as well. You might look up how Sakura did in those regions, spoiler, you won't like it.
Not pretending anything. Everyone is his own individual and do what he wants. But there is a difference between an individual botting for his favorite and a group of vocal crowd doing the same.

And it's pretty clear if you look at the difference in popularity jump from the first day of voting to the last one, that the Sakura bots were the most vocal ones, literally jumping from an 8th place to the 3rd place, almost passing Itachi's 2nd one despite an early gigantic gap in votes between them. Not a coincidence as well that they were the ones caught having multiple chats to do illegal voting stuff: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1616818800447426561

So everyone has a fanbase, but the way the votes were distributed day by day simply suggest the Sakura bots were the most vocals in this one :kayneshrug:
A small minority of a few extreme fans are now representative of the entire fandom ?
Are the "bots" a special technology only Sakura fans are aware off?

In the poll that was posted above Minato didn't even crack the Top 5, does this ranking and those numbers make sense to you?

There's clearly a certain narrative people are trying to push here. The poll makers were aware of the problem. Those are the official rankings, people should learn to deal with it or declare all rankings invalid.

Bro the “community” you talk about is crazies on Twitter. 99% of us don’t give a fuck about one piece Twitter let alone a finished manga
Well duh. It's a crazy cult like fanbase. Though pretty apparent to anyone active in any Naruto fanbase as they're frequently talked about during the poll lol

Dunno how OP Twitter goes much. Think it's just power scaling agenda there