General & Others Naruto V Sasuke is the best rivalry of all fiction.

Naruto V Sasuke rivalry has eclipsed every rivalry. At first glance such trivial rivalry to tell but cant quite be duplicated. The growth they both experienced even though maybe at the long run the story lore got a bit overshadowed was something that happens maybe in 100 years.

I think our generation was lucky to experience this marvelous ride.

Narutooooooooooooooooooooo

Sasukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Masashi Kishimoto, Thank You!

Lol, a bad and blatant copy of Hanamichi vs Rukawa.
Again Naruto fans prove that they can dig lower and lower.
Post automatically merged:

The greatest rivalry in anime is Light vs L

Naruto vs Sasuke is not even the best rivalry in Naruto, forget about all fiction lmfao. The best rivalry in Naruto is Gai vs Kakashi.
Light vs L is good, but i wouldn't put it above Guts vs Griffith, or goku vs Vegeta.

You don't know who Hanamichi and Rukawa are and talk about other people's standards.
Read more manga, specially the ones Naruto copies from before making blatant ignorant and silly statements.
I am not going to discredit what you said about Hanamichi and Rukawa but I am going to dismiss it.

There are similar elements with anything in fiction or life for that matter.

If you really believe that the "prequel" is better than the "sequel" that is up to you but i do not think so.

I am not going to discredit what you said about Hanamichi and Rukawa but I am going to dismiss it.

There are similar elements with anything in fiction or life for that matter.

If you really believe that the "prequel" is better than the "sequel" that is up to you but i do not think so.
This phrase makes no sense.
Rukawa vs Hanamichi is much more flashed out than whatever Sasuke vs Naruto is, given than they acutally interact like real humans instead of fighting like demi gods, amputating each other arm but it's fine because it's a children's manga.
You cannot say who it's better, because you don't even know what it is.
Hanamichi and Rukawa 1v1 or the final high five are alone moments that an author like Kishimoto can only read from others and try to emulate.
Read more manga.