Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
spoiler: Fail and Die
Kid and law crew are celebrating.
Law is exausted and Kid start to cry.
Kid: it's the first time I win something
Law try to get up but a laser pierce him.
Big Mom: Ma Ma Ma, now the most annoying is dead.
Big Mom is alive and she is smile.
Kid: How do you alive after my best attack?
Big Mom: Ma Ma Ma, That laser isn't stronger than mugic robot or queen, Ma Ma Ma.
Kid has lost his fight spirit.
Big Mom: Don't worry after I kill you I will send you mugiwa.. AH!
Big Mom stop to talk and cry
Kid open his eyes and he looks at a sword which goes thourgh Big Mom.
Big Mom: I though... You were dead.. RORONOA!. Big Mom says with difficulty while she is bleeding.
Kid, chopper are and shock, and crying: Zoro
But zoro is differnent now. He has a black aura on all his body and his healthy eye is close while the another is opened. That eye doesn't have pupil.It is all white.
Big Mom: How did you survive the best attack Kaido and me, How has you defeat King!, Why are you alive!. Big Mom is tembling and bleeding a lot of.
A therrible voice get out on Zoro: Two years ago, I was watching this boy. His sacrifice, his strengh and his conviction. For that I decided than he would be the best for I govern this world.
Grim reaper (zoro) with one moviment cut in the half Big Mom. She is dead.
Grim reaper: You fail and you die
End
Breaking the next week
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Cinera

@Pantheos @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion open the thread

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
spoiler: Fail and Die
Kid and law crew are celebrating.
Law is exausted and Kid start to cry.
Kid: it's the first time I win something
Law try to get up but a laser pierce him.
Big Mom: Ma Ma Ma, now the most annoying is dead.
Big Mom is alive and she is smile.
Kid: How do you alive after my best attack?
Big Mom: Ma Ma Ma, That laser isn't stronger than mugic robot or queen, Ma Ma Ma.
Kid has lost his fight spirit.
Big Mom: Don't worry after I kill you I will send you mugiwa.. AH!
Big Mom stop to talk and cry
Kid open his eyes and he looks at a sword which goes thourgh Big Mom.
Big Mom: I though... You were dead.. RORONOA!. Big Mom says with difficulty while she is bleeding.
Kid, chopper are and shock, and crying: Zoro
But zoro is differnent now. He has a black aura on all his body and his healthy eye is close while the another is opened. That eye doesn't have pupil.It is all white.
Big Mom: How did you survive the best attack Kaido and me, How has you defeat King!, Why are you alive!. Big Mom is tembling and bleeding a lot of.
A therrible voice get out on Zoro: Two years ago, I was watching this boy. His sacrifice, his strengh and his conviction. For that I decided than he would be the best for I govern this world.
Grim reaper (zoro) with one moviment cut in the half Big Mom. She is dead.
Grim reaper: You fail and you die
End
Breaking the next week
@Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @m0nst3Rx @nik87 @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @Peroroncino @Cinera

@Pantheos @RayanOO @TheAncientCenturion open the thread
Pure garbage... Open the threads anyway :suresure:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
MonsterZoro is in school. "School" is a dark place from old legends. They say that they force you to learn unnecessary things. You will study and after school you will never need those things.
For real. Can't think of a single moment in my life where I needed to use Pythagoras theorem or whatever the hell its called.

Status
Not open for further replies.