Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
CP3 is probably trade filler and/or buyout next season. I still think Klay comes back for a discount.

Yeah. I know y'all are expecting to lose to one of them in the first round. Admit it :beanmean:
Post automatically merged:

Nope. Brunson based on what he's done this season alone gives me hope that we will be competitive/at least try regardless (especially against Embiid/Maxey), that's all I can ask for as a Knicks fan. Outside of Brunson, the only guy I want (moreso need) on the Knicks to 'show' up is Bojan Bogdanovic, who we got from Detroit. Still getting used to a bench role but 15+ PPG from him would put us in incredibly good shape. Hart/DiVincenzo/Hartenstein/OG I expect to play well defensively but I don't want to have to rely on them for playoff scoring.

If Randle leading up to this yr was still the #1 Option like last regular season and Brunson never got to improve *this* much, I would probably panic (we also won all of our playoff games last year in spite of Randle being a no-show and Brunson playing out of his damn mind).

Either opponent we play I feel will put us in a 6-7 game series no matter what, that I am certain about. Should not be any sort of sweep that we suffer based on how hard we've played against everyone all season.

Please play Moody over Klay Kerr, Klay is better off Bench:josad:
if Klay asks for 20M+ a year from the Warriors, you can kiss his ass goodbye lol

Nope. Brunson based on what he's done this season alone gives me hope that we will be competitive/at least try regardless (especially against Embiid/Maxey), that's all I can ask for as a Knicks fan. Outside of Brunson, the only guy I want (moreso need) on the Knicks to 'show' up is Bojan Bogdanovic, who we got from Detroit. Still getting used to a bench role but 15+ PPG from him would put us in incredibly good shape. Hart/DiVincenzo/Hartenstein/OG I expect to play well defensively but I don't want to have to rely on them for playoff scoring.

If Randle leading up to this yr was still the #1 Option like last regular season and Brunson never got to improve *this* much, I would probably panic (we also won all of our playoff games last year in spite of Randle being a no-show and Brunson playing out of his damn mind).

Either opponent we play I feel will put us in a 6-7 game series no matter what, that I am certain about. Should not be any sort of sweep that we suffer based on how hard we've played against everyone all season.

if Klay asks for 20M+ a year from the Warriors, you can kiss his ass goodbye lol
:josad:
Last case Scenario Wiggs, CP and Dray better had a pay cut for real if thats happenin

At least you are not the Brooklyn nets

All I'll say is if you face the Sixers, your bigs will be in foul trouble early if they guard Embiid. It might come to a point where they'll probably put OG or Hart onto him for most of this series. Randle is such a big miss for y'all because he almost always abuses Tobias whenever they face each other.

All I'll say is if you face the Sixers, your bigs will be in foul trouble early if they guard Embiid. It might come to a point where they'll probably put OG or Hart onto him for most of this series. Randle is such a big miss for y'all because he almost always abuses Tobias whenever they face each other.
If we can keep Embiid to shooting just jumpshots instead of going in the post/finishing at the rim (even with how good of a jumpshooter he is), i can live with whatever he puts up. Having Hartenstein and Robinson back rn is definitely huge for us and we have played well against the 76ers this season outside of the ugly 70 point game both teams put up a few months ago (but then again we smoked the Hawks in the 2020-21 regular season only to get embarrassed in the 1st Round against them so who knows).

I still don't ever trust Randle in the playoffs even if he was healthy but I do agree that he would have been really nice to have if we play the 76ers (Heat basically made a mockery of him last yr in the Semis and turned him to a legit role player)

Why Warriors (aka Lakers) fans will forever be delusional

Last edited:
If we can keep Embiid to shooting just jumpshots instead of going in the post/finishing at the rim (even with how good of a jumpshooter he is), i can live with whatever he puts up. Having Hartenstein and Robinson back rn is definitely huge for us and we have played well against the 76ers this season outside of the ugly 70 point game both teams put up a few months ago (but then again we smoked the Hawks in the 2020-21 regular season only to get embarrassed in the 1st Round against them so who knows).

I still don't ever trust Randle in the playoffs even if he was healthy but I do agree that he would have been really nice to have if we play the 76ers (Heat basically made a mockery of him last yr in the Semis and turned him to a legit role player)

Why Warriors (aka Lakers) fans will forever be delusional
the Key is on OG, if i'm Tom i would try to put OG on Joel just to get Joel in to foul trouble on Offense, especially OG is the Slasher type of Forward who could shoot if needed and a hustler. And on Defense better put Hartenstein and Robinson with them taking their turn to stop Embiid lol. Embiid is just that good this season, he is pretty much stronger and more calmer than before.

Last edited:
Celtics with the easiest 1st & 2nd round series lol
they would have been concerned about Miami tbh but with Jimmy Butler likely out of the picture. they still need to get past the ECF and make the Finals to be considered a mildly successful season (realistically championship or bust this yr)

every playoff team in the East practically begging the Bulls to take down the Heat on Friday...

Last edited:
New York & Philly public relations the next 2 weeks are about to be so fucking toxic lol (we already hate each other)

as a Vietnamese born and raised in NYC that loves banh mi and ca phe sua da while also having family members in Philly, lmaooooooo

welp
Heat are done. Either lose to the Bulls or get swept by the Celtics