Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
That was a disgusting ass game. Mobley gave them so many chances to win and they still fucked it up :lawsigh:

To me, yes. #1 is easy because he's had 6 years to improve his jumper and #2 is probably already the case. His value isn't what it was last year but he still was an all-star at least. Morey's banking on situations changing from other teams to trade someone good like it happens every year but I also don't have a clue what player/s they'll eventually get in the end. Honestly, I don't even remember what Doc said about him in game 7 other than him being unsure if he's a championship PG. I watched a lot of Sixers games last year and Doc pretty much defended Ben every game about his shooting until the last one. He's just a pussy lol
The last one is the one that matters though lol. I am not saying Simmons is right but Doc should have just dodged that obvious fuxing bait (i also don’t think very highly of Doc as a coach in general. Dudes been riding that one Celtics ring for like a decade)

I know Morey is trying to wait around for like Dame, Beal, or Harden. I just can’t see those actually happening

The last one is the one that matters though lol. I am not saying Simmons is right but Doc should have just dodged that obvious fuxing bait (i also don’t think very highly of Doc as a coach in general. Dudes been riding that one Celtics ring for like a decade)

I know Morey is trying to wait around for like Dame, Beal, or Harden. I just can’t see those actually happening
I get that. I'm no Doc fan either but I never thought that response was bad enough for Ben to not play again. It's weak sauce coming from him

Seems to me that Dame is like his dream get for Simmons even that's hard to see happening like you said (Dame hasn't really had a good season and is almost in his mid-30s). It's probably a player that's a level or 2 below them. That DET trade just didn't make sense in terms of the team they're building around Embiid. They need a pretty good ballhandler to partner with Embiid
Post automatically merged:

Damn. If that's true, are the strip clubs not better in Brooklyn than they are in Houston? Lol

Last edited:
I get that. I'm no Doc fan either but I never thought that response was bad enough for Ben to not play again. It's weak sauce coming from him

Seems to me that Dame is like his dream get for Simmons even that's hard to see happening like you said (Dame hasn't really had a good season and is almost in his mid-30s). It's probably a player that's a level or 2 below them. That DET trade just didn't make sense in terms of the team they're building around Embiid. They need a pretty good ballhandler to partner with Embiid

Damn. If that's true, are the strip clubs not better in Brooklyn than they are in Houston? Lol
all the strip clubs are in NYC aka Manhattan :P

but as someone that lives in Brooklyn (other than some bad neighborhoods like Bushwick or Brownville, I live around Fort Hamilton/Bay Ridge), its mostly a quiet suburban area and not too much happens in terms of crime. Food's great here though I'm not sure Harden cares too much about that since there's a 99.99% chance he has a private chef

@Noyman hopefully by the end of the season RJ surpasses Randle as the go to guy (if we're unfortunately stuck with Randle; and even he gets pissed about losing his touches, Randle's probably gone imo regardless)

Last edited:

I think its part that and part Morey was openly trying to trade Simmons already (for Harden, I thought the Sixers package was better than the Nets package). Doc didn't openly throw Simmons under the bus with that response, but its more like he had a chance to get him underneath it (or at least protect him a bit) and just went nah, go to town on him.

But yeah theres no arguing Simmons is soft.

but as someone that lives in Brooklyn (other than some bad neighborhoods like Bushwick or Brownville, I live around Fort Hamilton/Bay Ridge), its mostly a quiet suburban area and not too much happens in terms of crime. Food's great here though I'm not sure Harden cares too much about that since there's a 99.99% chance he has a private chef
Yeah I don't think Harden would be the type to live in the area around Barclay for example (or my queens :josad:). I would have thought he would be living in the city. I think most strip clubs are near like times square actually, which I personally wouldn't live in but its probably different for a multi-millionaire.

Harden also probably losing it with Kyries dumb shit.

@Noyman hopefully by the end of the season RJ surpasses Randle as the go to guy (if we're unfortunately stuck with Randle; and even he gets pissed about losing his touches, Randle's probably gone imo regardless)

That's gotta suck lol. There's more rumors about Philly now but I heard Philly as a city sucks lol

RJ has to be the guy. It looks like he's the closer now over Randle (except for the last game). He's gotta be an all-star scorer that he was projected to be in the NBA. If Anfernee Simons can average 25 and 7 in the last 10 games with Dame out, he can do it!

I think its part that and part Morey was openly trying to trade Simmons already (for Harden, I thought the Sixers package was better than the Nets package). Doc didn't openly throw Simmons under the bus with that response, but its more like he had a chance to get him underneath it (or at least protect him a bit) and just went nah, go to town on him.

But yeah theres no arguing Simmons is soft.
Tbf, those picks for HOU could be extra juicy now if the Nets unravel with Harden potentially leaving. Heat also had a chance to trade for Harden but they didn't want to give up Herro of all people

Tbf, those picks for HOU could be extra juicy now if the Nets unravel with Harden potentially leaving. Heat also had a chance to trade for Harden but they didn't want to give up Herro of all people
Think KD/part-time Kyrie is still a playoff team. IDK if KD will leave BK (especially if they don't win), he seems more insecure/weak to public criticism than Bron. Theres stories about him crying to his agent for letting him go to the Warriors and ruining his image :milaugh:

I just don't know why Houston traded for like Jarrett Allen/Caris Levert and then immediately shipped them out. They aren't good enough to make you a playoff team (especially in in the West) even if you are trying to tank

Lmaooo I knew something like this would happen, between KD having tha mental fortitude of a high school female and Kyrie holding his stance. I jus knew something would happen….jus didn’t know it would be Hardens addiction to strip clubs that did it Lmaoooo
TBF it seems its not just the lack of strip clubs but also Kyrie being a dumbass. I don't even know why strip clubs is so appealing when he can literally get sex for free

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
TBF it seems its not just the lack of strip clubs but also Kyrie being a dumbass. I don't even know why strip clubs is so appealing when he can literally get sex for free
That’s tha thing KD and Kyrie are boys and KD and Harden are boys but thta doesn’t say that Kyrie and Harden are boys lol. He prolly not finna put up with tha shit KD will

Most strippers are way way way prettier than tha girls you gonna find out randomly

That’s tha thing KD and Kyrie are boys and KD and Harden are boys but thta doesn’t say that Kyrie and Harden are boys lol. He prolly not finna put up with tha shit KD will

Most strippers are way way way prettier than tha girls you gonna find out randomly
honestly its kinda crazy how kyrie went from basically one of the most beloved NBA stars with that uncle drew stuff to looking like your crazy uncle that you don’t want to be around in thanksgiving because hes gonna be talking to you about 9/11 being an inside job

Idk feel like someone like Harden can probably have his pick of instagram models for example. I just don’t see the appeal regardless

Last edited:
Think KD/part-time Kyrie is still a playoff team. IDK if KD will leave BK (especially if they don't win), he seems more insecure/weak to public criticism than Bron. Theres stories about him crying to his agent for letting him go to the Warriors and ruining his image :milaugh:

I just don't know why Houston traded for like Jarrett Allen/Caris Levert and then immediately shipped them out. They aren't good enough to make you a playoff team (especially in in the West) even if you are trying to tank
Yeah but those picks are still valuable, especially since they go until 2027 (KD would be 39 by then) and their odds would get a little better if the shit hits the fan and Harden left (funny how they probably want him to go to Philly now). I like the role players that they have brought in recently. It's up to them to get that star player like they did with Harden. With Allen/LeVert, it was probably salary matching and trying to get more picks as well. I mean Allen just got a 100 million contract and LeVert is having a bad season. They dodged a bullet with the latter.

Yeah. Just heard Matt Barnes talking about hooking up with a girl online then refusing to open the door for her when he saw her at his door through a peephole. Tough scene :josad:

Idk feel like someone like Harden can probably have his pick of instagram models for example. I just don’t see the appeal regardless
I mean you can probably still do that and go to strip clubs. Fuckin' Kawhi was in a strip club with his wife palming some stripper's ass with his big hand... I don't know lol

Last edited:
Yeah but those picks are still valuable, especially since they go until 2027 (KD would be 39 by then) and their odds would get a little better if the shit hits the fan and Harden left (funny how they probably want him to go to Philly now). I like the role players that they have brought in recently. It's up to them to get that star player like they did with Harden. With Allen/LeVert, it was probably salary matching and trying to get more picks as well. I mean Allen just got a 100 million contract and LeVert is having a bad season. They dodged a bullet with the latter.
Yeah the picks are nice, I just thought the Sixers package had an all-star so it looked better at that point but we will see how it shapes out.

Yeah. Just heard Matt Barnes talking about hooking up with a girl online then refusing to open the door for her when he saw her at his door through a peephole. Tough scene :josad:

I mean you can probably still do that and go to strip clubs. Fuckin' Kawhi was in a strip club with his wife palming some stripper's ass with his big hand... I don't know lol
Lol its a personal thing, just not my idea of a good time being around my boys with stiffies :kobeha:

Yeah the picks are nice, I just thought the Sixers package had an all-star so it looked better at that point but we will see how it shapes out.

Lol its a personal thing, just not my idea of a good time being around my boys with stiffies :kobeha:
I mean... They can still offer the same package if they want to :denzimote:

Melo V George Karl

35 point comeback wtf. and kennard holy shit
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/scv690

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/scyi96
WTF. That's impressive

poor Baynes
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33153946/the-mysterious-fall-harrowing-story-nba-center

he finally got 9 min yesterday
Ahh yes….Lmaoooo. Everyone saying tha Hawks got robbed in tha trade….look at Gawd

Minch snow have RJ Barrett who is one of tha worse +/- in tha league and Cam Reddish who was -100 with tha Hawks and Randle….LMFAOOO you love to see it
RJ has been one of the bright spots this season (he's been the only consistent scorer the past month or so) but with Randle stinking it up, there's no hope for this team until he gets traded (hopefully soon)