Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Dillon Brooks needs to be suspended like 2 games minimum imo. That was ridiculous. I haven't seen something like that in a long time, dude gave Payton a thunder bagua across the head with no intent to go for the ball, while he was completely vulnerable, cost him maybe the entire season.
The worst part about that is Memphis media defending the shit and fans bringing up draymond and what Kerr said about the “code” to try and say they’re hypocritical for calling out an obvious dirty play as if that changed anything😭😭 constant deflection ain’t gon change the fact that Dillon made a stupid decision that led to Payton possibly missing the rest of the season all together. Bringing up draymond or the warriors history does not negate that lmfaoooo two things can be true even though in this case it’s asinine and tone deaf to be bringing up draymond as Dillon did what he did and there really is no defense for it.

Dillon Brooks needs to be suspended like 2 games minimum imo. That was ridiculous. I haven't seen something like that in a long time, dude gave Payton a thunder bagua across the head with no intent to go for the ball, while he was completely vulnerable, cost him maybe the entire season.
Mf was clapping after he did this too, im 10000% sure it was his plan
Post automatically merged:

it was probably motivated by Draymond's jersey pull of Brandon Clarke midair in Game 1 but still went too far in Game 2, almost immediately to start the game like it was intentional too
Draymond is sometimes dirty player but he never tried to injur player like this, he has saved opponents from injuring themselves countless times too, please dont compare scum like brooks to dray

WTF did I just see here? :snoopy: I also didn't know who Jack Harlow was lol

The worst part about that is Memphis media defending the shit and fans bringing up draymond and what Kerr said about the “code” to try and say they’re hypocritical for calling out an obvious dirty play as if that changed anything😭😭 constant deflection ain’t gon change the fact that Dillon made a stupid decision that led to Payton possibly missing the rest of the season all together. Bringing up draymond or the warriors history does not negate that lmfaoooo two things can be true even though in this case it’s asinine and tone deaf to be bringing up draymond as Dillon did what he did and there really is no defense for it.
Lol I guess it's not as bad as TOR defending the injury to Embiid because he did an airplane but a bad play is a bad play as you said.

WTF did I just see here? :snoopy: I also didn't know who Jack Harlow was lol

Lol I guess it's not as bad as TOR defending the injury to Embiid because he did an airplane but a bad play is a bad play as you said.
if you watch any ESPN/ABC broadcast with Mark Jones, he will mention Jack "Poppin" Harlow's name at least once per broadcast 🤣
Post automatically merged:

lmao

Last edited:
Well af least he living good now and got a famous person to back him in certain times it not his fault kd fell in love with his opinion and fanboying lol
he was probably the only guy in the world (outside of his mom) that was ok with him joining the 73-win team that he just lost to months ago and didn't offer a peep of doubt hence why KD is infatuated with him 🤣

sure but it's annoying as hell whenever kd has an interview outside of games on podcasts and that guy is always attached to him no matter where he goes like a security guard, basically so hosts can't even personally ask kd on any sort of questions that constitute as 'criticism'. Like seriously I don't give a shit about the guy but he always butts into a question directly asked at KD when he had 0 influence or say in KD's entire career, and acts like he's been there and seen it all as a 'superstar'

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why did Ben Simmons wait til the season was over to get the surgery, why didn't he just get it months ago? Did he wait this long to get surgery just so he can have an excuse to miss more time next season lol?
Loool nets got 3 clowns as their big 3.

-One guy has multiple burners arguing with nobodies about his greatness on the daily because his insecurities don't let him sleep at night.
-Another guy who thinks he's the gm of his team when he can't even show up to work, and apparently thinks winning is irrelevant and he doesn't need a coach.
-And then you just added a literal mental midget who refuses to play a single game of basketball because he's scared of fans.

You just gotta love it, they really tried to buy a ring when they put this team together but forgot it takes atleast 1 leader to win a title. Harden was also cut from a similar cloth, but he saw Kyrie was in his own world yet was somehow still running this team. The part time player lighting up incense in the visiting locker room to draw out/kill negative energy is calling the shots because the real leader (KD) is a certified pussy. Don't even blame Harden for hauling ass outta there.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why did Ben Simmons wait til the season was over to get the surgery, why didn't he just get it months ago? Did he wait this long to get surgery just so he can have an excuse to miss more time next season lol?
It's all Leonard's fault. Because of this mfker, tons of players now can force breaks and shit. Try to question their decisions and they will react like Karen and call you an abuser.

NBA contract should be fucking strict FUCKING STRICT.

It's all Leonard's fault. Because of this mfker, tons of players now can force breaks and shit. Try to question their decisions and they will react like Karen and call you an abuser.

NBA contract should be fucking strict FUCKING STRICT.
Nba is show, not sports
If you are watching nba you are basically watching WWE