Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Lmao what has been going on with the 76ers? As a title contender, they been lowkey not meeting expectations. They had clamped Giannis and thrashed the Bucks on Christmas but since have sucked.
This is them in the playoffs without Jimmy G and Redick. Jimmy was their bailout guy when they needed a bucket and Redick was the only one that had legit gravity and an instant offense when they needed it by running floppy screens multiple times for him. A lot of their fans are shitting on Elton Brand for not getting shooters for Embiid and especially Simmons, who they think is a scapegoat, and just going big.
Post automatically merged:

Holy shit! Dwight is coming back for the dunk contest after a decade. Wish VC would also do it or just do 1 windmill or 360 dunk for commemoration (with a Raps jersey hopefully) since he could still do it and his dunk contest was over 20 years ago.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Do any of y’all play fantasy basketball? I’ve been a baseball fan my entire life, but I joined a league on a whim this season and am really enjoying it. Mostly just picked players whose names I recognized, but I’m not doing as awful (5th out of 12) as I expected.

Do any of y’all play fantasy basketball? I’ve been a baseball fan my entire life, but I joined a league on a whim this season and am really enjoying it. Mostly just picked players whose names I recognized, but I’m not doing as awful (5th out of 12) as I expected.
Fucking waste of time. Players keep getting injured.

H

Haoshoku

Fucking waste of time. Players keep getting injured.
Lmao you aint kidding, I got 4 injuries on my roster and they’re mid to first round. But I’m still 2nd in my league cuz I got Giannis and Luka on the same team.

Lmao at D Rose calling out the refs on their calls at 1:15

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know what to say... He wore that like he was gonna get shot in the arena with the stripper pants. :whitepress:

Even without AD, LeBron and Danny. LA beat OKC, arguably the hottest team since last month, by a handful. Anxious to see how they do when they face HOU for the first time soon. :tchpepe:

H

Haoshoku

I don't even know what to say... He wore that like he was gonna get shot in the arena with the stripper pants. :whitepress:

Even without AD, LeBron and Danny. LA beat OKC, arguably the hottest team since last month, by a handful. Anxious to see how they do when they face HOU for the first time soon. :tchpepe:

Rondo had 12 boards :yasu:

Have to give some love to Muh boi Joker. His form is back, he been playin' real good for this past few games.

Also, Nuggets are great defensive team, they blocked Leonard a couple of times.

H

Haoshoku

SGA is gonna be a beast, mans already in his second year and is matching records set by Westbrook in the same jersey. Fcking Jerry West man :smart:

H

Haoshoku

Clippers > Lakers
Rockets > Clippers
Lakers > Rockets

Sucks to see us lose to the Lakers without AD. Doesn't look good right now.

Lakers seemed too big for the Rockets to handle even without AD in the lineup, dudes was crashing the boards. KCP and Danny Green had 20 each tho :wellwell: