Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I dont doubt him, Dray stepped up in game 2 after sucking in the first game, where is Klay at though?

Claiming he is top 75 of all time and his performance dont go together
Klay’s inconsistent now, it won’t matter if Poole, and Wiggins can step up. We just need 1 or 2 vintage Klay games when Poole can’t contribute
Idk if Klay gets a pass though, it is his first season after that injury

Last edited:
also for bandwagon NBA clowns that keep lumping Stephen Cunt A Smith as the Consummate 'Knicks' Fan. I've met ton of people like him in NY that always root for bandwagon teams and never the hometown team, ESPn just happened to 'assign' him as a Knicks fans since their constant MO is to shit on anything NY in general (while ironically having most of their newly built studios in NYC)

also for bandwagon NBA clowns that keep lumping Stephen Cunt A Smith as the Consummate 'Knicks' Fan. I've met ton of people like him in NY that always root for bandwagon teams and never the hometown team, ESPn just happened to 'assign' him as a Knicks fans since their constant MO is to shit on anything NY in general (while ironically having most of their newly built studios in NYC)

His Knicks rants be on point tho lol and the Knicks haven't been a champion contender team in the 2000s except 2013 where they had a perfect chance so I don't blame him even tho the bandwaging fake af lol

practically every american sports city with multiple teams is like this. not about what part of town or class/age/social differences but just bandwagon glory-seekers going with whatever team is on top

can't tell you how many times i made fun of the chicago cubs 100+ year championship drought with ppl from chicago and they went on "you think i care, i'm a white sox fan and we just won it all couple years back." Yeah those same frauds had crocodile tears flowing when the Cubs eventually did win it all, acting like they'd been there every step of the way.
Post automatically merged:

His Knicks rants be on point tho lol and the Knicks haven't been a champion contender team in the 2000s except 2013 where they had a perfect chance so I don't blame him even tho the bandwaging fake af lol
knicks had zero chance in 2013 or at any point in the melo era. fun little era for them, but never a serious contender

practically every american sports city with multiple teams is like this. not about what part of town or class/age/social differences but just bandwagon glory-seekers going with whatever team is on top

can't tell you how many times i made fun of the chicago cubs 100+ year championship drought with ppl from chicago and they went on "you think i care, i'm a white sox fan and we just won it all couple years back." Yeah those same frauds had crocodile tears flowing when the Cubs eventually did win it all, acting like they'd been there every step of the way.

knicks had zero chance in 2013 or at any point in the melo era. fun little era for them, but never a serious contender
So a 2 seed can't have a chance? I pick the pacers that year over them but Damm lol

2012-13 still was our best chance to win if we got thru Indiana (still have nightmares of Roy Hibbert who literally got booted out of the league less than 3 years later) since we matched up really well against Miami (20+ point differential in 4 regular season games) and even San Antonio, since we were the only team at the time to take 30+ 3s a game. And even if we didn't win, I would have liked to see some games against Miami since we got embarassed the year before. Jason Kidd and Rasheed Wallace was amazing for that team's presence

we should have made it in 2013-14 w/ everyone outside of Miami/Indiana falling off a cliff but that Bargnani Trade cursed us until last season, and we regressed this season w/ Randle playing like dogshit

what pisses me more than anything about him is that because bandwagon fans treat ESPN like the Bible, they'll listen to his opinion before anyone else and treat everything else as fake news (when in fact he is the fake news). And what he says about the Knicks at any point in time is almost always the complete opposite of what most Knicks fans are thinking about a certain player/trade, he basically gets away whatever he wants to say and the rest of the company (and sports media that live outside of NYC) get away with it as well. So until we got on a legit run, he and ESPN get to say whatever they want and we can't do anything about it until then

So a 2 seed can't have a chance? I pick the pacers that year over them but Damm lol
at no point did the knicks come across as being in the same league as the top dogs in the east

1. miami
2. boston/indiana (toss-up)
4. chicago

a massive gap

5. knicks

even the highlight of the knicks decade, linsanity, came to a sudden abrupt halt when they played Miami.

2013 was also the year the heat won 27 straight. yeah you're out of your mind if you think the knicks had a shot.

JR was cold too that season (2012-13)

at no point did the knicks come across as being in the same league as the top dogs in the east

1. miami
2. boston/indiana (toss-up)
4. chicago

a massive gap

5. knicks

even the highlight of the knicks decade, linsanity, came to a sudden abrupt halt when they played Miami.

2013 was also the year the heat won 27 straight. yeah you're out of your mind if you think the knicks had a shot.
Boston in 2012-13 was old Pierce and KG (and Jason Terry) on the verge of retirement, they were at .500 all season that year and limped into the playoffs. We should have swept them that year if not for the JR Smith elbow on Jason Terry

2011-12 was their best chance if they didn't let LeBron go off for 45 in ECF Game 6 and get to the Finals (where they probably beat an inexperienced KD/Westbrook/Harden)

Indiana in 3 straight seasons playing Miami in the playoffs had amazing defense but never had enough offense (w/ Granger or PG) to overwhelm Miami. Knicks didn't have the defense but in the East we were the only team that could keep up with the Heat offensively