Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Team Lebron is gonna win again lmao, Giannis had the chance to take Harden at one point but instead opted for Kemba lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I didnt know CP3 had hops like that lmao, mans just finished a lob from Westbrook :eeke:
Post automatically merged:

Damn that game was the most intense all star game I’ve ever watched, dudes were locking up. Kyle Lowry getting charges was funny lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on all star game Kawhi deserves mvp this season. He's OBVIOUSLY best player in da league right now at least till KD comes back.

If Giannis gets it it's undeserved, cause we know Leonard will dominate him if they ever meet in finals.

H

Haoshoku

Based on all star game Kawhi deserves mvp this season. He's OBVIOUSLY best player in da league right now at least till KD comes back.

If Giannis gets it it's undeserved, cause we know Leonard will dominate him if they ever meet in finals.
I’m a huge Kawhi fan but this bolded line a bunch of nonsense. Giannis has played more games, has had a much bigger impact, the second leading scorer in the NBA (behind only Harden’s ridiculousness) and is the best player on the team with the best record in the entire league, literally got 4.5 games on the next best record (on pace to win 70). That’s a well deserved MVP if he gets it. This is not even debatable.

Kawhi ups his play in the playoffs but we are not there yet and it has nothing to do with the regular season.

I’m a huge Kawhi fan but this bolded line a bunch of nonsense. Giannis has played more games, has had a much bigger impact, the second leading scorer in the NBA (behind only Harden’s ridiculousness) and is the best player on the team with the best record in the entire league, literally got 4.5 games on the next best record (on pace to win 70). That’s a well deserved MVP if he gets it. This is not even debatable.

Kawhi ups his play in the playoffs but we are not there yet and it has nothing to do with the regular season.
I don't like Leonard, but Not many people put Giannis above Leonard as better player:

- Leonard not playing in lots of games is what helps Giannis gef MVP
- & the fact Clippers are cursed with lots of injuries this season(that's why their record ain't stellar)
- that Giannis plays in Eastern Conference, Bucks record wouldn't be as good in West.

Considering these facts It doesn't give one confidence in saying Giannis is actually true MVP. He is lucky cause of circumstances.

Also, Bucks is Taylor made for Giannis, helps him get impressive stats same as with Harden, though Harden is no 1 scorer, while Giannis ain't even top 3.

H

Haoshoku

There’s been some buzz recently about Lebron getting the MVP over Giannis, to that I lmao. You got “analysts” like Rachel Nichols talking nonsense even though Giannis has been the frontrunner all season and it isn’t even close. Man putting up like 30 ppg 14rpg and 6ast in 29 mins a game leading his team to a potential 70 win season. No one has a case thats even close to that.

There’s been some buzz recently about Lebron getting the MVP over Giannis, to that I lmao. You got “analysts” like Rachel Nichols talking nonsense even though Giannis has been the frontrunner all season and it isn’t even close. Man putting up like 30 ppg 14rpg and 6ast in 29 mins a game leading his team to a potential 70 win season. No one has a case thats even close to that.
Agreed that he deserves MVP but I just watched the game against LAL and I must say, despite being only 1 game, LeBron is still THE guy you want in the playoffs more than anybody except Kawhi maybe. Reports of him not being the best anymore have been greatly exaggerated.

Giannis will have his time though. Not sure its this year though. Also, wasn't Rachel's argument for LeBron MVP is because Kobe died so LeBron is doing it for Kobe? Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Good victory for LeBron yesterday but it won't be enough Giannis will be MVP.

About the Pels I have always liked Lonzo but he had some regularity issues and even if he is not perfect at all he has become better this year.

Last edited:
H

Haoshoku

Agreed that he deserves MVP but I just watched the game against LAL and I must say, despite being only 1 game, LeBron is still THE guy you want in the playoffs more than anybody except Kawhi maybe. Reports of him not being the best anymore have been greatly exaggerated.

Giannis will have his time though. Not sure its this year though. Also, wasn't Rachel's argument for LeBron MVP is because Kobe died so LeBron is doing it for Kobe? Lol
Yeah especially dudes like Max Kellerman lmao, I’d take Lebron over anyone come playoff time. He’s still playing at a very high level.

Rachel is a fool of an analyst lol, shes been exposed time and time again on this YT channel named “Basketball Examined”.

LAL beat MIL and LAC B2B. LeBron/AD were better than Kawhi/PG at the end.

Better Morris twin played for LAL today. Bradley was like Lou Will/Pat Bev combined. Although Rondo was playing like he was doing it for Doc, it was pretty much the Lakers' game despite it being competitive.

H

Haoshoku

LAL beat MIL and LAC B2B. LeBron/AD were better than Kawhi/PG at the end.

Better Morris twin played for LAL today. Bradley was like Lou Will/Pat Bev combined. Although Rondo was playing like he was doing it for Doc, it was pretty much the Lakers' game despite it being competitive.
Bradley was ballin out, he reminded me of his 2017 self. Lmao at the refs though, they gave Avery a technical for taunting yet Bev got away with being in Lebron’s face for 5 seconds lmao. But that was a great game all around, Lebron played good defense on Kawhi.

Bradley was ballin out, he reminded me of his 2017 self. Lmao at the refs though, they gave Avery a technical for taunting yet Bev got away with being in Lebron’s face for 5 seconds lmao. But that was a great game all around, Lebron played good defense on Kawhi.
Yeah. Love that part where he locked down Beverley then scored on the other end. It's funny to me when great defenders lock down other great defenders. It looked like he was playing defense on himself 'cause both are similar players.

Don't look now but LeBron is top 10 in a lot of defensive categories although they're not 100% perfect. Still ridiculous though doing this in year 17.