Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Celtics really tryna get people to doubt them against Philly acting like they would be to tired then suddenly whoop sixers in game 1 or go up 2-1 in the series I refuse to believe hawks would come back force a game 7 and win Tatum and brown career would take a huge hit sorry you gotta deal with this @Roo lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This years playoffs has been ass so far, but damn what a game that was Boston/Atlanta. Tatum needs to step it up. Dude is so inconsistent sometimes. Jaylen Brown played his ass off though. Love it when under dawgs win.

P.S: Kawhi is a pathetic, quitter.
Speak for yourself.

GSW vs Kings has been the best first round series in a loooong time. Lakers vs Grizzlies has had its fair share of entertainment. Heat vs Bucks is insane. And now even Atlanta is bringing it to the Celtics.

Speak for yourself.

GSW vs Kings has been the best first round series in a loooong time. Lakers vs Grizzlies has had its fair share of entertainment. Heat vs Bucks is insane. And now even Atlanta is bringing it to the Celtics.
Yea, GSW/Kings is the only great series. I should have excluded them.

Lakers/Grizz is ass. Boring basketball. I don't like Ja Morant's game. Bane bricking 3s. Just awful basketball from two overachieving teams.

Only thing interesting about Bucks/Heat is Jimmy fucking Butler. My favorite player. Giannis is way too limited offensively. People keep claiming he is the best player in the league, hell no.

The real question is, is there any team that can stand up to Suns in the west??
I think they lose to the Nuggets, and the Lakers/Warriors if they make it that far.
Post automatically merged:

Speak for yourself.

If Kawhi and PG hadnt been hurt we'd be having best first round series' ever conversations

It's Steph but Giannis has an argument for sure.
I got Giannis 1 and Steph 2 personally. I still don't know if I'm taking anyone over a healthy LeBron in the playoffs though.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
got Giannis 1 and Steph 2 personally. I still don't know if I'm taking anyone over a healthy LeBron in the playoffs though.
Yea like ion know of Broms still tha best player in tha league. But in tha last like 15 years, no one’s has shown they can beat a healthy Bron 4 times in a week. And tha only ones who have done it was Steph,Klay, Dray and KD when they all joined up lol

ZenZu

I don't know ball, but I know fox is outplaying steph this series
Fox has been a beast I agree.

Embiid doesn't belong anywhere near Steph in a debate, he's like 2 tiers below the guy. Embiid hasn't even made the conference finals in the East with a stacked roster year in year out. Steph almost single handedly beat the shit out of the Celtics who swept the soul out of KD and Kyrie, and handled Giannis.

Giannis yes, Jokic maybe (he's just too damn impactful to deny, but he just needs to prove it in the playoffs and this is the year to do it, he has the best squad in the West).

celtics will find a way to bottle it

kawhi when healthy personally
can guard the best player on the floor and can drop 35+
Healthy Kawhi is a myth, but even so the difference between Kawhi and those other names (Steph, Giannis) is that their impact goes well beyond themselves, those players are a walking offensive system that completely warp defenses. Kawhi is not, he can get his buckets on auto but he does not effect his teammates or make them better. For that reason Kawhi is a notch below imo.

If we were strictly talking as 1v1 players, I'd place Kawhi > everyone in the league except maybe KD. But 5v5, it's between Steph, Giannis. LBJ has declined, so he's not there rn either. But he's still someone you don't want to face in the playoffs obviously, as he can pick his spots.

Fox has been a beast I agree.

Embiid doesn't belong anywhere near Steph in a debate, he's like 2 tiers below the guy. Embiid hasn't even made the conference finals in the East with a stacked roster year in year out. Steph almost single handedly beat the shit out of the Celtics who swept the soul out of KD and Kyrie, and handled Giannis.

Giannis yes, Jokic maybe (he's just too damn impactful to deny, but he just needs to prove it in the playoffs and this is the year to do it, he has the best squad in the West).

Healthy Kawhi is a myth, but even so the difference between Kawhi and those other names (Steph, Giannis) is that their impact goes well beyond themselves, those players are a walking offensive system that completely warp defenses. Kawhi is not, he can get his buckets on auto but he does not effect his teammates or make them better. For that reason Kawhi is a notch below imo.

If we were strictly talking as 1v1 players, I'd place Kawhi > everyone in the league except maybe KD. But 5v5, it's between Steph, Giannis. LBJ has declined, so he's not there rn either. But he's still someone you don't want to face in the playoffs obviously, as he can pick his spots.
5v5
prob steph
attracts too much attention on the perimeter

Giannis needs to become a better passer.

ZenZu

oh lol you're talking about career wise I thought it was about this season my bad
I'm not talking about who had the best or is having the best season.

I'm simply talking who in actuality is the best player in the league. Embiid has to prove a whole lot before he gets to even be in the debate imo, let alone take the crown. There is a reason Celtics and Bucks are the clear favourites in the East, if Embiid was that dude, then with his squad (which make no mistake is pretty loaded) should be favoured just as much. It's because we've seen the same song and dance from Embiid year in year out, somehow he manages to escape criticism everytime. No one talks about how Embiid hasn't even made the ECF in the historically weaker conference, this man let Trae Young and Kevin Huerter come back from 3-1.

5v5
prob steph
attracts too much attention on the perimeter

Giannis needs to become a better passer.
You can make the argument that Giannis' defense offsets this, that's where Giannis has a decent argument. Even though in my eyes individual defense is massively overrated in overall impact discussions. Team and help defense can more than makeup for those holes.

Individuals have much much more say on the offensive end in this league. Defense is more on team build.

The Suns doing right now what the Celtics did today tryna create doubt in the media struggling against a team you should beat without they best two players then the media won't trust them against the nuggets lol these storylines sometimes be so cringe and exactly why people say things be rigged smh