Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In perk defense molly need to get check lol she always trys to hard to be involved in a convo
She has to. If she's not doing that much it's as good as getting rid of her cause she'd be completely useless.

I rather listen to Molly trying to explain to me what NBA is rather than that fat fuck crying about Jokić being white.

She has to. If she's not doing that much it's as good as getting rid of her cause she'd be completely useless.

I rather listen to Molly trying to explain to me what NBA is rather than that fat fuck crying about Jokić being white.
Nah moderators ain't pose to do nothing but stop the convo to go to the next topic or go to break especially when they misinformed about stuff and lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah moderators ain't pose to do nothing but stop the convo to go to the next topic or go to break especially when they misinformed about stuff and lmao
Perk brings nothing to the table tho. Anyone interrupting him is good.

He literally good mad because she brought up Denver topic.

This dude is probably eating his furniture in fear of the backlash he will get in few days once Nuggets close Miami.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Bro that weirdo got upset at Molly, is it? The woman who always starts the show before Stephen A, Reddick and etc start talking.

She brought up some topic about Nuggets' victory over Heat and that lame fuck got mad at her. Why is that fraud even an analyst?

What's even funnier is that MPJ recently said that Jokić wasn't even trying during the regular season apparently. Cause he wanted to spread the ball between the boys and etc...

:milaugh:
Just watch when Luka gets MVP, people will go insane. Luka already is HOF material, only thing he is missing a team to back him up, dude is basically Charles Barkley with his luck

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just watch when Luka gets MVP, people will go insane. Luka already is HOF material, only thing he is missing a team to back him up, dude is basically Charles Barkley with his luck
I still can't proceed why the fuck did they let Brunson go. Have you seen what he was doing with the Knicks this year?

As far as Luka goes. He needs to work on his defense a little and tbh. I can see a year where he goes terminator mode and drags Mavericks into the finals.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If you still doubt Heat at this point something's wrong with you, far as I'm concerned they've already pulled off impossible feats. I stopped making guarantees regarding that team.
Post automatically merged:

KCP and Murray are so trash. They are the reason why Nuggets lost.
Murray is trash?? Lmfaooo dude just came off avg more ppg than Jokic last series on better efficiency. Stop it.

Murray is trash?? Lmfaooo dude just came off avg more ppg than Jokic last series on better efficiency. Stop it.
Murray was getting locked down the whole game by Jimmy. Nowhere to be found. Murray needs to step up. KCP idk how he is starting. Committed two three pointer fouls where the shooter was going to miss thus giving up free easy 6 points. Jokic did everything he can to win the game but KCP said, I can do worse.

If you still doubt Heat at this point something's wrong with you, far as I'm concerned they've already pulled off impossible feats. I stopped making guarantees regarding that team.
Their two recipes for success are gonna be shooting and if they can continue containing anyone not named Jokic. Duncan Robinson started playing like his former self at the most crucial point, I still think Denver got this in 6. It would take another Jimmy Buckets show for the Heat win the whole thing.