• Atlanta Hawks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn Lebron might be back against the Kings :O
Post automatically merged:

@Noyman 3rd worst choke for the Spurs' loss against the Celtics earlier (32)....

2019-20

2020-21

it still blows my minds that people can still suck off to LeBron James

Last edited:
The Knicks have been for real these last couple of weeks. There's a chance that y'all might win the 1st round if they matchup with ATL (still haven't thought who might win that but looks close).

You really had to bring that back... Lol
yeah he had an AMA on r/nba a few days ago and that was the first thing he was asked about (ofc he ignored it tho XD)

Last edited:
yeah he had an AMA on r/nba a few days ago and that was the first thing he was asked about (ofc he ignored it tho XD)

Oh yeah! Heard about that. Apparently, that AMA got trolled to death. Sadge lol

I forgot to mention: Anthony Edwards looked like Steph Curry in his most recent game and couldn't miss a shot. He's built like a mini-Zion but he has the outside shot already. Football boi gud.

@homelander @Jiihad
I know no one pays attention to the Knicks here like I do (mostly because this forum is more international than anything) but if you can please add the

New York Knicks (39 - 31)

Atlanta Hawks (40 - 31)

since both teams just clinched playoff seeding

play-ins for 7th and 8th seed positioning will be starting playoffs are about to start 8 days from now

the other teams with undetermined seeding that might be added later

5 Dallas Mavericks (41 - 29)

6 Portland Trailblazers (41 - 30)

8 Golden State Warriors (37 - 33)

9 Memphis Grizzlies (37 - 33)

10 San Antonio Spurs (33- 37)

---

Charlotte Hornets (33 - 37)

Indiana Pacers (33 - 37)

Washington Wizards (32 - 38)

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@homelander @Jiihad
I know no one pays attention to the Knicks here like I do (mostly because this forum is more international than anything) but if you can please add the

New York Knicks (39 - 31)

Atlanta Hawks (40 - 31)

since both teams just clinched playoff seeding

play-ins for 7th and 8th seed positioning will be starting playoffs are about to start 8 days from now

the other teams with undetermined seeding that might be added later

5 Dallas Mavericks (41 - 29)

6 Portland Trailblazers (41 - 30)

8 Golden State Warriors (37 - 33)

9 Memphis Grizzlies (37 - 33)

10 San Antonio Spurs (33- 37)

---

Charlotte Hornets (33 - 37)

Indiana Pacers (33 - 37)

Washington Wizards (32 - 38)
Will do in a lil

Someone bet their house on Blazers winning 42 games.

Blazers at 41 with one game left:usoprice:
Here's hoping they lose, lol.

Man, I feel bad for the Kings. I think they're about to have the longest playoff drought ever. I still remember their last playoff season where they almost missed the playoffs until they got Artest who just got back from the brawl suspension. Dude was arguably top 10 at the time 15 years ago... Time fucking flies. :josad:

Last edited:
@Noyman one more win against the Celtics tmrw and we clinch the 4th seed and play Atlanta in the first round :O
It's imperative that both you and ATL have to win the last game 'cause either one will get to the 2nd round and that will be a huge overachievement for this year. Nets are pretty much in 2nd place now and MIL will possibly face MIA again in the 1st round. PHI can likely coast through the first 2 rounds. They couldn't have a better luck of the draw with the 1st seed.

It's imperative that both you and ATL have to win the last game 'cause either one will get to the 2nd round and that will be a huge overachievement for this year. Nets are pretty much in 2nd place now and MIL will possibly face MIA again in the 1st round. PHI can likely coast through the first 2 rounds. They couldn't have a better luck of the draw with the 1st seed.
Boston resting all of their starters against us later today, hopefully nothing goes wrong on our end. If all is right, we can clinch 4th tonight.

Also just ordered a Knicks Randle jersey yesterday. First time in 8 yrs that ive bought Knicks merchandise lol

H

Haoshoku

Yeah Philly is not seeing Miami, MIL, or Brooklyn in the first 2 rounds with how things are looking right now. Giving them a clear path to the Conference Finals. And from a matchup standpoint they could give Brooklyn a hard time with no center that can remotely even bother Embiid.

Its looking like the Nets will still come out of the East, even if they got the more difficult bracket. At the end of the day they still got KD, Kyrie and Harden that’s gonna be tough for any team.

Yeah Philly is not seeing Miami, MIL, or Brooklyn in the first 2 rounds with how things are looking right now. Giving them a clear path to the Conference Finals. And from a matchup standpoint they could give Brooklyn a hard time with no center that can remotely even bother Embiid.

Its looking like the Nets will still come out of the East, even if they got the more difficult bracket. At the end of the day they still got KD, Kyrie and Harden that’s gonna be tough for any team.
True. In their last matchup, DJ had some good moments against Embiid but I imagine they'll take their chances with small ball, especially since DJ can get in foul trouble that quickly if Embiid is getting the calls. My only worry for Philly is if Simmons becomes a problem again offensively and Doc's adjustments.

Yeah. Really the only worry for them is if they can figure it out quickly with so few games played together for the big 3. Then again, it's a weird season for everybody.

so far so good, hopefully no chokes to the depleted Celtics
You say that then it almost happened lol. At least, you get 4th now against ATL. It's almost an even matchup.

H

Haoshoku

With the way Steph is playing , Lakers might want to watch out sleeping on the Warriors in the play in and dropping a game because all it takes is Steph going for 40 and the second unit playing well :cantseeme:

This man already has 30 against Memphis in the 3rd and just shot over a double team from halfcourt, absolutely insane.