Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

The Jazz shot awful from 3, turned the ball over alitte too much as well but man the Grizzlies are fighting and they’ve pretty much been playing playoff ball in the last week or so. Not surprising that they took Game 1 but the Jazz gonna have to play better because even if they advance they’ll fall in the second round considering their swing offense can be gameplanned against by a better suited team like the Clippers. You’re going to go from Dillon Brooks, Slow Mo Anderson and Jackson Jr on the wings to Pat Bev, PG and Kawhi lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The Jazz shot awful from 3, turned the ball over alitte too much as well but man the Grizzlies are fighting and they’ve pretty much been playing playoff ball in the last week or so. Not surprising that they took Game 1 but the Jazz gonna have to play better because even if they advance they’ll fall in the second round considering their swing offense can be gameplanned against by a better suited team like the Clippers. You’re going to go from Dillon Brooks, Slow Mo Anderson and Jackson Jr on the wings to Pat Bev, PG and Kawhi lol.
You mean against Dallas?

ZenZu

yo Clippers have 0 answer for Luka, welp kinda like the Knicks have 0 answer for Trae rn.... :josad:
I don't think that lasts against Knicks, I got them beating the Hawks. Luka on the other hand, yea they didn't have an answer last year, and they don't have one this year either. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, against apparently, on paper atleast, "the best defenders in the league."

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I don't think that lasts against Knicks, I got them beating the Hawks. Luka on the other hand, yea they didn't have an answer last year, and they don't have one this year either. He does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, against apparently, on paper atleast, "the best defenders in the league."
Ion know man, I think it do. Trae been doing that against tha whole league, while yea it’s tha playoffs(game slows down and mfs actually game plan for shit) we played good in Game 1, but Hunter still getting back in shape and Collins played below his usual avg. Trae was jus Trae and Boggy been an assassin this yea, this was tha result lol

ZenZu

Ion know man, I think it do. Trae been doing that against tha whole league, while yea it’s tha playoffs(game slows down and mfs actually game plan for shit) we played good in Game 1, but Hunter still getting back in shape and Collins played below his usual avg. Trae was jus Trae and Boggy been an assassin this yea, this was tha result lol
You might be right but I see Thibs making the right adjustments, I just think he'll outcoach Nate McMillan.

You might be right but I see Thibs making the right adjustments, I just think he'll outcoach Nate McMillan.
we almost won the game if not for Bogdan's 3 at the corner at around 1:37 to go tbh, if he had missed that shot after Barrett had a hand on the ball we would have a chance to score and put pressure on the Hawks to score with likely under a minute to go. Lou WIlliams also kept them in all game after we led as much as 7 in the 3rd quarter, but like many of the games I watched this yr for the Knicks we struggled to finish quarters and we only led by 2 heading into the 4th

For game 2 though, we might have to start worrying about John Collins and Danilo Gallinari (former Knick 10 years ago), the Hawks kept it close with both having relatively quiet games

As for Thibs though, for some reason he loves giving the ball to Randle on our final possessions even though he's never been able to hit shots at those close moments (at least 10-12 this season). It should have gone to Burks, Quickley or D Rose since those guys were hot all game for us
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Oh I’d bet on him out coaching McMillan, tha issue is personnel. Tha best defender they have(perimeter wise) is Frank Titikilla(however you spell his fucking name) and well....he’s Frank Titikilla

Other issue is, Randle ain’t guarding Danilo, Capela or Collins and without Mitchell Robinson ain’t no one guarding tha rim lol. I think it’s jus not a good matchup for tha Knicks

Oh I’d bet on him out coaching McMillan, tha issue is personnel. Tha best defender they have(perimeter wise) is Frank Titikilla(however you spell his fucking name) and well....he’s Frank Titikilla

Other issue is, Randle ain’t guarding Danilo, Capela or Collins and without Mitchell Robinson ain’t no one guarding tha rim lol. I think it’s jus not a good matchup for tha Knicks
yeah Frank Ntilikina lol, but not many people know beyond Knicks fan and anyone that watches every NBA game out there so I don't blame you. He guarded Trae pretty well at halfcourt until Trae made a hard cross right and pulled up for the floater at which point Frank lost him and Taj was too far behind to give any help to Randle when he contested

we have 0 offense when Randle, RJ , Rose, Quickley and Burks can't get going. everyone else on the team cannot create or run the offense so we got through stretches (like in the 1st quarter yesterday) where we straight up can't score. We had 6 fucking points with less than 2 min in the 1st quarter, and im honestly surprised we even made it a close game to the end tbh

Heat can't score for shit and they can't defend for shit. 29-10 Bucks with 5 mins in the 1st qtr.

Apparently, there is but I don't see it lol... It's Bucks/Heat right now then DEN/POR later.
1st quarter ended 46 - 20 in favor of the Bucks lol

Miami getting clapped right now lol.
I legit hope the Knicks do this to the Hawks as well on Wednesday, their players and coaches been talkin shit to us after the game