Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Btw thoughts on book injury? Can pels suprise the world? Apperantly Book will miss the next two games at least.
Suns will be fine they still a deeper team than the pels and yea pels can upset if they turn into the baron Davis warriors who knock off the 1 seed mavs, the Denver Nuggets who knock off the 1 sonics and the Zach and gasol grizz who knock off the 1 spurs combine and with that been sayed pelicans still in 5:myman::finally:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Raptors are finished, Embiid was too much for them without a big body like Gasol. Maxey continues to prove why it was such a big W when they kept him and still got Harden.

Doesn’t look good long term but the Pelicans have no business beating them without Booker either, might be close here and there.
I want Siakam off this team. Trade him while he still has half decent value.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is the first Playoff year that we don't have a clear candidate in sight. They are better or worse teams but no clear candidate.

ZenZu

Um because they're mostly right?

We beat the nets in the regular season and now they're on their way home, regular season IS a predictor of the offseason, it is why the best teams win 90% of the time
A couple regular season wins against a team from the other conference means nothing in the playoffs. And they (Warriors Celtics) split the season series 1:1 anyway, what are you all excited about lmao?

ZenZu

Another example of not knowing what you're talking about

look up the dates, you'll figure it out
So now your sample size is reduced to 1 game 😭. A game where Curry played just over 1 quarter mind you because Marcus Dumb decided to launch onto Curry's legs injuring him for the rest of the season.

This keeps getting funnier.