Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I think we're fine with smart, problem is scoring. Outside of the Jays we just have a bunch of role players and 36 year old center. We need to find a way to get a 3rd option, preferably one that can play PG for extended periods of time and can shoot a 3.

We got really far when nobody saw it coming so I guess that's the silver lining(even though I knew by feb we were making the finals) but to lose like this is really pathetic, we beat ourselves over and over again. Also we gave a ring to the biggest bitches in the world, Dray and Klay
😔

Post automatically merged:

I think we're fine with smart, problem is scoring. Outside of the Jays we just have a bunch of role players and 36 year old center. We need to find a way to get a 3rd option, preferably one that can play PG for extended periods of time and can shoot a 3.

We got really far when nobody saw it coming so I guess that's the silver lining(even though I knew by feb we were making the finals) but to lose like this is really pathetic, we beat ourselves over and over again. Also we gave a ring to the biggest bitches in the world, Dray and Klay
you can still be happy for Nemanja Bjelica for managing to escape the hell that is the Sacramento Kings and winning a chip, along with Wilt Chamberlain's long lost great grand son Otto Porter for getting a legacy defining championship

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
i take comfort in knowing that we all deep down know that most GS fans are just a bunch of frontrunners, and are potentially the worst fanbase in the league
Take comfort in knowing you were a clown talking smack for no reason.

i take comfort in knowing that we all deep down know that most GS fans are just a bunch of frontrunners, and are potentially the worst fanbase in the league
they were young and naive from 2012-13 to before the start of the 2015-16 playoffs. Prior to that they were literally on a 40 yr championship drought and most people forgot the Warriors even existed outside of Run TMC, Latrell Sprewell's choke on PJ Carlesimo (which helped the Knicks a yr later in the 1999 NBA Finals) and the 2006-07 We Believe Warriors.

all the fans that cam crawling in after 2016-17 and to now have been straight up troll as bandwagon fans that simply took off their Lakers/Heat jerseys and simply put on a Warriors jersey. They have 0 idea what the team has even been through for the past few decades prior. Which is why despite my near lifelong grudge of the Celtics (thanks to Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett) that I rooted for them over the Warriors this Finals

they were young and naive from 2012-13 to before the start of the 2015-16 playoffs. Prior to that they were literally on a 40 yr championship drought and most people forgot the Warriors even existed outside of Run TMC, Latrell Sprewell's choke on PJ Carlesimo (which helped the Knicks a yr later in the 1999 NBA Finals) and the 2006-07 We Believe Warriors.

all the fans that cam crawling in after 2016-17 and to now have been straight up troll as bandwagon fans that simply took off their Lakers/Heat jerseys and simply put on a Warriors jersey. They have 0 idea what the team has even been through for the past few decades prior. Which is why despite my near lifelong grudge of the Celtics (thanks to Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett) that I rooted for them over the Warriors this Finals
nah man lets act like these dudes know basketball lol

It's easy to root for the winning teams, everybody acts tough when they up

ZenZu

You literally believed the Celtics weren't doing shit, if anything you're the biggest clown for thinking a team like the Nets was beating us
Lmaooo I literally had Celtics making the finals after that series, picked them against Bucks and Heat. And I told your ass they were the 2nd maybe 3rd best team in the league (if Bucks are healthy) cry me a river for being right and knowing the Warriors were gonna be too much for them. I wasn't the one referencing one regular season game for why the Celtics were gonna beat the Warriors, but you live and you learn champ. Next time stop bigging up the regular season.

Lmaooo I literally had Celtics making the finals after that series, picked them against Bucks and Heat. And I told your ass they were the 2nd maybe 3rd best team in the league (if Bucks are healthy) cry me a river for being right and knowing the Warriors were gonna be too much for them. I wasn't the one referencing one regular season game for why the Celtics were gonna beat the Warriors, but you live and you learn champ. Next time stop bigging up the regular season.
lmao you was literally tagging me when the Cs lost game 1 against the Bucks

You didn't know shit, again it's easy to act tough when you're up. So brave, picking the dynasty to win the title you must feel proud of yourself

ZenZu

lmao you was literally tagging me when the Cs lost game 1 against the Bucks

You didn't know shit, again it's easy to act tough when you're up. So brave, picking the dynasty to win the title you must feel proud of yourself
Oh now it was obvious from the start 😂

Where was this energy before? You chose to do this, acting like the Celtics had won a chip after they beat the nets, you got called out for it that's all. I tagged you because I was telling you not to forget about the bet, not because I thought Bucks were winning.

Oh now it was obvious from the start 😂
It's not that is' obvious, it just that it's cheap to jump on bandwagons, cause we all know GS fans are notorious for that.

Where was this energy before? You chose to do this, acting like the Celtics had won a chip after they beat the nets,
find me the post where I said that, you just got ahead of yourself there.

admit it, you didn't know shit. I predicted Cs beating the Warriors, we were 2 games away from that. You though we weren't even getting past the 2nd round at best. Be happy you won the bet, but don't go out there like you went on a limb and chose heavy underdogs