Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Man Shay is 54 with a bad hip. Brooks might fuck em up lol. Notice he ain’t want no static with Adams tho…..
Have you seen shannon muscles? He stay in great shape Dillon like a stick to him and he wasn't playing attention to Adams plus Adams didn't run up quick I wonder why lol he wait till people got between and even when Adam got close unc took one foot back and still was in the same spot

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Have you seen shannon muscles? He stay in great shape Dillon like a stick to him and he wasn't playing attention to Adams plus Adams didn't run up quick I wonder why lol he wait till people got between and even when Adam got close unc took one foot back and still was in the same spot
Them muscles don’t mean a thing dawg lol, that’s piss poor reasoning. Swole ***** get knocked out too

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Steven Adams would run Shannon over lol. But I got Sharpe > Brooks.

Man Shay is 54 with a bad hip. Brooks might fuck em up lol. Notice he ain’t want no static with Adams tho…..
Probably because he didn't cuss him like Dillon apparently did. I do remember him saying he doesn't like to be cussed from All the Smoke that's probably why he only went to Brooks although I have Adams over him as well because he's bigger and Shannon is over 50 lol

Jeez the Kings are on fire wth
Post automatically merged:

we're about to get cooked in the next few weeks

Don't let our record fool you...

MEGA TRADE
Ahem. #6 on offense and #11 on defense. I don't want to hear it. Y'all are A PROBLEM...

Pat Bev is the best! I'll never hate on him just like I'll never hate on Paul Pierce when he was at ESPN LOL

INGRAM IS BACK TONIGHT IT A MIRACLE :perocry:hopefully this time around he actually can stay healthy or else we regret not trading him for KD cus he had that younger and upcoming excuse but injuries will ruin that future