Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
He looks legit considering he got the all-star nod over Harden, lol.

In other small news... LOL

good to see the Nets back to Normal :P
Post automatically merged:

He looks legit considering he got the all-star nod over Harden, lol.

In other small news... LOL

Brunson should have made it over him. despite randle's numbers being higher, Brunson has been the guy on the Knicks that actually finishes the game (whereas Randle can't make simple basketball plays in clutch time/5 min or less)

we'd be 10 games below .500 if not for Brunson rn

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lowkey one of the shittiest NBA season I've ever followed in my life as an NBA fan.

Last season at least people knew GSW might pop up again and they did.

Pels finally stop they losing streak man that was terrible no surprising it was against the Lakers who been a laughing stock most of the season
Wish he can shoot consent instead of streaky lol
Lowkey one of the shittiest NBA season I've ever followed in my life as an NBA fan.

Well look at the Bright side it wide open and nobody clear cut above anybody no one been really proven besides the warriors even giannis championship run still in question even the kings might go deep lol

The west look really weak! Nuggets don't even have that good of a team except for Joker. Memphis is overrated imo and they think they are better than they are. Clippers can't stay healthy but they seem to be the best team in the west if they are healthy which most likely won't happen. Warriors need a big man bad.

The east look a lot better than the west. Celtics, 76ers, and Cavs are the three best teams imo in the NBA. Bucks offense is really bad. Giannis scored half their points the other night.

There is more parity though which is a good thing.

First time kyrie goin be playing in the west oh boy him and Luka should be amazing now will he stay in Dallas? Most likely not but if they ball out go deep this postseason mark Cuban definitely paying him but I think they need more shooters who constant and bam championship

How did the Lakers front office fumbled this shit. Another Lebron year wasted

Don’t see kyrie pushing the needle that much for Mavs, they needed some actual wings and a legit center if anything.

LOL. After that eyes + crown emoji...

First time kyrie goin be playing in the west oh boy him and Luka should be amazing now will he stay in Dallas? Most likely not but if they ball out go deep this postseason mark Cuban definitely paying him but I think they need more shooters who constant and bam championship
Depending on how it goes, it's only the Mavs, Lakers and a few others I think who could go for him in free agency.

Don’t see kyrie pushing the needle that much for Mavs, they needed some actual wings and a legit center if anything.
Probably depended on the 2 1st-round draft picks and whether it was unprotected or not.

Maybe so. They do need another star ball-handler for them with Luka (if all goes well and Kyrie doesn't miss time for whatever reason). They could still trade guys like Hardaway, Wood, etc. before the trade deadline closes.

Last edited:
Brunson should have made it over him. despite randle's numbers being higher, Brunson has been the guy on the Knicks that actually finishes the game (whereas Randle can't make simple basketball plays in clutch time/5 min or less)

we'd be 10 games below .500 if not for Brunson rn
I get you. I also think he's your best player and your only all-star if the backcourt wasn't so crowded.

Rob Pelinka is quickly becoming one of the worst GMs in the last decade. Man didn’t want to give Christie or Reaves when the Mavs just gave up their whole defense lmao.

Only way I see him redeeming himself is he flips Westbrook’s contract for good role players now then gets Irving in free agency but it is far from guaranteed any of that happens and I don’t think Pelinka can get anything for Westbrook.

The west look really weak! Nuggets don't even have that good of a team except for Joker. Memphis is overrated imo and they think they are better than they are. Clippers can't stay healthy but they seem to be the best team in the west if they are healthy which most likely won't happen. Warriors need a big man bad.
With what Memphis did last year, it’s a far cry to call them overrated. They do talk a lot but that’s whatever it is clear that they’re like one good piece away from going to the finals this year. Everything seems pretty much locked down expect for shooting.

Rob Pelinka is quickly becoming one of the worst GMs in the last decade. Man didn’t want to give Christie or Reaves when the Mavs just gave up their whole defense lmao.

Only way I see him redeeming himself is he flips Westbrook’s contract for good role players now then gets Irving in free agency but it is far from guaranteed any of that happens and I don’t think Pelinka can get anything for Westbrook.
Honestly, I think it's much better for them to let Westbrook's contract expire and keep their cap space open. This season is lost anyway. They're not winning a championship this year.