Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Lowkey one of the shittiest NBA season I've ever followed in my life as an NBA fan.

Last season at least people knew GSW might pop up again and they did.
I think this season is one that people are gonna look back to while not being that entertaining in the moment. A lot of young teams set for the next decade are on top in the West while the household names that we been knew are all in the lower seeds, we pretty much in the middle of big changing of the guard. I mean nobody really cared about the Kings and they are 3rd in the West right now lmao, that pretty much says it all.

There is also too much talent in the NBA right now, you could low key average 27ppg and still not be an All Star, it’s wild.

From the Ringer, except at big, their depth looks really good tbh, especially their wings.

Bigs: Nic Claxton, Ben Simmons

Wings: Durant, Finney-Smith, Royce O’Neale, T.J. Warren, Joe Harris, Yuta Watanabe

Guards: Dinwiddie, Seth Curry, Cam Thomas, Patty Mills

They can get another star player if they want with the draft picks. Ideally, they have to get rid of Ben Simmons too if they can.

With what Memphis did last year, it’s a far cry to call them overrated. They do talk a lot but that’s whatever it is clear that they’re like one good piece away from going to the finals this year. Everything seems pretty much locked down expect for shooting.
I just think your best player can't be Ja Morant and expect to win any rings. They don't have great shooting outside of Bane. I don't see them winning against the Warriors, Nuggets, or Clippers.

I believe he does but then so do others in his era, Lebron's just special.
I don't think other great players take PEDs. Tatum nope, Luka hell no dude is slow and fat lmao, KD hell no, Curry def nope, Giannias maybe due to how big he has gotten over the years, Jokic nope.

Lebron's case is fishy. If others also taken it at Lebron's age then why were 99.9% of them trash and could barely run up and down the floor?
Post automatically merged:

They're all on PEDs

My comment above ^

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I don't think other great players take PEDs. Tatum nope, Luka hell no dude is slow and fat lmao, KD hell no, Curry def nope, Giannias maybe due to how big he has gotten over the years, Jokic nope.

Lebron's case is fishy. If others also taken it at Lebron's age then why were 99.9% of them trash and could barely run up and down the floor?
Post automatically merged:

My comment above ^
Lmfao why would only Lebron have access to PEDs?

If it helps with recovery and performance everyone is taking em. Lebron still stands out because it's a level playing field. He just happens to be blessed with elite genes and also takes great care of his body.

Lmfao why would only Lebron have access to PEDs?

If it helps with recovery and performance everyone is taking em. Lebron still stands out because it's a level playing field. He just happens to be blessed with elite genes and also takes great care of his body.
I never said Lebron is the only person that has access to PEDs. I said I don't think none of those players I mentioned takes PEDs since they don't need it. Why would Steph need PEDs for? PEDs going to help his 3 point shooting? Luka takes PEDs? Then why is he so fat and slow? Luka now running full court dunking on people?

"Blessed with elite genes" okay Lebron fanboy take your mouth out of Lebron's nuts, so Lebron is the only person out of 5000 NBA players to be playing this long? So no other 5000 NBA players had elite genes and Lebron is the only magic one? No elite genes going to help prevent aging. Dude is 38 and having one of his best statical seasons ever and only shooting 30% from three pointers meaning most of his buckets are in the paint. You would think his shooting will be great based of his stats but it is worse. That isn't normal.

ZenZu

I never said Lebron is the only person that has access to PEDs. I said I don't think none of those players I mentioned takes PEDs since they don't need it. Why would Steph need PEDs for? PEDs going to help his 3 point shooting? Luka takes PEDs? Then why is he so fat and slow? Luka now running full court dunking on people?
Lmfao do you even know what PEDs are? My dude there's more than just the common HGH juiceheads you see at the gym. There's PEDs for different areas, endurance, recovery, stamina etc. without triggering significant muscle growth.

NBA doesn't have strict drug testing.

"Blessed with elite genes" okay Lebron fanboy take your mouth out of Lebron's nuts, so Lebron is the only person out of 5000 NBA players to be playing this long? So no other 5000 NBA players had elite genes and Lebron is the only magic one? No elite genes going to help prevent aging. Dude is 38 and having one of his best statical seasons ever and only shooting 30% from three pointers meaning most of his buckets are in the paint. You would think his shooting will be great based of his stats but it is worse. That isn't normal.
😂 man LBJ must be doing real well for you to think only he has access to these special PEDs the rest of the league doesn't have access to. This is the biggest compliment you can give the guy.

Lmfao do you even know what PEDs are? My dude there's more than just the common HGH juiceheads you see at the gym. There's PEDs for different areas, endurance, recovery, stamina etc. without triggering significant muscle growth.

NBA doesn't have strict drug testing.

😂 man LBJ must be doing real well for you to think only he has access to these special PEDs the rest of the league doesn't have access to. This is the biggest compliment you can give the guy.
Lebron went to city to city ring chasing. Dude is the most overrated player in NBA history.

ZenZu

Lebron went to city to city ring chasing. Dude is the most overrated player in NBA history.
LOL you're one of those twitter trolls fr.

It's actually funny you don't realize how much you're making the case for LBJ without me even saying a word. Dude is in awe of his greatness, is he really that unbelievable? Yea I guess he is isn't he, pretty crazy to be doing this at his age. I agree with you he's unbelievable.

LOL you're one of those twitter trolls fr.

It's actually funny you don't realize how much you're making the case for LBJ without me even saying a word. Dude is in awe of his greatness, is he really that unbelievable? Yea I guess he is isn't he, pretty crazy to be doing this at his age. I agree with you he's unbelievable.
Dirk Nowitzki, Kobe Bryant >>>>> Lebron

Dirk or Kobe never called up his superstar buddies to join him in order to chase rings because they weren't good enough.