Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Glad hawks fired nate once him and trae had that lil beef it was a wrap I know they to waited till all-star break to see if he can get them over 500 but they shouldn't, shoulda let him go quicker
Post automatically merged:

Glad hawks fired nate once him and trae had that lil beef it was a wrap I know they to waited till all-star break to see if he can get them over 500 but they shouldn't, shoulda let him go quicker
*They waited

https://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/story/2023-02-20/clippers-russell-westbrook-lakers-mistake
Lmao

This man roasted Westbrook as much as he could within the confines of publishing lol. He hasn’t played well but this is just nasty, the amount of toxicity in NBA circles over players is getting out of hand tbh. And also Westbrook should do ok in LAC, he won’t be playing next to Lebron on a roster that lacks spacing. These people gotta chill out, half of them never even played basketball for real.

What Ja did was straight up stupid, some people be low key trying to give him a pass on that lol. Grizzlies fans gotta hope he doesn’t get hit with that 50 game suspension. And with BC getting hit with the Achilles tear it doesn’t look good at all for Memphis. They’re still young, but they really trashed the opportunity they had this year.

What Ja did was straight up stupid, some people be low key trying to give him a pass on that lol. Grizzlies fans gotta hope he doesn’t get hit with that 50 game suspension. And with BC getting hit with the Achilles tear it doesn’t look good at all for Memphis. They’re still young, but they really trashed the opportunity they had this year.
Ja learned from Shawn Kemp
Post automatically merged:

A lot of news today.

Suns season over

VAR in NBA

Kyrie going on a rant

Luka injured, Brandon Ingram injured, LeBron injured, Zion injured.
A lot of West teams injured as usual. I thought everyone would be healthy this year but I was wrong.