• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Clippers fans were telling us "We shouldve let Russ be Russ"

Well now they know what that looks like.

Pure schadenfreude
Post automatically merged:

Warriors are winning in 6 or 7
they dont want to add context to the trade at all
man was on 44 million a year putting up sub numbers
awful spacing on the floor .

vando and dlo easily much better for the team.
in summer they should flip malik too for a 3 and d wing

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This will be the first time Curry loses in the first round. Fox is gonna show the world why he’s the best PG currently:myman:
For what it's worth even with Fox having the series of his life, this is what the numbers are looking like atm.

Same ppg but on much better shooting splits for Steph. He's so damn good he does this in his sleep.

Westbrook goin be in pain this off-season lakers one win away from the second round without him and his last game of the season was a bad one right after Durant and Paul said good things after game 4 :gokulaugh:

For what it's worth even with Fox having the series of his life, this is what the numbers are looking like atm.

Same ppg but on much better shooting splits for Steph. He's so damn good he does this in his sleep.
Doing this at 35 is crazy. Gotta respect the best pg of all time. Kings and Warriors is a toss up for me tbh, leaning more towards Kings because of bias

not even better than dame
I was trolling lol, give it 3 years and he’ll be top 5 point guards of all time

the results already speaks for itself. Lakers went from 13th to 7th seed once they traded his ass, and thats with Bron missing half the games and coming back way too soon while the Clippers barely had a .500 record with him.

the most infuriating thing with westbrook wasn’t even the offense, it was the lazy ball watching defense. Dude plays one side of the ball and somehow got the reputation that hes all heart and hustle

it was even worse lmao, it was 47 million a year.

and yeah even if dlo struggles in the playoffs efficiency wise, he's been way better at taking care of the ball and is providing spacing. if vando can work on that corner 3 in the offseason his impact is gonna skyrocket too. and yeah if we could trade malik and a few second round picks or even a first round pick for a sniper, thatd be amazing

lol 4 games into the playoffs
ok man

and respect stockton
got his team to 2 nba finals.
stockton is sadly a karl malone merchant

Could see him being better than all the people here except Curry and Magic. Get Stockton outta that list lol
Fox wont even be close to a top 10 point guard of all time most likely.

1st playoff bro
its way too early to tell .

magic curry thomas nash stockton paul ........
steve nash imo is a top 3 most underrated player in league history

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Doing this at 35 is crazy. Gotta respect the best pg of all time. Kings and Warriors is a toss up for me tbh, leaning more towards Kings because of bias

I was trolling lol, give it 3 years and he’ll be top 5 point guards of all time
Bro c'mon way too early for all time lists. He needs to aim for best PG in the league and mvp before that debate. 3 years is crazy to say and I love Fox btw, one of my fave players rn.

As for the series it can honestly go either way. If you're a Kings fan there is no reason to doubt them. They've been better these first 4 games imo.

it was even worse lmao, it was 47 million a year.

and yeah even if dlo struggles in the playoffs efficiency wise, he's been way better at taking care of the ball and is providing spacing. if vando can work on that corner 3 in the offseason his impact is gonna skyrocket too. and yeah if we could trade malik and a few second round picks or even a first round pick for a sniper, thatd be amazing
wow 47 mil.... man .
Reaves on most nights imo is the third option in the team not dlo but yeah post season really isnt dlo's market yet.
am already satisfied with vando's defense alone . if he can become more effectice as a spot up shooter hes golden.

i

stockton is sadly a karl malone merchant

Fox wont even be close to a top 10 point guard of all time most likely.

steve nash imo is a top 3 most underrated player in league history
imo No way karl becomes as effective without a floor general who got him the rack in his spots. it was a mutually beneficia partnership. karl wasnt the kind of big to get shots off on his own (e.g olajuwon)
averaging 15+ 15+ points/assist while being efficient esp in games where the average score was 90-100pts is damn impressive. essentialy generating half the teams offense .

fox imo has the potential tho , tbh out of all positions the pg is the weakest in the all time list. but injuries, shit happens , and it can tail off. d rose , john wall , seen numerous point guards with so much talent that got hurt and never got right again.

I honestly don’t think any team in the west can stand up against Phoenix right now :( Denver does not have a deep enough roster that can actually support Jokic adequately. For Lakers, admit it or not, Davis is a liability that can get a 6 month injury anytime he is on the court, Lebron is old (even though he is still balling, but his reflexes regressed and he cannot do it all when he is 38) and the rest of the roster is good but not deep enough. Memphis has a good young core but is inexperienced. GSW and Kings are good possibilities but GSW is not the one back from 2017-2018 years and is more prone to losing it all especially against a roster which resembles the one from their prime years. For Kings, refs can pull up another 2002 anytime soon just to get Phoenix-GSW matchup at the end of the day.
At the East, maybe Boston or Bucks can go against them since Boston has good defensive system that can shut down a good offensive team like Phoenix and Bucks for having a Shaq 2.0 (without Kobe) with a decent supporting cast.
Phoenix has a good core. With CP3, a guy who had been to finals before, has solid experience in the playoffs and is one of the top 5 PGs of all time. Durant is Durant, who won it all, knows what is necessary to win it and is one of the best offensive weapons of all time. Booker and Ayton are also very solid offensive options, with Booker being an elite himself.

It's Steph but Giannis has an argument for sure.
it is Steph by far. Kawhi better than him but the dude is such a pussy. If Jason Tatum can play more consistent, he is better than Giannis too but that is a big if. Embiid and Jokic are better than him only if they reach the finals this year.

Celtics really tryna get people to doubt them against Philly acting like they would be to tired then suddenly whoop sixers in game 1 or go up 2-1 in the series I refuse to believe hawks would come back force a game 7 and win Tatum and brown career would take a huge hit sorry you gotta deal with this @Roo lol
We literally got Brogdon for this reason. A PG that can control our offense and play Defense when we’re giving up runs

Yet he was nowhere to be seen in the court. Mazulla lost his brain in the 4th

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
P.S: Kawhi is a pathetic, quitter.
Fr.

I can't fucking stand how everyone around him and people around Kyrie won't just call their bitch asses out and mop the floor with them.

One is fucking crying because he stepped on Legos and the other is a fucking retard who probably supports Church of Science.