Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I agree I have slowly become a jokic fan over the years since the downplay he gets is crazy just for not having a entertaining style of play, it's boring to watch but get it's done, a lot of PnR with murray lol
Jokić wouldn't bother me if he had a 2nd star next to him who plays normally.

Can you imagine Lakers with Jokić, LeBron and AD? No one is beating that.

I feel genuinely tired after watching Nuggets games.

Nuggets and Knicks have the most annoying ball games I swear.

In what way?

Nuggets have their best ever franchise Center along with a dynamic scorer in Murray and decent scorers in MPJ/Gordon. They also finally have decent wing defenders in Bruce Brown and Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (former Laker). If there's any season that they'd win it all, it would be this one

As for us (with or without Randle) We just have a team where everyone plays (or tries) a lot of defense and hustle whenever possible while having Brunson as our engine + s/o to Josh Hart. Same goes for Miami with their defensive scheme and Jimmy Butler so unless you're willfully trying to troll or be ignorant against NY while being a bandwagon Lakers fan, not sure what you're trying to get at here...We're literally in the 2nd Round rn with a legit chance to compete in the East with a pretty good team despite not being 100%
Post automatically merged:

Ouch

Last edited:
Then again Miami would be doing what the bucks did to them if they load manage jimmy till game 3 bucks rested giannis for game 3 cus they won game 2 took them for granted then lost the series lol heat better pray it don't backfired on them if they sit butler better to get a 2-0 than 1-1 then Knicks still back home court in game 3 lol

Then again Miami would be doing what the bucks did to them if they load manage jimmy till game 3 bucks rested giannis for game 3 cus they won game 2 took them for granted then lost the series lol heat better pray it don't backfired on them if they sit butler better to get a 2-0 than 1-1 then Knicks still back home court in game 3 lol
*Steal back home court

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We will see next season. Wouldn't be surprised if Kings are one season wonders.

They crumbled in the most important moment. You can't beat depth and experience.