Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
This Lakers squad is low key good. I think they could stick with the Suns tbh, but question is how they will guard Booker and Durant, Lebron might have to step up guarding one of those two. Reaves would get cooked by Booker.
Curry literally threw the game 😭

Lonnie Walker really became MJ outta nowhere.

My only hope now is this dog is right
I think it’s over, the Warriors will blow them out in Game 5 and the Lakers will wrap it up at home. There is a chance but that’s gonna have to take a lot of choking and a lot of things that go their way lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This Lakers squad is low key good. I think they could stick with the Suns tbh, but question is how they will guard Booker and Durant, Lebron might have to step up guarding one of those two. Reaves would get cooked by Booker.

I think it’s over, the Warriors will blow them out in Game 5 and the Lakers will wrap it up at home. There is a chance but that’s gonna have to take a lot of choking and a lot of things that go their way lol.
I think Lebron having come back down from 3-1 against Warriors, will try very hard to end this in 5. Every game from now is gonna be treated like its the last honestly.

The only thing left to do now, is pray that dog was right.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Curry is cooking the Lakers".

Curry this, Curry that.

Man, he sure put GSW on his back this game but he was 3/14 from the 3.

Kids these days have such weird priorities.

ZenZu

Curry this, Curry that.

Yea the shooting was ugly, if him or Klay just made a couple more threes Warriors would have separation. Man Klay really sold the entire game, Curry threw at the end.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yea the shooting was ugly, if him or Klay just made a couple more threes Warriors would have separation. Man Klay really sold the entire game, Curry threw at the end.
Tbh.

Gonna end 4:2 but I do have behind the back of my head that Lakers may go ham to close it 4:1.

Nuggets vs Suns might go to 7 games with the winds right. LeBron is like that guy in Yellow jacket with his hands ready for that rest time until the other series is over.

Curry this, Curry that.

14 assists that created easy ass buckets every time with only 2 turnovers ( one which was in last second and out of bad luck ) 10 points in the 4th lol he cant score 60 and do all this too
Oh btw 4 steals.

I think Lebron having come back down from 3-1 against Warriors, will try very hard to end this in 5. Every game from now is gonna be treated like its the last honestly.

The only thing left to do now, is pray that dog was right.
I think the Warriors are gonna play better at home as a squad than they did here plus the urgency to avoid elimination could make it a blowout if the Lakers don’t match their energy.

ZenZu

Tbh.

Gonna end 4:2 but I do have behind the back of my head that Lakers may go ham to close it 4:1.

Nuggets vs Suns might go to 7 games with the winds right. LeBron is like that guy in Yellow jacket with his hands ready for that rest time until the other series is over.
I think Nuggets got that series in the bag honestly, I'm not too worried about them.