Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I've said this during GSW vs Kings series.

Draymond slapped more than just a shit out of Poole:milaugh:
Ngl, actually watching tha video of tha punch was one of tha wildest things I’ve ever seen in pro sports…LMFAO

Aye, Draymond punched Poole like he was a fuck **** in tha street and not his teammate. He swung on that man like he wasn’t ever gonna see em again:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
ad won't be able to help on defense like he did against the warriors
murray/mpj/gordon with all that length should take advantage over dlo/reaves
You are looking at it the wrong way.

Jokić is fantastic but all AD has to do is bother him and AD can do that much. Jokić doesn't have a good mental, there is a reason why the Nuggets didn't make it to the finals despite his efforts.

AD cuts out Jokić and then you have LeBron, Dlo, Reaves, Hachimura, Vanderbilt, Schroder, Walker IV vs Murray, and who?

Fuck it if Jokić is too hot you put both AD and LeBron on him and the Lakers still have the depth to overshadow the rest of Nuggets.

Lakers are fucking deep and it's crazy all there is to worry about is their consistency.

If they click together at least as much as they did this series ( or potentially even better ) it will be another Lakers in 6 and those 2 games for Nuggets will turn out to be Lakers nights off.

Mark Jackson is a bum. We can all agree to that. I can't hate on Kerr, his motion offense is the backbone of the dynasty.

He might not be the greatest in game coach, but just off his system alone he definitely is an all time great. Let's be real here Kerr wasn't gifted that team, Draymond would be out the league, and Klay would not be a HOFer without Curry. He maximized those guys by using Curry properly.
Yeah I hate when warriors fans hate on Kerr. He’s not good at adjusting mid game, but between game to game adjustments he’s one of the best I’ve ever seen

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Curry didn’t carry a thing

Without klay being on fire, Poole and Wigginton
Curry can't do much!

In fact, we've seen Curry miss playoffs without Klay
This is just a dumb take. Without Klay technically Warriors were 8 seed, historically they made the playoffs. And they were by far and away the worst team in the league (maybe of the last 10 years) without Curry in the lineup. Defenses had no reason to guard anyone else yet Steph dropped 32 ppg on nearly 50 40 90 while seeing triple teams.

With Curry in the lineup they were on a pace to be the 5th seed btw. When he got injured late in the season they went 1-7 against garbage teams to boot. They were out of the playoff picture and Curry went god mode to bring them to 8th seed with nearly no time left in the season.

That is how goated that man is. That was a G league caliber roster that year. I can't see a single player in the league taking that team to a top 5 win pace in the West. Draymond when he only has 1 shooter on the floor with him becomes that much more of a liability.

He proved that year he's both a goated floor raiser and ceiling raiser. All arguments against him are dead now, he has nothing left to prove. Only to add.

You need to worry about Kantwin, streets are saying his rings don't count 😂

Curry wanted curry to prove he's better so much that warriors dynasty ended

They could have traded for KD again
They could have kept KD and chase Green away
Warriors would be having 5 chips by now

Enjoy cancun
Post automatically merged:

if joker wins a chip that should respectfully solidify him as a top 5-6 center in nba history
Lol He won't be top 5 center
He hasnt even surpassed Dwight Howard (top 10 all time)

Relax:

Wilt
Shaq
Russell
Hakeem
The Admiral
Dwight Howard
Mutombo

Top 7
Add even more players

Lebron fans are something else lol

KD warriors defeated Bron so much that he left the east
Spurs beat him and he went back to Cleveland

He didn't end Spurs nor Warriors dynasty

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Enjoy cancun
I'm not even mad. Can't expect a finals appearance every year, Warriors really have spoiled people.

Celtics bullying KD and sweeping him, only for them to get singlehandedly destroyed by Curry for him to win his 4th. The scriptwriters couldn't have written a more storybook ending.

That was the best possible outcome for Curry, and worst possible outcome for KD.
That ring will give me joy forever :myman:

This is just a dumb take. Without Klay technically Warriors were 8 seed, historically they made the playoffs. And they were by far and away the worst team in the league (maybe of the last 10 years) without Curry in the lineup. Defenses had no reason to guard anyone else yet Steph dropped 32 ppg on nearly 50 40 90 while seeing triple teams.

With Curry in the lineup they were on a pace to be the 5th seed btw. When he got injured late in the season they went 1-7 against garbage teams to boot. They were out of the playoff picture and Curry went god mode to bring them to 8th seed with nearly no time left in the season.

That is how goated that man is. That was a G league caliber roster that year. I can't see a single player in the league taking that team to a top 5 win pace in the West. Draymond when he only has 1 shooter on the floor with him becomes that much more of a liability.

He proved that year he's both a goated floor raiser and ceiling raiser. All arguments against him are dead now, he has nothing left to prove. Only to add.

You need to worry about Kantwin, streets are saying his rings don't count 😂
You can write whatever,
Curry couldn't make playoffs without klay

KD got injured and came back put Nets into playoffs
KD will never miss playoffs even if the team is dysfunctional

You Curry fans should just accept he's a fromtrunner who only flex when they are up
That's why he is 0-14 in shots to win the game in playoffs
He folded twice in finals, many times in playoffs
Dropping 25+ while being inefficient in a loss isn't "gave it his all"

I'm not even mad. Can't expect a finals appearance every year, Warriors really have spoiled people.

Celtics bullying KD and sweeping him, only for them to get singlehandedly destroyed by Curry for him to win his 4th. The scriptwriters couldn't have written a more storybook ending.

That was the best possible outcome for Curry, and worst possible outcome for KD.
That ring will give me joy forever :myman:
Wiggins and Poole are the reason why you won

If it was Curry, why did you guys struggle much vs Kings and then lose to Lakers?
Yeah cause wiggins and Poole didn't play that great

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
He avraged 25PPG as starter when either klay/Steph missed games like 25-30 games... not sample size and he did this last year too. He is all star as starter and way better than klay
Absolutely not lmao. Klay is-was elite shooter and was a really good defender. Poole is a chucker and plays no defense lol, he’s some deviation of Kemba Walker….except Kemba had tha Hornets as playoff contenders. Mont’a Ellis is a better comp actually

Enjoy cancun
Curry is better lmao….let’s not do this Ndule. I know nowadays we clown mfs as soon as they ain’t shining. But Curry is legitimately neck and neck with Magic as tha greatest PG ever. He’s one of tha most impactful/revolutionary players to ever touch a basketball(Jordan,Magic,Shaq,Bron,A.I, Curry)

What was they gonna give up for KD!? They would’ve had to trade Klay and Poole and maybe Kuminga. You really think that was A) worth it and B) something tha Warriors would do? And who else would’ve been on tha team?

If they kept that team together? Sure they would. But Green can’t control his self and KD is more semi than a high school girl on her period. Man legit used an already built Steph Curry dynasty to prove he’s an all time great. This why when ***** was on tha “KD>Bron” train I was like fuxk no

KD hasn’t done shit when he didn’t have Steph, Klay, Dray and tha Steve Kerr motion offense