Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is something charming about Butler. Tho he's a double-edged sword. You can't depend on him during the regular season too much but then again he will pop off during playoffs. You can literally be conflicted about giving this man credit for his actions:suresure:

We will find out in a few hours if the Lakers/Ham learned their lesson or if they plan only on taking the home-court games.

ps. I miss Iverson

There is something charming about Butler. Tho he's a double-edged sword. You can't depend on him during the regular season too much but then again he will pop off during playoffs. You can literally be conflicted about giving this man credit for his actions:suresure:

We will find out in a few hours if the Lakers/Ham learned their lesson or if they plan only on taking the home-court games.

ps. I miss Iverson
Moreso he coasts during the regular season and prepares for the playoffs. Been working his tail off since 2012-13 with the Bulls/Thibs

So much for they figure the nuggets out lol but hopefully Lakers win game 3 cus I got the feelings the league goin rigged it for lebron to be the first to come back down for 0-3 cus they don't want see the nuggets in the finals